• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I guess Jay can keep Rain under control if I left. Well, lets go." Roman said, his hand slid to hers and they appeared on Roman's couch. "Home, sweet home." He said before going to change. "I'll just be a second."
Taka placed a hand on his heart and followed to where it was beating the most. He ended up knocking on Roman's door as this was one of Al's good friends

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Taka walks outside and sighs as he was in the dorm hallway "What the hell?" He said as his heart was pounding "Is this a memory?"

@Roman
(( Just for you, I'll do this. ))

Roman walked to his door before going to his room, "Hey. Keep it down man, I'm trying to have a nice peaceful night with my girlfriend. Besides, who are you anyway?" He asked whispering.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands wide eyed and open mouthed at what he just witnessed, looking between the bloody water and Rain. Suddenly, a feeling of guilt rushes over him, feeling bad that he assumed Rain was going to hurt the boy. He again, opts to trail behind her, dragging his feet slightly. "Sorry..." He mutters.
Rain:*shrugs* Do not be sorry, I will never be thought of in the same sentence with the word good or helpful. I accepted that I will live how I want and not give a shit what other people assume I am like. *She looks at Jay* That boy.. from the memory. Snow loved him or thought she did. She hated me for killing him, but he was going to try and use her. In a sense that was like using me and I do not get played. So I killed him, plain and simple. In Fae it is kill for fun or die for being good. And Snow failed to see this. She has and always will be a blind idiot. *she sighs looking around seeing they had walks along the beach for a while* Where are we?

----------

Roman said:
"I guess Jay can keep Rain under control if I left. Well, lets go." Roman said, his hand slid to hers and they appeared on Roman's couch. "Home, sweet home." He said before going to change. "I'll just be a second."
Snow:*nods smiling and flicks her fingers, back in her pajamas, sitting on the couch and smiles happily* I love that expression

Roman said:
(( Just for you, I'll do this. ))
Roman walked to his door before going to his room, "Hey. Keep it down man, I'm trying to have a nice peaceful night with my girlfriend. Besides, who are you anyway?" He asked whispering.
Taka sighed before putting a finger on Roman's forehead "Roman huh? Al must have been very good friends with you..." He smirked "My name is Taka and I am the reincarnation of Alph!"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed before putting a finger on Roman's forehead "Roman huh? Al must have been very good friends with you..." He smirked "My name is Taka and I am the reincarnation of Alph!"
Snow:*goes to the door curious and peeks out at Taka taking him in with her large curious blue eyes* A reincarnation? What is that?

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
"Reincarnation?! What the hell are you talkin' 'bout?" Roman asked frowning.

Jennete said:
Rain:*shrugs* Do not be sorry, I will never be thought of in the same sentence with the word good or helpful. I accepted that I will live how I want and not give a shit what other people assume I am like. *She looks at Jay* That boy.. from the memory. Snow loved him or thought she did. She hated me for killing him, but he was going to try and use her. In a sense that was like using me and I do not get played. So I killed him, plain and simple. In Fae it is kill for fun or die for being good. And Snow failed to see this. She has and always will be a blind idiot. *she sighs looking around seeing they had walks along the beach for a while* Where are we?
----------

Snow:*nods smiling and flicks her fingers, back in her pajamas, sitting on the couch and smiles happily* I love that expression
Jay listens intently as Rain speaks, having looked around and wondered where they were too. But yet, only one question was on his mind. "Why did he look so... Familiar? I had definitely seen that guy before but..." He says as he sits in the sand. "I can't put my finger on it..." He says somewhat confused, as he closes his eyes to think, replaying the image over and over again.

Roman said:
"Reincarnation?! What the hell are you talkin' 'bout?" Roman asked frowning.
Jennete said:
Snow:*goes to the door curious and peeks out at Taka taking him in with her large curious blue eyes* A reincarnation? What is that?
@Roman
Taka sighed again "Alph was killed permanently a few days ago...However me Taka his good half is here in his place I have his soul his heart and his spirit!" He said happily "So basically I'm what Al should have been...His real name is......Jack"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka looked between the two, and stroked his own chin in thought. "Hmmm...good question, Meowriko.... Which would you prefer?"

[/QUOTE]
"Eh..., let's go to the beach for a change~" she replied as she pointed towards it and began to walk.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed again "Alph was killed permanently a few days ago...However me Taka his good half is here in his place I have his soul his heart and his spirit!" He said happily "So basically I'm what Al should have been...His real name is......Jack"
Roman started laughing, "Wow, he didn't dodge that bullet." He said his laugh dying into a chuckle. Roman turned to Snow, "A reincarnation is just bringing someone back from the dead pretty much." Roman turned back around, "Wanna come in, Taka?"

