• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed her four head softly getting the feeling she still wasn't sure that he loved her "I'll do any thing to prove to you that I love you euloira" he said softly to her before kissing her four head again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked up at him and gave a small smile and shook her head "you don't have to prove anything"

Jennete said:
Snow:*kisses Roman softly, distracting him from the shark as she gives him small soft kisses* You do not have to be afraid my love, No shark will ever hurt you when I am around.
Rain:*frowns that that didn't work and steps back, and on her hip and looks at your smirk, annoyed by it and a giant wave comes and drenches you head to toe, her turning with a flick of her hair and walking down the beach line*

((Sorry fell asleep haha))
Jay watches her walk down the beach, before taking and pulling a piece of seaweed off his arm. "Funny." He says simply, before trailing behind her, dripping as he walks.

TheHappyPikachu said:
"Sooo, what now..." Riku stared blankly at her smiling cheerfully while responding to the innocent looking girls question. @Kalin Scatlet
"....I don't know. What do you want to do?" Est replied.

Nonalaka said:
Her expression softened as she hugged onto him tightly, nuzzling into him. She still had a tiny bit of uncertainty in her mind but she tried to push it aside.

"Oh~ okay" she smiled "How often do you have to do that?" She asked curiously, she didn't want to sound selfish, but she didn't want him to be disappearing really often.
"It probably won't happen again." He smiled, licking Moriko's cheek. "I'm all yours. I Promise." He said with a grin. He proceeded to nuzzle her neck as they continued to walk forward.

BlueHawk said:
Jay watches her walk down the beach, before taking and pulling a piece of seaweed off his arm. "Funny." He says simply, before trailing behind her, dripping as he walks.
Rain:*looks at Jay and smirks a little more* I didn't know how much you liked the water Jay

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jay and smirks a little more* I didn't know how much you liked the water Jay
Jay shakes his head and gives a small laugh. "Simply love it." He says sarcastically. "Especially with extra seaweed." He says as he catches up with her.

Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly woke up about half an hour later and looked around tirwdly then down and smiled at ruthy "mourning baby" wispered to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She whined and digs her face into his chest and giggles.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and gives a small laugh. "Simply love it." He says sarcastically. "Especially with extra seaweed." He says as he catches up with her.
Rain:*Smirks and flicks a piece of seaweed off his shoulder* I can tell. Maybe you could use some more though? *she says threateningly but with a playful gleam in her eyes, looking though and her attention is caught by a little boy swimming in the ocean, she slowly walks toward him, her eyes fixated on him with her teeth bared just a little* Poor boy.. all alone

Jennete said:
Snow:*kisses Roman softly, distracting him from the shark as she gives him small soft kisses* You do not have to be afraid my love, No shark will ever hurt you when I am around.
Rain:*frowns that that didn't work and steps back, and on her hip and looks at your smirk, annoyed by it and a giant wave comes and drenches you head to toe, her turning with a flick of her hair and walking down the beach line*

((Sorry fell asleep haha))
(( I fell asleep too, so no worries. :P ))

Roman nodded and kissed Snow back, "I believe you, when you say they wouldn't harm me if you're around... They're just so evil though, and sinister. The thing looked like it plotting something..." he said, turning his attention to the water again. "Damn sea beasts..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"....I don't know. What do you want to do?" Est replied.

"It probably won't happen again." He smiled, licking Moriko's cheek. "I'm all yours. I Promise." He said with a grin. He proceeded to nuzzle her neck as they continued to walk forward.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko chuckled "yay~" she came to a sudden stop "hmm...should we go to the forest? Or go down the beach way.." she asked, looking from side to side.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//My Character Sign-up sheet hasn't been viewed yet, so how do I know when I should join?

[/QUOTE]
(( Someone will tell you if you're accepted or not... For now, you'll have to wait. ))

Roman said:
(( I fell asleep too, so no worries. :P ))
Roman nodded and kissed Snow back, "I believe you, when you say they wouldn't harm me if you're around... They're just so evil though, and sinister. The thing looked like it plotting something..." he said, turning his attention to the water again. "Damn sea beasts..."
Snow: They still can be mothers though... and they still can help the fish population and seal and penguin..They help by killing, it is the only way they know how. With less seals, the penguin population rises. With more penguins, the killer whales have more food. With less fish, their population can grow stronger and better fed. None starve to death. With more healthy fish means more penguins, which means more seals...and so on. Everyone would stave and over populate without the shark.. And when they have children, nothing can stop them from protecting that child, the one they care about. They usually only eat surfers because they think they are seals. I think that is why I like them, they are so helpful and beautiful and strong. I want to be like them secretly.. While I feel they want to be a dolphin, the one everyone loves and who helps in a small way but only seem strong against a shark. Because when pod of dolphins goes against one shark..the shark will loose.

