• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled and gave a thumbs up and winked. "I'm a Dark Exceed! I just look human." He said. "Do you want to hang out some time? I'd like to get to know you better!" He said, in his same chipper tone.

Aiden nods. "Yeah, I do." He said.
(Here it is @Himeragi Seiker)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little before kissing her on the lips "Quite the opposite as a matter of fact it is a new life" He said happily

Taka smiled "Th-Thank you Master Roman I won't fail you!" He said happily as he rushed to the kitchen
Roman smiled and went back to his spot next to Snow, "This makes me feel like a dad in a way." He said grinning. "Well, 'Mistress' Snow, what do you want to watch?"

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman smiled and went back to his spot next to Snow, "This makes me feel like a dad in a way." He said grinning. "Well, 'Mistress' Snow, what do you want to watch?"
@Jennete
Taka began to make popcorn as he thought "I will never let either of you down"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled a little and nodded to him before quickly pecking his lips "thank you" she wispered to him about him loving her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head blushing. "I-It's nothing... Anything for the one I love." He said softly, brushing her cheek softly.

Roman said:
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little more "Just trust me" He said before kissing her on the lips (I think we both know what this means xD )
(Obviously! xD Farah is just a bit to clueless to figure it out xD )

"Okay!" Farah said happily as she kissed him back before pulling away. "I'm still kind of hungry..."she said with a pout.

Nanne said:
Kanae walked over to Diablo who was now making breakfast and she sat down on the table. She stared at him from behind, "So what's for breakfast?" she asked. (I actually owed you a reply haha xD )
Diablo glanced over, still focused on his cooking. "Do bacon and omelets sound good?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Obviously! xD Farah is just a bit to clueless to figure it out xD )
"Okay!" Farah said happily as she kissed him back before pulling away. "I'm still kind of hungry..."she said with a pout.
Cam smiles warmly "Do you have any clue what I mean?" He asked before sighing "We have a child on the way" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Taka began to make popcorn as he thought "I will never let either of you down"
"Hey, Taka? You almost done in there?" Roman asked, "Whatever we watch, we wont start without you."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shrugs and rests her head on his shoulder, cuddled to him* I do not know any movie I have not seen so you pick something so I can experience something new! *she smiles at Roman when he says he feels like a father* Really? Is that a good thing?
@shortyshot8
"Yeah, I guess. It feels like a parenting prep project." Roman said chuckling. "Anyways, I don't know what I wanna watch either...."

Roman said:
"Hey, Taka? You almost done in there?" Roman asked, "Whatever we watch, we wont start without you."
"Yeah, I guess. It feels like a parenting prep project." Roman said chuckling. "Anyways, I don't know what I wanna watch either...."
Taka rushed out with perfectly made and seasoned popcorn almost tripping he got on his knees and closed his eyes holding out the popcorn for Roman "I'm sorry if it's not perfect" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiles warmly "Do you have any clue what I mean?" He asked before sighing "We have a child on the way" He said happily
"Oh. That's all? Alright. I'm gonna grab some food." Farah said, skipping out of the room to get some food. She came back later with an apple and a pickle in her hands.

Diablo glanced over, still focused on his cooking. "Do bacon and omelets sound good?" He asked.
Kanae still looking at his back answered, "Yeah...that sounds great. I'll eat anything as long as I don't know what's in it and how it was prepared..."

(I've been gone from this rp for so long I have no clue what happened to me so I'm just going to start from the beginning if thats okay with people)

Kai arrived at the school and sat beneath a tree close to the building. He didn't care to find where he was supposed to be and rather wanted to read up on more weapons than explore. He kept reading and reading until he finally got bored of the book and took out his spell tome. He had certain spells he had to touch up on due to them being out of control from his excess amounts of unneeded arcane energy. "Why does this have to be so stubborn sometimes, if only I could control my arcane output a bit better..."

Nonalaka said:
"Eh..., let's go to the beach for a change~" she replied as she pointed towards it and began to walk.
"Sounds like...fun..." Madoka said, as something came to mind.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka rushed out with perfectly made and seasoned popcorn almost tripping he got on his knees and closed his eyes holding out the popcorn for Roman "I'm sorry if it's not perfect" He said sadly
Roman sighed, "It's the thought that counts, Taka. The thought." He said, reaching for one. His eyes widened, "This is perfect, Taka! No burns or anything, and it's perfectly seasoned!"

@Jennete

Daniel blushed when she started to run her fingers through his hair guessing what was gonna happen as he deepened the kiss even more

@Nonalaka

-------------

Hina nuzzled up against dex lovingly "stay with me forever" she wispered to him in a question

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nanne said:
Kanae still looking at his back answered, "Yeah...that sounds great. I'll eat anything as long as I don't know what's in it and how it was prepared..."
Diablo chuckled as he finished. He served a plate on the table for him, then himself. "Trust me, it'll be good." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh. That's all? Alright. I'm gonna grab some food." Farah said, skipping out of the room to get some food. She came back later with an apple and a pickle in her hands.
Cam sighed and facepalmed "What the hell is going on today?" He asked himself before sighing and looking at Farah "Does this not make you happy?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed when she started to run her fingers through his hair guessing what was gonna happen as he deepened the kiss even more
@Nonalaka

-------------

Hina nuzzled up against dex lovingly "stay with me forever" she wispered to him in a question

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded, clasping her hand. "I promise..." He softly said and smiling.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "It's the thought that counts, Taka. The thought." He said, reaching for one. His eyes widened, "This is perfect, Taka! No burns or anything, and it's perfectly seasoned!"
@Jennete
Taka smiled "Thank you Master Roman" He said happily tears of joy flooding his eyes

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Sounds like...fun..." Madoka said, as something came to mind.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah!" She chimed happily "....what are you thinking about?" She asked him in a curious tone.

Diablo chuckled as he finished. He served a plate on the table for him, then himself. "Trust me, it'll be good." He said.
Kanae looked at the food, "Hm...looks good so it should taste better than good." she said as she took a bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back