• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? Why only once? Does that mean you can't feed off me anymore? And by pain...do you mean like screaming Bloody murder pain or screaming pain like I'm on fire?" Farah asked, tilting her head to the side.
Cam laughed a little "I will still be able to feed off of you and more like being on fire"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's eyes widened as he allowed himself to be hit with the blade making him fall to the floor passed out
Roman ran over to Taka and dropped to his knees, "Taka! C'mon, wake up! Don't tell me that one blow took you out!" He said, his hands on Taka's shoulders. "Please.... wake up dude..."

((Just got done reading dang!!))

Snow:*comes running in worried and kneels by Taka, her hands out to heal him of his injuries* Wh..what happened??!!

@shortyshot8

-----------

Rain:*smirks knowing that is a lie and she stares up at the clouds, her expression calm* It is peaceful here. But it is breaking me.. I can make things come out of fae but I can't go back in yet. I wish I could go home *she whispers softly*

@BlueHawk

Roman said:
Roman ran over to Taka and dropped to his knees, "Taka! C'mon, wake up! Don't tell me that one blow took you out!" He said, his hands on Taka's shoulders. "Please.... wake up dude..."
Jack's eyes slowly opened as he looked at Roman not able to make out what he was saying "Where am I?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I will still be able to feed off of you and more like being on fire"
"Well this should be fun...and terrifying." Farah said as she drew her knees to her chest, hugging them."Are we even ready? I'm not so sure anymore..."

Hina blushed some more and moaned slightly when he kissed her neck a little embarased look on her face as she tilted her head for him

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well this should be fun...and terrifying." Farah said as she drew her knees to her chest, hugging them."Are we even ready? I'm not so sure anymore..."
Cam stood up and walked over before hugging her "Hey did I just hear you give up?" He asked before kissing her cheek "We are ready"

Jennete said:
Snow:*comes running in worried and kneels by Taka, her hands out to heal him of his injuries* Wh..what happened??!!

@shortyshot8

-----------

Rain:*smirks knowing that is a lie and she stares up at the clouds, her expression calm* It is peaceful here. But it is breaking me.. I can make things come out of fae but I can't go back in yet. I wish I could go home *she whispers softly*

@BlueHawk
"Taka, was like... possessed by a Dragon God. The same one who had, Al before he died." Roman explained.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes slowly opened as he looked at Roman not able to make out what he was saying "Where am I?"

Roman smiled, "Jack? You're awake. How I know who you are isn't important at all, I'll explain later though."

Jennete said:

@shortyshot8

-----------

@BlueHawk
Jay smiles sympathetically, sliding a little closer. "Well, the way I see it, we have two options. We could find a way to get you back, Or you could just stay here.... But I doubt you want that." He says with a small laugh.

Roman said:
"Taka, was like... possessed by a Dragon God. The same one who had, Al before he died." Roman explained.
Roman smiled, "Jack? You're awake. How I know who you are isn't important at all, I'll explain later though."
Jack yawned before speaking "What the hell is going on?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed some more and moaned slightly when he kissed her neck a little embarased look on her face as she tilted her head for him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex goes from kissing her neck to licking it. He then pulls away. "Sorry... I need to catch my breath." He said.

Nora stood a ways away from the group, arms crossed as she stared at Taka that layed on the floor. Something had been bugging her the moment she got here,"Hey! Will someone tell me what's going on?! I'm really confused..."she trailed off with a sigh.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stood up and walked over before hugging her "Hey did I just hear you give up?" He asked before kissing her cheek "We are ready"
"I'm not giving up! I never said that...I'm just a little scared is all." Farah said as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i think so xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Can you repost? ;- ;) )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood a ways away from the group, arms crossed as she stared at Taka that layed on the floor. Something had been bugging her the moment she got here,"Hey! Will someone tell me what's going on?! I'm really confused..."she trailed off with a sigh.
@shortyshot8

"I'm not giving up! I never said that...I'm just a little scared is all." Farah said as she looked at him.
Cam licked her nose "Don't be. I'm here for you now" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Jack yawned before speaking "What the hell is going on?" He asked
"You were possessed by a Dragon God. No worries, I think I took it out for now...." Roman said, nodding.

WeirdPrincess said:
@shortyshot8

"Taka was possessed when that black flame engulfed his body. Like I said a second ago though, no worries."

Roman said:
"You were possessed by a Dragon God. No worries, I think I took it out for now...." Roman said, nodding.
"Taka was possessed when that black flame engulfed his body. Like I said a second ago though, no worries."
Jack's eyes widened before he crawled backwards into a wall "Wh-Who are you people!?" He asked with terror in his eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
@shortyshot8

Snow:*looks at Nora and stands, going to her and hugs her around her waist, looking at Jack on the floor and she frowns a little* I do not know exactly myself what is going on Sister.

@shortyshot8 @Roman

-----------------

Rain:*smirks* You could come with me to Fae.. They have the food you need there. And I have sensed how fond of me you are Jay *laughs a little and she digs her toes into the sand* Though I have never gone to school. Maybe can try classes, as long as I do not get stressed it should be fine

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes widened before he crawled backwards into a wall "Wh-Who are you people!?" He asked with terror in his eyes
Roman sighed, "Relax. We're you're friends, scary part about us is we have powers.... and you don't. The dragon dude took em'." Roman explained, keeping his distance, so Jack wouldn't be scared.

@Jennete @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam licked her nose "Don't be. I'm here for you now" He said with a smile
Farah scrunched up her nose when he flicked it,"Ow..." She pouted, rubbing her nose."Alright...I'll try not to be scared. Can we go now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back