• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Oh....I'm sorry to hear that..". she tensed up a bit, 'am I just a replacement to fill an empty spot?' She thought to herself as she looked away, frowning a bit.

"Hmm, thanks~" she giggled
''i should just be your own living weapon huh?''

*Natsuru said jokingly even tho he meant it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i should just be your own living weapon huh?''
*Natsuru said jokingly even tho he meant it*

[/QUOTE]
"Living weapon? That sounds harsh!" She giggled "no way, you'll just be my Natsuru" she said as she hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
"Living weapon? That sounds harsh!" She giggled "no way, you'll just be my Natsuru" she said as she hugged him.
''haha..okay''

*He said as he pets Amara's head for a little while*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..okay''
*He said as he pets Amara's head for a little while*

[/QUOTE]
She nuzzles her face into his chest as she hugged him for a bit before she continued to walk "so, what took you so long?""

Nonalaka said:
She nuzzles her face into his chest as she hugged him for a bit before she continued to walk "so, what took you so long?""
''well....a huge tarantula was in the trash''

TheHappyPikachu said:
"cl..cleaned it?" Riku looking at the girl staring blankly as the sheets fell off her "O..ok, just...please put some clothes on! someone could walk in on us.." she started blushing vigorously before she moved the sheets off her body and went to go pick up her clothes then remembering they were still....'dirty' "what am i going to wear?!" she cried out, then proceeded to turn around and look at the girl with a pathetic facial expression. @Kalin Scarlet
"Huh? Why can't you wear your clothes..." Est replied, standing out of bed. She rubbed her eyes again, and let out a quiet yawn.

"Sooo?~ What do you want to do?" Madoka asked, smiling up at Moriko. "I'm giving you the whole day to do anything you want!"

@Nonalaka (Sorry, I missed your last reply ;- ;)

TheHappyPikachu said:
"Why?!" Riku looked even more pathetically at her "b..because, there...covered in.." she gulped before whispering the last word "B...Bl..Blood..." she looked dizzy and pale as these words came out of her mouth she was just standing there staring at the girl blankly with an awkward expression... @Kalin Scarlet
"...Is that bad?" Est asked plainly, blissfully ignorant to just how bad it was.

@Kalin Scarlet its okay :'D))

"The whole day to do whatever I want huh?" She thought for a bit "Well, you did say before we'd go on a walk...before and we never did..." she replied placing a finger on her chin.

(I'm back! Do I owe any replies? @TheRebelliousDragon (#Random)

(Umm... Ok? xD Dex was at his dorm soooo....)

Nonalaka said:
@Kalin Scarlet its okay :'D))
"The whole day to do whatever I want huh?" She thought for a bit "Well, you did say before we'd go on a walk...before and we never did..." she replied placing a finger on her chin.
"Oh yeah! I remember that...sorry, again. "He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Alright, do you want to go on a walk, then?"

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku stared at the girl, whatever had made her blood-level increase certainly wasn't her...but then what? "y..yes.." Riku replied after a moments hesitation "y..you see, I can't...stand the sight..of it.." she had awkwardly smiled up at the girl trying to brush off just how traumatised she looked when speaking about it... she didn't want to have to explain anything from her past... @Kalin Scarlet
"Oh...."

Est stood up, walking over to Riku, and picking up both of their clothes. She put the clothes in the garbage, as another copy of the outfit appeared on her body.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh yeah! I remember that...sorry, again. "He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Alright, do you want to go on a walk, then?"

"Oh...."

Est stood up, walking over to Riku, and picking up both of their clothes. She put the clothes in the garbage, as another copy of the outfit appeared on her body.

[/QUOTE]
"Its alright, you were busy" she smiled a bit "a walk would be lovely, the suns out so yeah ~ this is the first couple of days in a while that I don't feel that cold" she giggled lightly

Nonalaka said:
"Its alright, you were busy" she smiled a bit "a walk would be lovely, the suns out so yeah ~ this is the first couple of days in a while that I don't feel that cold" she giggled lightly
"Well, lm ready whenever you are!" Madoka said, raising his hand in a pawed fashion. He was truly happy to be back with Moriko, and he was surprised to think that only a year ago, he never imagined this being possible...loving someone as much as he did

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku jumped backwards into a ninja like stance "Wha..What?!" she had done way to much shouting today... "how?" she mermaid releasing her body from the position whilst thinking about how relived she was that she was just wearing her old daggy clothes today... @Kalin Scarlet
"You...didnt want clothes?" Est questioned the girl, after seeing her response. She thought nothing of projecting the clothes on the girl. Her and her sister did it for themselves often enough that it just seemed normal to her

TheHappyPikachu said:
"y..yes, wait I mean no...I mean...yes I want clothes!" Riku was extremely confused about what was going on right now and nearly fell over from it all "Can..can I please have some clothes too..." she blushed again. @Kalin Scarlet
Est concentrated, and moments later, another set of clothes appeared in her hands, matching what Riku had worn earlier. She walked up to the girl, offering the outfit to her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, lm ready whenever you are!" Madoka said, raising his hand in a pawed fashion. He was truly happy to be back with Moriko, and he was surprised to think that only a year ago, he never imagined this being possible...loving someone as much as he did

"You...didnt want clothes?" Est questioned the girl, after seeing her response. She thought nothing of projecting the clothes on the girl. Her and her sister did it for themselves often enough that it just seemed normal to her

[/QUOTE]
"Let's go then!" She grabbed his arm and began pulling him lightly towards the door, smiling brightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Let's go then!" She grabbed his arm and began pulling him lightly towards the door, smiling brightly.
Madoka laughed, decreasing his body weight to float along behind Moriko while she dragged him out. "I'm right behind you...always." He said, wrapping his arms around her, and pulling his weightless form against her.

Daniel curled into her more "after she dissapered I had searched for her but I couldn't find her so I thought it was time to move on. So I started looking for another one that I could love and I foubd you" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

(I replyed @TheRebelliousDragon)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel curled into her more "after she dissapered I had searched for her but I couldn't find her so I thought it was time to move on. So I started looking for another one that I could love and I foubd you" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

(I replyed @TheRebelliousDragon)

[/QUOTE]
(Lemme find it...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she walked over and sat down "thank you baby" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiles. "You know you don't have to call me baby... I prefer being called Dex." He said, eating his pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back