• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled when she sat down "I don't care" he said softly as he leaned his head against her softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm, alright" she chuckled and got up and put on a some sort of action movie the sat back down snuggling in beside him, she was growing quite fond of this hugging thing that she previously was never used to. "I guess this movie will do"

Daniel laughed a little as he pulled her into him and kissed her four head bwfore looking back over to the tv as he slid a hand behind her happily

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
((Wait my reply didn't send? Ah, sorry @Himeragi Seiker ))
"You're welcome" she chimed giving him a kiss on the cheek "So~, when are we going?"
no i think i didnt reply and i was replying to other people that i forgot chu xD gomene)))

''we can go right now''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little as he pulled her into him and kissed her four head bwfore looking back over to the tv as he slid a hand behind her happily
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hugging is warm and soft....its nice" she muttered quietly as she hugged into him more squeezing a little bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no i think i didnt reply and i was replying to other people that i forgot chu xD gomene)))
''we can go right now''

[/QUOTE]
((Its okay ;7;))

Amara clapped her hands together excitedly "yay~ let's go then!!"

Nonalaka said:
"Hugging is warm and soft....its nice" she muttered quietly as she hugged into him more squeezing a little bit.

((Its okay ;7;))

Amara clapped her hands together excitedly "yay~ let's go then!!"
''and its funny cuz...''

*Natsuru looks to his left and theres a lake right there*

''this is moonlit park...and moonlit lake is over there''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''and its funny cuz...''
*Natsuru looks to his left and theres a lake right there*

''this is moonlit park...and moonlit lake is over there''

[/QUOTE]
"You made it seem like... it was far away or something, now I feel dumb" she pouted and crossed her arms "oh well, atleast I'm with you~" she chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
"You made it seem like... it was far away or something, now I feel dumb" she pouted and crossed her arms "oh well, atleast I'm with you~" she chuckled.
*Natsuru chuckled lightly as he holds Amara's hand and started to walk to the lake*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled lightly as he holds Amara's hand and started to walk to the lake*

[/QUOTE]
"So? How was your day today?~" she asked with a smile as she walked alongside him.

Nonalaka said:
"So? How was your day today?~" she asked with a smile as she walked alongside him.
''its great. especially now since your here''

*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its great. especially now since your here''
*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at him and smiled before blushing. " well my day was....eventful" she chuckled "I even hit a guy...."

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at him and smiled before blushing. " well my day was....eventful" she chuckled "I even hit a guy...."
''hit a guy? did you...seriously hit him physically?''

*Natsuru asked curiously*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly at her words "it really is" he said softly to her as he held her closer to him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She snuggled in more "Hey, Daniel,.....Can I ask a question if you promise not to get upset?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hit a guy? did you...seriously hit him physically?''
*Natsuru asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "well what other way do you hit a person?" She chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
She snuggled in more "Hey, Daniel,.....Can I ask a question if you promise not to get upset?"

She nodded "well what other way do you hit a person?" She chuckled.
''haha..well thats true''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..well thats true''

[/QUOTE]
"Besides, I don't feel guilty, he deserved it" she pouted

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm? im curious what he did to you?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ooof he's been going around breaking women's hearts and when happens in close proximity to me I get headaches, and I've been having them constantly for weeks so I confronted him and when he said he understood and I thought it was all clear he just comments how I would be...y'know,..i-in bed and that he'd be into it. I got angry and offended and I slapped him" she explained out as she walked along with him, looking into the water as she spoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her "yeah what is it" he asked her softly as he layed there with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She turned to look at him "what's wrong with your home?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
"Ooof he's been going around breaking women's hearts and when happens in close proximity to me I get headaches, and I've been having them constantly for weeks so I confronted him and when he said he understood and I thought it was all clear he just comments how I would be...y'know,..i-in bed and that he'd be into it. I got angry and offended and I slapped him" she explained out as she walked along with him, looking into the water as she spoke

She turned to look at him "what's wrong with your home?" She asked
''hahaha...i'd punch him if he said that to you and i was near. hahaha''

Daniel frowned a little "it's the home of some memories. Memories of some one I had before you till she just left me and this place one day" he said as he pulled her closer into him and slightly curled up

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...i'd punch him if he said that to you and i was near. hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
"Eeeeh, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself see?" She winked and held out her small hands "didn't even break a nail" she said jokingly. "It be nice to have someone do the punching for me though" she chuckled as she hugged onto his arm a bit

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeeh, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself see?" She winked and held out her small hands "didn't even break a nail" she said jokingly. "It be nice to have someone do the punching for me though" she chuckled as she hugged onto his arm a bit
''heh, i can do that''

*Natsuru said as he chuckles a little bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel frowned a little "it's the home of some memories. Memories of some one I had before you till she just left me and this place one day" he said as he pulled her closer into him and slightly curled up
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Oh....I'm sorry to hear that..". she tensed up a bit, 'am I just a replacement to fill an empty spot?' She thought to herself as she looked away, frowning a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''heh, i can do that''
*Natsuru said as he chuckles a little bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, thanks~" she giggled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back