Jennete said:
Rain:*Smirks and flicks a piece of seaweed off his shoulder* I can tell. Maybe you could use some more though? *she says threateningly but with a playful gleam in her eyes, looking though and her attention is caught by a little boy swimming in the ocean, she slowly walks toward him, her eyes fixated on him with her teeth bared just a little* Poor boy.. all alone
Jay quickly puts a hand on her shoulder and pulls her back a bit. "Woah there, Rain." He says with a little concern in his voice. "You have to control yourself out here, cause if somebody sees..." He begins, but his voice trails off.

Jennete said:
Snow: They still can be mothers though... and they still can help the fish population and seal and penguin..They help by killing, it is the only way they know how. With less seals, the penguin population rises. With more penguins, the killer whales have more food. With less fish, their population can grow stronger and better fed. None starve to death. With more healthy fish means more penguins, which means more seals...and so on. Everyone would stave and over populate without the shark.. And when they have children, nothing can stop them from protecting that child, the one they care about. They usually only eat surfers because they think they are seals. I think that is why I like them, they are so helpful and beautiful and strong. I want to be like them secretly.. While I feel they want to be a dolphin, the one everyone loves and who helps in a small way but only seem strong against a shark. Because when pod of dolphins goes against one shark..the shark will loose.
Roman stared at Snow, a innocent smile on his face as he held his hand up.

Naruto%20-%20Kakashi_yo.gif

When he put his hand down he spoke, "Snow.... I'll never understand sharks and I would never like to be near one. And, do I really look like a seal to them? I feel hideous now." Roman said with a sigh.

BlueHawk said:
Jay quickly puts a hand on her shoulder and pulls her back a bit. "Woah there, Rain." He says with a little concern in his voice. "You have to control yourself out here, cause if somebody sees..." He begins, but his voice trails off.
Rain:*frowns looking at Jay and pulls away from him diving into the water, heading straight for the boy, rising up slowly out of the water and puts her finger to her lips looking at Jay, right behind the boy and she turns and dives in again, the boy screaming, looking under him and blood rises out of the water, suddenly Rain pops up again and a dead sea fae that loves drowning children is impaled on her claws, she dumps the body and spits out the blood that she had received in her mouth when she had ripped out the faes throat, swimming back to shore, the boy in the water still and scared but alive* Next time I will let him die like you wish *she says calmly continuing her walk down the shore*

Roman said:
Roman stared at Snow, a innocent smile on his face as he held his hand up.
Naruto%20-%20Kakashi_yo.gif

When he put his hand down he spoke, "Snow.... I'll never understand sharks and I would never like to be near one. And, do I really look like a seal to them? I feel hideous now." Roman said with a sigh.
Snow:*laughs playfully and kisses him again softly* Only when you are on a surf board

Taka was sleeping peacefully before he opened his eyes and looked around "Oh that's right I'm still in Dex's house...." He said to himself

@Anyone

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns looking at Jay and pulls away from him diving into the water, heading straight for the boy, rising up slowly out of the water and puts her finger to her lips looking at Jay, right behind the boy and she turns and dives in again, the boy screaming, looking under him and blood rises out of the water, suddenly Rain pops up again and a dead sea fae that loves drowning children is impaled on her claws, she dumps the body and spits out the blood that she had received in her mouth when she had ripped out the faes throat, swimming back to shore, the boy in the water still and scared but alive* Next time I will let him die like you wish *she says calmly continuing her walk down the shore*
Snow:*laughs playfully and kisses him again softly* Only when you are on a surf board
"I rarely ever surf anyway. Guess sharks ain't gonna get a piece Roman today!" He said laughing. Roman kissed Snow and poked her forehead, "Wanna go back to my dorm, maybe watch a movie or something?"

Roman said:
"I rarely ever surf anyway. Guess sharks ain't gonna get a piece Roman today!" He said laughing. Roman kissed Snow and poked her forehead, "Wanna go back to my dorm, maybe watch a movie or something?"
Snow:*nods and smiles a little when he pokes her forehead* Yes please

Jennete said:
Jay stands wide eyed and open mouthed at what he just witnessed, looking between the bloody water and Rain. Suddenly, a feeling of guilt rushes over him, feeling bad that he assumed Rain was going to hurt the boy. He again, opts to trail behind her, dragging his feet slightly. "Sorry..." He mutters.

Taka walks outside and sighs as he was in the dorm hallway "What the hell?" He said as his heart was pounding "Is this a memory?"

@Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and smiles a little when he pokes her forehead* Yes please
"I guess Jay can keep Rain under control if I left. Well, lets go." Roman said, his hand slid to hers and they appeared on Roman's couch. "Home, sweet home." He said before going to change. "I'll just be a second."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko chuckled "yay~" she came to a sudden stop "hmm...should we go to the forest? Or go down the beach way.." she asked, looking from side to side.
Madoka looked between the two, and stroked his own chin in thought. "Hmmm...good question, Meowriko.... Which would you prefer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back