• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(Why thank you kind sir! xD )
"I know! I swear I don't know what's wrong. At least...I don't think I know." Farah said as she looked back down towards the ground.
Cam kissed her cheek again "Hey it's fine...Listen if you are actually sick then I am still going to be here for you" He said with a warm smile

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her cheek again "Hey it's fine...Listen if you are actually sick then I am still going to be here for you" He said with a warm smile
"I know. I don't think you'd be so cruel as to leave me alone when I'm sick. Can you make me some soup with ice-cream? I kind of just have this weird craving for it." Farah said with a grin as she stood up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know. I don't think you'd be so cruel as to leave me alone when I'm sick. Can you make me some soup with ice-cream? I kind of just have this weird craving for it." Farah said with a grin as she stood up.
Cam chuckled a little "That's.....Interesting but just give me about a tenth of a second" He said as he snapped his fingers and a bowl of soup and ice-cream appeared

BlueHawk said:
Jay opens his eyes and mutters, "Maybe." He looks around the beach, before giving Rain a small smile. "Yeah, I think I had enough water for one day, thanks to you." He says with a laugh. "And I'm starving... And since human food is out of the equation." He whines, thinking about a big cheeseburger.
Rain:*sighs and whistles to the ocean, a large ball of it raising and circling, glowing, out of it coming a large beast, with the nose of a cow but long elk horns and completely green, with red eyes and two tails and four long legs* Okay burger it is. *she snaps her fingers again and two red caps come out, taking the fae animal underwater and there is mooing and screams and cackling and quicker then any human could have dreamed they bring up two cheese burgers, there long claws black with the faes blood, snicking and cackling as Rain takes the food, kissing them on their bloodied victims scalped caps that they wore for hats* Thank you my friends *they grin and hug her before scampering back through the portal and the water falls going back into the ocean* This will taste 1000% times better then any earth food *she smirks eating it and sits, finishing it in five bites, licking her fingers*

------------

Snow:*looks at Taka and smiles* What is a Mistress Taka? *curious on what it is as she sits on the couch waiting for Roman*

@shortyshot8 @Roman

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and whistles to the ocean, a large ball of it raising and circling, glowing, out of it coming a large beast, with the nose of a cow but long elk horns and completely green, with red eyes and two tails and four long legs* Okay burger it is. *she snaps her fingers again and two red caps come out, taking the fae animal underwater and there is mooing and screams and cackling and quicker then any human could have dreamed they bring up two cheese burgers, there long claws black with the faes blood, snicking and cackling as Rain takes the food, kissing them on their bloodied victims scalped caps that they wore for hats* Thank you my friends *they grin and hug her before scampering back through the portal and the water falls going back into the ocean* This will taste 1000% times better then any earth food *she smirks eating it and sits, finishing it in five bites, licking her fingers*
------------

Snow:*looks at Taka and smiles* What is a Mistress Taka? *curious on what it is as she sits on the couch waiting for Roman*

@shortyshot8 @Roman
Taka smiled "Well you are a Mistress and a Mistress as basically a female Master" He said as he kneeled

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "That's.....Interesting but just give me about a tenth of a second" He said as he snapped his fingers and a bowl of soup and ice-cream appeared
Farah grabbed the bowl of soup and ice-cream, happily eating them both at the same time."This is really good. You wanna try some?" She asked, her mouth full of ice-cream as she held out both bowls towards Cam.

Jennete said:
------------

@shortyshot8 @Roman
Jay clutches the burger and gives it a slightly disgusted look, not taking any bites of it. "Uh..." He mutters as he looks at the strange burger. "I think fruit will be good for now..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grabbed the bowl of soup and ice-cream, happily eating them both at the same time."This is really good. You wanna try some?" She asked, her mouth full of ice-cream as she held out both bowls towards Cam.
Cam shook his head "After last night I'm full" He said truthfully before sighing as he sat next to Farah lost in thought about being a Father

Jennete said:
------------

@shortyshot8 @Roman
shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "Well you are a Mistress and a Mistress as basically a female Master" He said as he kneeled
Roman walked back into the room, wearing his pajamas, "If saying, 'master' and 'mistress' makes you happy, I go through with it. Just know, I don't punish people if they mess something up, so just a heads up, if you mess something up, I'm not 'punishing' you. Just be careful the next time." He explained taking a seat next to Snow.

WeirdPrincess said:
Makoto appears out of thin air. "Oh..Hi...sorry wrong place." He says and then looks at Farah his eyes grew wide. "Have you told him? Wait do you even know? Oh my gah...This is interesting...well then I got to go. Good-bye Mama." he said as he disappeared.

Nanne said:
Makoto appears out of thin air. "Oh..Hi...sorry wrong place." He says and then looks at Farah his eyes grew wide. "Have you told him? Wait do you even know? Oh my gah...This is interesting...well then I got to go. Good-bye Mama." he said as he disappeared.
Cam looked shocked "What the hell was that?" He asked Farah

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Snow:*smiles her wings fluttering and she tilts her head curious to why he is kneeling* In Fae we only kneel to our courts Queen, so why do you kneel to me? I am not above you silly. I cannot make you die *she smiles flicking his shoulder* I am excited to watch a movie for the first time with others! It is a little sad watching them all by myself.