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Snow:*nods slowly and smiles kindly* Oh I see, well I hope you are doing well as his reincarnation. Why are you here again? Oh Oh!! *she smiles excitedly like she has the correct answer* You want to watch a movie with Roman and I yes??

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman started laughing, "Wow, he didn't dodge that bullet." He said his laugh dying into a chuckle. Roman turned to Snow, "A reincarnation is just bringing someone back from the dead pretty much." Roman turned back around, "Wanna come in, Taka?"
@Jennete
Taka smiled before putting a hand on his own heart and kneeling "You are a memory of Jack...So as a servant of my memories I am a servant of you Master Roman" He said happily "May I come in?"

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
(Night sleep well)
Cam sat up and patted her back "Hey you okay? Did I do something to make you feel like this?" He asked her
Farah looked up and smiled at him,"I'm fine, thank you. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sure I'm okay."

(I'm back from the dead!)

BlueHawk said:
Jay listens intently as Rain speaks, having looked around and wondered where they were too. But yet, only one question was on his mind. "Why did he look so... Familiar? I had definitely seen that guy before but..." He says as he sits in the sand. "I can't put my finger on it..." He says somewhat confused, as he closes his eyes to think, replaying the image over and over again.
Rain:*Thinks about it frowning* I do not know why he is familiar. Maybe you have met him or what not. The beach is boring me now. It bored those two apparently, I wonder where they went?

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled before putting a hand on his own heart and kneeling "You are a memory of Jack...So as a servant of my memories I am a servant of you Master Roman" He said happily "May I come in?"

@Jennete
"Okay, let's get things clear first, yes you can come one. Two, don't call me master, my name is just Roman. Three... well there is no three, just come in and take a seat."

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up and smiled at him,"I'm fine, thank you. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sure I'm okay."
(I'm back from the dead!)
(WELCOME HOME!!! xD )

Cam smiled at her before kissing her cheek "You know if something's wrong you can tell me right?" He said to her

Roman said:
"Okay, let's get things clear first, yes you can come one. Two, don't call me master, my name is just Roman. Three... well there is no three, just come in and take a seat."
@Jennete
Taka nodded and stood up and walked inside "Is there anything I can get you Master Roman and Mistress Snow?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled into the kiss slightly as he held onto her slightly deepening the kiss and closing his eyes as he did so
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria leaned into him more as she continued to kiss back, blushing heavily

Jennete said:
Rain:*Thinks about it frowning* I do not know why he is familiar. Maybe you have met him or what not. The beach is boring me now. It bored those two apparently, I wonder where they went?
Jay opens his eyes and mutters, "Maybe." He looks around the beach, before giving Rain a small smile. "Yeah, I think I had enough water for one day, thanks to you." He says with a laugh. "And I'm starving... And since human food is out of the equation." He whines, thinking about a big cheeseburger.

shortyshot8 said:
(WELCOME HOME!!! xD )
Cam smiled at her before kissing her cheek "You know if something's wrong you can tell me right?" He said to her

Taka nodded and stood up and walked inside "Is there anything I can get you Master Roman and Mistress Snow?" He asked
Snow:*looks at Roman confused and she goes to the couch sitting down criss cross* What is a Mistress, Roman?

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo smiled and got off the bed to go make breakfast.
Kanae walked over to Diablo who was now making breakfast and she sat down on the table. She stared at him from behind, "So what's for breakfast?" she asked. (I actually owed you a reply haha xD )

Daniel blushed a little as he felt to warmth from her cheeks on his hand as he deepened the kiss more slightly pulling her onto him as he kissed her

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
(WELCOME HOME!!! xD )

Roman facepalmed, "Just, 'Roman'!" He said closing the door behind Taka. "I'm gonna gonna go change..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Roman confused and she goes to the couch sitting down criss cross* What is a Mistress, Roman?

@Roman
As Roman walked towards his room, he responded to Snow's question, "No idea, I'm not affiliated with that stuff." He said changing his pants.

shortyshot8 said:
(WELCOME HOME!!! xD )

(Why thank you kind sir! xD )

"I know! I swear I don't know what's wrong. At least...I don't think I know." Farah said as she looked back down towards the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back