• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina smiled "but I like it and....." She said before shaking her head a little "ok dex" she said softly to him as she started to eat the pancakes

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled "but I like it and....." She said before shaking her head a little "ok dex" she said softly to him as she started to eat the pancakes
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex patted her on the head, a smile on his face. "I'm sorry... You can call me whatever pleases you." He said, tilting his head to the side.

TheHappyPikachu said:
"Th..thanks" Riku smiled at the girl awkwardly not wanting to question the situation she just accepted the clothes and then proceeded to put them on, she decided to change the topic "soooo....what's your name?" She asked realising she didn't know all of a sudden. @Kalin Scarlet
"My name is Est..." she replied in her normal monotone. "You're...Un Vampire?" she asked in return.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded a little then continued with her meal a small smile on her face as she ate
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded with satisfaction before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Hina smiled as she stared down at the plate "I hope he truly is the one" she wispered to her self before getting up and grabing hers and his plate and walking over to the sink and starting the dishes

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she stared down at the plate "I hope he truly is the one" she wispered to her self before getting up and grabing hers and his plate and walking over to the sink and starting the dishes
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started taking a shower. Wonder where little bro is now... He thought to himself. When he finished he dried himself off and snapped his fingers as his street clothes reappeared on him. He stepped out of the bathroom. "I got no plans today soooo... Do you feel like doing anything?" He asked Hina.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka laughed, decreasing his body weight to float along behind Moriko while she dragged him out. "I'm right behind you...always." He said, wrapping his arms around her, and pulling his weightless form against her.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled as she made her way outside with madoka floating behind her "Hmmm, where's somewhere nice to go....." she thought aloud, "Hey Madoka, If you don't mind me asking...what was the important thing you had to do?" She said as she walked along.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel curled into her more "after she dissapered I had searched for her but I couldn't find her so I thought it was time to move on. So I started looking for another one that I could love and I foubd you" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

(I replyed @TheRebelliousDragon)

[/QUOTE]
"....but if she returned, you'd go back to her, right?" She replied as she looked at him, her eyes glazed over as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

Hina smiled as she finished the dishes and dried her hands "well I don't know what I want to do yet" she said softly as she walked over to him and pushed into him lovingly

@TheRebelliousDragon

"I don't think I would at least. I moved on and now I have you now my priority is that your safe and happy" he said softly to her before he looked up at her and lightly kissed her cheek

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she finished the dishes and dried her hands "well I don't know what I want to do yet" she said softly as she walked over to him and pushed into him lovingly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex put his arms around her, smiling. "That's ok, we can hang out here until you decide." He said softly. He reached his hand for the remote and switched on the TV.

WeirdPrincess said:
(All of the except for Alastair. I don't know about Nora though xD )
(I would send Kite your way... But he's talking with Himeragi at the cosplay café...)

TheHappyPikachu said:
"N..no" Riku replied bluntly "my names Riku, nice to meet ya'!" She said smiling trying to forget about today's previous events... @Kalin Scarlet
"Riku...nice to meet you...Riku." Est said, looking at the girl with gentle eyes full of innocence.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex put his arms around her, smiling. "That's ok, we can hang out here until you decide." He said softly. He reached his hand for the remote and switched on the TV.

(I would send Kite your way... But he's talking with Himeragi at the cosplay café...)
(Nah it's fine. I'll just watch what everyone is doing.)

Hina smiled a little and nodded to him before quickly pecking his lips "thank you" she wispered to him about him loving her

@TheRebelliousDragon

trix said:
Trix chuckled as they played the game. In the begining it semed like he was going to win but in the end she won, she grinned at him eyes glittering. She flicked her tail eyes glittering "You were saying hun?"
Clover looks up at Trix and smiles. "Eh... I kind of knew I wasn't going to win anyways..." He snaps, making all the items go back into the box. "So.... What do you want to do next?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled as she made her way outside with madoka floating behind her "Hmmm, where's somewhere nice to go....." she thought aloud, "Hey Madoka, If you don't mind me asking...what was the important thing you had to do?" She said as she walked along.
Madoka shook his head. "I went to fix my spot up a bit. I had to redo the ritual that created it from within that world. It took a really long time..." He said, smiling. In reality, he had only given a vague summary of what he'd done, and if possible, he didn't want to go into more detail about it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she finished the dishes and dried her hands "well I don't know what I want to do yet" she said softly as she walked over to him and pushed into him lovingly
@TheRebelliousDragon

"I don't think I would at least. I moved on and now I have you now my priority is that your safe and happy" he said softly to her before he looked up at her and lightly kissed her cheek

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Her expression softened as she hugged onto him tightly, nuzzling into him. She still had a tiny bit of uncertainty in her mind but she tried to push it aside.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka shook his head. "I went to fix my spot up a bit. I had to redo the ritual that created it from within that world. It took a really long time..." He said, smiling. In reality, he had only given a vague summary of what he'd done, and if possible, he didn't want to go into more detail about it.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh~ okay" she smiled "How often do you have to do that?" She asked curiously, she didn't want to sound selfish, but she didn't want him to be disappearing really often.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Riku...nice to meet you...Riku." Est said, looking at the girl with gentle eyes full of innocence.

[/QUOTE]
"Sooo, what now..." Riku stared blankly at her smiling cheerfully while responding to the innocent looking girls question. @Kalin Scatlet

Daniel kissed her four head softly getting the feeling she still wasn't sure that he loved her "I'll do any thing to prove to you that I love you euloira" he said softly to her before kissing her four head again

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
"Correction: Terrified. I never liked sharks they're giant scary sea beast who eat people. I don't see why I wouldn't be scared." Roman said smiling, though his eyes stayed hlued to where he last seen the shark
Snow:*kisses Roman softly, distracting him from the shark as she gives him small soft kisses* You do not have to be afraid my love, No shark will ever hurt you when I am around.

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches at the pain, not knowing she could still do that, but he stands his ground. "Why Rain." He says sarcastically. "Now I always have to keep my eye on you." He says with a smirk.
Rain:*frowns that that didn't work and steps back, and on her hip and looks at your smirk, annoyed by it and a giant wave comes and drenches you head to toe, her turning with a flick of her hair and walking down the beach line*

((Sorry fell asleep haha))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back