• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "Thank you Master Roman" He said happily tears of joy flooding his eyes
"That's something we will have to work on." Roman said, referring to the tears. "When we praise you, it's okay to be happy and thank us, but no need to cry bro. You must have had it rough for your last couple days or something..."

Toru sat on the bench, her head in her knees "I hate him, I hate him, I hate everybody,i hate everybody who talks about him, I hate myself, I hate everything" she whispered over and over to herself.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and facepalmed "What the hell is going on today?" He asked himself before sighing and looking at Farah "Does this not make you happy?"
Taking a bite of the pickle, Farah nodded."I'm happy, just really hungry. Sorry if I don't show it..." She said with frown before shaking her head and grinning."I wonder what it's gonna be..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled back before sliding her free hand up to his cheek and pulling him into a long deep kiss
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kissed her back, enjoying every second of it as he put his arms around her.

Roman said:
"That's something we will have to work on." Roman said, referring to the tears. "When we praise you, it's okay to be happy and thank us, but no need to cry bro. You must have had it rough for your last couple days or something..."
Taka nodded "Master Roman these are tears of joy" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "Master Roman these are tears of joy" He said happily
"Ah, I see. You can set the popcorn on the table and take a seat next to us." Roman instructed. "Relax and enjoy yourself."

WeirdPrincess said:
Taking a bite of the pickle, Farah nodded."I'm happy, just really hungry. Sorry if I don't show it..." She said with frown before shaking her head and grinning."I wonder what it's gonna be..."
Cam smiled happily "It's fine" He said as he stood up and stretched a little bit "Well looks like I'm going to be hungry for a while but that doesn't matter" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed when she started to run her fingers through his hair guessing what was gonna happen as he deepened the kiss even more
@Nonalaka

-------------

Hina nuzzled up against dex lovingly "stay with me forever" she wispered to him in a question

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
After a bit Euloria then broke the kiss as she stopped to breathe as she looked up at him.

Roman said:
"Ah, I see. You can set the popcorn on the table and take a seat next to us." Roman instructed. "Relax and enjoy yourself."
Taka smiled as he set the popcorn down and sat with them "Thank you Master Roman and Mistress Snow" He said happily

Roman said:
Snow:*smiles happily at Taka and kisses Roman's cheek* He is adorable, can we keep him my love?? *she says eyes gleaming excitedly*

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo waited hopefully, hoping she liked it.
Kanae looked up at Diablo, "Mmm...This food is really good..." she said. She noticed him and said," Hey...don't look at me eat you have you're own food I'm definitely not sharing this good stuff." she continued to eat.

Kai kept working on his spells and decided to work on his arcane explosion, he read his tome until he memorized the spell and began repeating it aloud to perform the spell. As he finished the spell he looked around to see that nothing had happened. "This can't be good... I must have done some-" Suddenly he went flying through the air realizing the explosion happened right below his feet. Well this is great, I just sent myself flying into the air. Wait a minute, is that the beach! How did I send myself all the way over here! TOO MUCH ARCANE ENERGY!!! Kai came crashing down into the sand with a large crash and was lying there in the sand making a small crater from the impact. "Ouch," On his way falling he noticed someone was sitting on the beach.

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled as he set the popcorn down and sat with them "Thank you Master Roman and Mistress Snow" He said happily
"My pleasure, Taka." Roman said smiling.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily at Taka and kisses Roman's cheek* He is adorable, can we keep him my love?? *she says eyes gleaming excitedly*
@shortyshot8
"Sure we can. It's best we keep Taka. I feel people would use him for his niceness. Besides, he is a reincarnation of a old friend of mine." Roman said, turning to a random movie.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled happily "It's fine" He said as he stood up and stretched a little bit "Well looks like I'm going to be hungry for a while but that doesn't matter" He said
"You sure? Cause I can help with that!" Farah said, waving her hands in the air before resuming to eat her food. She quickly finished and tossed the apple core into the trash.

Nanne said:
Kanae looked up at Diablo, "Mmm...This food is really good..." she said. She noticed him and said," Hey...don't look at me eat you have you're own food I'm definitely not sharing this good stuff." she continued to eat.
Diablo chuckled, glad she liked it. He picked up his fork and began eating.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sure? Cause I can help with that!" Farah said, waving her hands in the air before resuming to eat her food. She quickly finished and tossed the apple core into the trash.
Cam laughed a little "Sorry love but we can't do that with you being pregnant like this" He said normally before sighing "But as a man...No as a Father I am going to tough it out!" He said happily

(Poor Asuka's gonna be so sad if she never see's Taka again. All that hard work and he leaves xD )

Roman said:
"My pleasure, Taka." Roman said smiling.
"Sure we can. It's best we keep Taka. I feel people would use him for his niceness. Besides, he is a reincarnation of a old friend of mine." Roman said, turning to a random movie.
Snow: Why was your friend killed? If he was this nice?

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
(Poor Asuka's gonna be so sad if she never see's Taka again. All that hard work and he leaves xD )
+( Don't worry, Snow and Roman will take good care of Taka. )+

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8
Taka sighed "I was killed because the other half of me as you people knew him Al was killed because he cheated on girls like no tomorrow" He said truthfully

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Sorry love but we can't do that with you being pregnant like this" He said normally before sighing "But as a man...No as a Father I am going to tough it out!" He said happily
Farah pouted, but nodded,"Okay...Let's go do something fun! I can't just stand here all day."

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8
"Before he was, Taka, he was Al. I'm pretty sure his lust got the best of him..." Roman said putting his arms around Snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back