• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Kay xD this is what I posted, or something similar))
She chuckled "Eww seriously?, spiders are super nasty" she shuddered.
''haha..scared? or creeped out?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walked over to Jack and poked his face,"He looks like he's out cold. Are we that scary or something? I didn't even get to do anything..." She trailed off, still poking his face as she talked to the others.
@shortyshot8
While asleep Jack grabbed Nora and pulled her on top of him while hugging her making it clear he was a cuddler

"Well I have the other servants. There basiacly my family" she said softly to dex as she pushed into him again gripping his shirt lightly

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walked over to Jack and poked his face,"He looks like he's out cold. Are we that scary or something? I didn't even get to do anything..." She trailed off, still poking his face as she talked to the others.
@shortyshot8
"I guess so, I think we scared em' so bad he crapped himself." Roman said snickering. "Too bad, I could taught him some combat skills to at least protect himself."

@Jennete

Euloria was all cuddled up before loud gun noises came from the film making Euloria wake in a panic, she clung to him tightly as her heart jumped, her head instinctively looking towards the hatchling makings sure it was safe "W-What was that?!"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki then shook her head "no Im good baby" she said softly as she leaned into yuki nuzzling her neck
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

*Yuki giggled as she kisses her forehead*

Daniel laughed softly as his wings wraped aroundher like a warm ightl blanket to calm her down "relax it was just the movie" he said softly to her as he placed a hand to her cheek

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I have the other servants. There basiacly my family" she said softly to dex as she pushed into him again gripping his shirt lightly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started blushing. She sure liked clinging on to the one she loved. But then again, Toru did the same thing... Sort of. "Well, I have 3 siblings... Which then became 1.... There's Tyler, William-" He said before saying the last one. "Sadly Al..." He said in a pained voice. "Al used to be one of my brothers..."

Jennete said:
Rain: Well living here would take a lot getting used to *she says frowning, leaning back and stretching out under the sun in her bikini*
"Looks like you're gonna have to create your own world to live in." He says with a laugh. "But unfortunately for you, there is only one me in the universe." He says as he gives her an innocent looking smile.

shortyshot8 said:
While asleep Jack grabbed Nora and pulled her on top of him while hugging her making it clear he was a cuddler
Nora's eyes widened and she layed there, staring at him."Help! I don't know what to do! I don't wanna hurt him!" She hissed as she turned her head to look at Roman. Giving a sigh, she pushed to try and wake him up."Get up before I kill you...I won't really, but still."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened and she layed there, staring at him."Help! I don't know what to do! I don't wanna hurt him!" She hissed as she turned her head to look at Roman. Giving a sigh, she pushed to try and wake him up."Get up before I kill you...I won't really, but still."
Jack's eyes slowly opened as he looked at Nora and yawned before his eyes widened and he let go "I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Alright just be ready for hell" He said jokingly as he put a hand behind her head
"Okay Mr. Seductive Man. I'll be ready for hell and whatever else comes my way!" Farah cried, her voice muffled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..scared? or creeped out?''

[/QUOTE]
"N-Neither, I-I just don't like them..." she said quietly as shuddered a second time, the thought of them was making her skin crawl.

BlueHawk said:
"Looks like you're gonna have to create your own world to live in." He says with a laugh. "But unfortunately for you, there is only one me in the universe." He says as he gives her an innocent looking smile.
Rain: Do not play innocent. It doesn't suite you well Jay.

------------

Snow:*she smiles watching Nora and Jack cuddle* Aww... that is so cute.. *she smiles kissing Romans cheek* Forgive me for hurting you my love?

@WeirdPrincess @Roman @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay Mr. Seductive Man. I'll be ready for hell and whatever else comes my way!" Farah cried, her voice muffled.
Cam chuckled "Well off we go!" He said jumping through the roof again

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes slowly opened as he looked at Nora and yawned before his eyes widened and he let go "I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me!"
"I just said I wasn't going to kill you. You take things way to seriously." Nora sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and sat up, straddling him."You don't have to be scared you know. None of us are going to hurt you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just said I wasn't going to kill you. You take things way to seriously." Nora sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and sat up, straddling him."You don't have to be scared you know. None of us are going to hurt you."
(BRB)

Jennete said:
------------

Snow:*she smiles watching Nora and Jack cuddle* Aww... that is so cute.. *she smiles kissing Romans cheek* Forgive me for hurting you my love?

Roman kissed Snow and chuckled, "How can I stay mad at you. You're just too pretty to be mad at!" He said, giving her another kiss. "Besides, I know you didn't mean it, since when was I scary looki-- It's the mask isn't it?"

Nonalaka said:
"N-Neither, I-I just don't like them..." she said quietly as shuddered a second time, the thought of them was making her skin crawl.
*Natsuru chuckles a bit as he pets Amara's head*

Jennete said:
------------

Jay shrugs his shoulders. "If innocent doesn't suite me, then what does? Little Miss Knowitall." He says jokingly as he sits up a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Or not xD )

Jack looked away to hide his blush "Why? Why do you not want to hurt me" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly as his wings wraped aroundher like a warm ightl blanket to calm her down "relax it was just the movie" he said softly to her as he placed a hand to her cheek
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]8"R-right" she said, nervously laughing, blushing in embarrassment, she she snuggled into him. "S-sorry"

shortyshot8 said:
(Or not xD )
Jack looked away to hide his blush "Why? Why do you not want to hurt me" He said nervously
(WTF xD okay)

Nora furrowed her brows and tilted her head,"Well why would I? You didn't hurt me or anything. So I have no reason to hurt or kill you."

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs his shoulders. "If innocent doesn't suite me, then what does? Little Miss Knowitall." He says jokingly as he sits up a bit.
Rain:*looks at him smirking a little* Devious. Conniving. Manipulative. Greedy. *she says slowly and roll on her stomach, getting her hands and and knees and crawls to him pushing him back down, her finger on his chest and whispers* All of those sound fun. *she hops up and stretches smirking and snaps her fingers changing back into clothes* Lets go, I'm bored here.

----------------

Roman said:
Roman kissed Snow and chuckled, "How can I stay mad at you. You're just too pretty to be mad at!" He said, giving her another kiss. "Besides, I know you didn't mean it, since when was I scary looki-- It's the mask isn't it?"
Snow:*frowns kissing over both of Romans eye lids* I love your mask, it makes you mysterious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back