@Roman

BlueHawk said:
Jay clutches the burger and gives it a slightly disgusted look, not taking any bites of it. "Uh..." He mutters as he looks at the strange burger. "I think fruit will be good for now..."
Rain: Eat it. That beautiful animal died to give it too you. You will love it it is more juicy and flavourful than anything you have ever eaten. The bread comes from Fae, everything comes from Fae so it will be delicious.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "What the hell was that?" He asked Farah
@WeirdPrincess
Farah blinked at the sudden appearance of someone before they quickly disappeared. She looked at Cam with wide-eyes,"I have no clue! I don't understand what he was talking about...and why on earth did he call me Mama?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles her wings fluttering and she tilts her head curious to why he is kneeling* In Fae we only kneel to our courts Queen, so why do you kneel to me? I am not above you silly. I cannot make you die *she smiles flicking his shoulder* I am excited to watch a movie for the first time with others! It is a little sad watching them all by myself.
@Roman

Rain: Eat it. That beautiful animal died to give it too you. You will love it it is more juicy and flavourful than anything you have ever eaten. The bread comes from Fae, everything comes from Fae so it will be delicious.
Taka nodded as he stood "Because I am your servant and you have control over me" He said with a warm smile

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked at the sudden appearance of someone before they quickly disappeared. She looked at Cam with wide-eyes,"I have no clue! I don't understand what he was talking about...and why on earth did he call me Mama?"
Cam laughed a little "We are surrounded by lunatics but....." He smirked "I think I know what's wrong"

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Movies do suck, when you're alone." Roman said pecking Snow's lips. "I'll go make some popcorn." He said going to the kitchen.
@shortyshot8
Taka ran up and pushed Roman back "I'm sorry Master Roman but as your servant this is my job" Tears welled in his eyes "I knew it I'm not a good enough servant for you...."

Jennete said:
@Roman

Jay nods in agreeances and looks at Rain. "Yeah, but... It's green." He says with a laugh. "Burgers aren't green, well they can be, but you usually shouldn't eat them." He says as he laughs and gives Rain a soft smile.

Roman said:
"Movies do suck, when you're alone." Roman said pecking Snow's lips. "I'll go make some popcorn." He said going to the kitchen.
@shortyshot8
Snow:*practically glows when Roman pecks her lips, smiling and her attention is caught by taka when he runs after Roman and she giggles* Oh so helpful, Roman he is sad let him do what it is he wants too

@shortyshot8

-----------

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods in agreeances and looks at Rain. "Yeah, but... It's green." He says with a laugh. "Burgers aren't green, well they can be, but you usually shouldn't eat them." He says as he laughs and gives Rain a soft smile.
Rain: Eat it. *angry now and she looks at him frowning*

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded as he stood "Because I am your servant and you have control over me" He said with a warm smile

Cam laughed a little "We are surrounded by lunatics but....." He smirked "I think I know what's wrong"
"Am I gonna die?" Farah asked, tears in her eyes."I don't want to die yet! I'm not ready. I won't go." She said as she frantically shook her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka ran up and pushed Roman back "I'm sorry Master Roman but as your servant this is my job" Tears welled in his eyes "I knew it I'm not a good enough servant for you...."
Jennete said:
Snow:*practically glows when Roman pecks her lips, smiling and her attention is caught by taka when he runs after Roman and she giggles* Oh so helpful, Roman he is sad let him do what it is he wants too
@shortyshot8

-----------

Rain: Eat it. *angry now and she looks at him frowning*
Roman chuckled and ruffled Taka's hair, "Hey, don't cry. I'll let you do it." He said smiling. "Whenever you think you'll be of help, just say so, and I'll let you help." Roman explained.

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
"Am I gonna die?" Farah asked, tears in her eyes."I don't want to die yet! I'm not ready. I won't go." She said as she frantically shook her head.
Cam laughed a little before kissing her on the lips "Quite the opposite as a matter of fact it is a new life" He said happily

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and ruffled Taka's hair, "Hey, don't cry. I'll let you do it." He said smiling. "Whenever you think you'll be of help, just say so, and I'll let you help." Roman explained.
@Jennete
Taka smiled "Th-Thank you Master Roman I won't fail you!" He said happily as he rushed to the kitchen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed a little as he felt to warmth from her cheeks on his hand as he deepened the kiss more slightly pulling her onto him as he kissed her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She began putting her fingers through his hair as she kissed him, her heart racing.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little before kissing her on the lips "Quite the opposite as a matter of fact it is a new life" He said happily

Taka smiled "Th-Thank you Master Roman I won't fail you!" He said happily as he rushed to the kitchen
"What? What's that mean?" Farah asked, giving him a strange look."I'm so confused right now..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? What's that mean?" Farah asked, giving him a strange look."I'm so confused right now..."
Cam laughed a little more "Just trust me" He said before kissing her on the lips (I think we both know what this means xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back