• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai got up and took a deep breath and put away his spell tome before speaking. "Do you have a place to stay? If not you can stay at my apartment as long as you want. Nobody should be without a roof over their head." Even though I just met her I know how it feels to be without a place to call home. It would be nice to have company though, it's not like I have many friends so why not make a start. Kai held out his hand and had a serious look on his face. He wouldn't take no for an answer if she didn't have a place to stay.
@LunaCrosby
"I wouldn't wanna inrude and seem rude, I'll just get in the way" she said and shook her head.

Daniel smiled and continued to pet he as she slept his wings coming out and slowly wraping around her lovingly

@Nonalaka

Atrio laughed a little at her then kissed the top of her head "wake up when you want to baby" he said softly to her

@Sweetone

Daniel smiled more as he held her from falling off the couch as he also pet her lovingly "I love you my godess" he wispered to her

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned,"You'll find someone to love who'll love you. I'll even help with that. After this movie, I'm going to help you find a girl!"
Taka sighed "Is it really possible to have love just like that?" He asked in a sad tone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex slid his tongue in, biting her bottom lip playfully.

Diablo scratched his head. "Well, I guess I'll change too... I'll meet you there." He said.
"Okay I'll see you there!" she said as she left to her house to get changed. (I gotta go somewhere I'll be back on later...sorry)

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed as they approached the beach edging close to the water, moriko occasionally looked to Madoka to make sure he was okay
Madoka tensed as they got closer to the water, but didn't make any outright attempts to run away. "U-Um Moriko, are you going into the water without a bathing suit?" he said. Personally, he'd never wear something like that, but he was aware it was customary beach wear.

(This place died huh? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"You're talking to someone who's been unlucky in love for as long as I can remember. I still have faith that I'll find someone...some day at least." She said, giving him a soft smile.
Taka shook his head "No no no! You must not waste your beautiful smile on me!" He said still kneeling

(How the hell did that just happen xD )

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "If I'm gonna be like what?" He asked before kissing her neck

(BE BACK SOON MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!)
Farah moaned,"Don't do that! I can't even handle it you big meany!" She pushed him slightly to move away.

shortyshot8 said:

Taka shook his head "No no no! You must not waste your beautiful smile on me!" He said still kneeling

@WeirdPrincess
( xD it's Nora's explanation alright. Don't judge. And this place has kind of died. Some days it's lovely, other days not so much xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka tensed as they got closer to the water, but didn't make any outright attempts to run away. "U-Um Moriko, are you going into the water without a bathing suit?" he said. Personally, he'd never wear something like that, but he was aware it was customary beach wear.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled at him "Of course not!" She shook her head as she kicked off her shoes "baby steps, I'm only getting you used to the feeling of the sea!, we're only going knee high today, I'll teach you to swim another day" she explained as she edged closer to the water.

shortyshot8 said:

@WeirdPrincess
"Stand up will you! I'm not some princess or anything. And I'll waste whatever I want on who I want, so there." Nora said, grinning at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled more as he held her from falling off the couch as he also pet her lovingly "I love you my godess" he wispered to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled and hugged onto him almost like she had heard him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I wouldn't wanna inrude and seem rude, I'll just get in the way" she said and shook her head.
"Nonsense, if it were intruding I wouldn't have asked. C'mon, I'll cook up whatever you wanna eat." Kai smiled and held out his hand, he already made up his mind.

@LunaCrosby

Tiver smiled more as he pet her "sheesh you must have had a lot of fun m.... Well I hope you did" he wispered as he layed there on the beach with her

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok if you say so" she sighs and nods.
(Brb)
"Sound's like a plan then," Kai took out his spell tome and summoned a navigation pixie to take them home. He wasn't quite familiar with this area so we was pretty much lost apart from being at the beach. "So Toru, tell me a little about yourself and think of what you wanna eat. It shouldn't take us that long to get to my place." (Okay)

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back