• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(WTF xD okay)
Nora furrowed her brows and tilted her head,"Well why would I? You didn't hurt me or anything. So I have no reason to hurt or kill you."
Jack smiled a little "When I was little I was always picked on no one would ever think to be friends with the freak...But there was one girl who was just like you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Well off we go!" He said jumping through the roof again
"So who am I meeting exactly? And are they actually nice and not mean like that other guy?" Farah asked as she snuggles into his chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So who am I meeting exactly? And are they actually nice and not mean like that other guy?" Farah asked as she snuggles into his chest.
Cam looks confused "Other guy?" He said before knowing who she meant "It's fine that guy is no longer himself"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckles a bit as he pets Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
"W-why do you always pet my head?" She asked and she calmed again

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little "When I was little I was always picked on no one would ever think to be friends with the freak...But there was one girl who was just like you" He said softly
"Interesting. You should know that I won't ever do anything unless you do something really stupid. And I'm usually friends with everyone, just add me to your list!" Nora said happily, winking at him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him smirking a little* Devious. Conniving. Manipulative. Greedy. *she says slowly and roll on her stomach, getting her hands and and knees and crawls to him pushing him back down, her finger on his chest and whispers* All of those sound fun. *she hops up and stretches smirking and snaps her fingers changing back into clothes* Lets go, I'm bored here.
----------------

Snow:*frowns kissing over both of Romans eye lids* I love your mask, it makes you mysterious.
Roman chuckled and held Snow's waist, "Thanks, Love." He said grinning. "I might start wearing them a little less though..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Interesting. You should know that I won't ever do anything unless you do something really stupid. And I'm usually friends with everyone, just add me to your list!" Nora said happily, winking at him.
Jack smiled "So tell me...How do I know you?" He asked her trying not to just flat out kiss her

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him smirking a little* Devious. Conniving. Manipulative. Greedy. *she says slowly and roll on her stomach, getting her hands and and knees and crawls to him pushing him back down, her finger on his chest and whispers* All of those sound fun. *she hops up and stretches smirking and snaps her fingers changing back into clothes* Lets go, I'm bored here.
----------------

Snow:*frowns kissing over both of Romans eye lids* I love your mask, it makes you mysterious.
Jay blushes a bright red as Rain pushes him down and sighs when she stands up off of him. "Where do you want to go?" He asks as he stands. "At some point I need to go back to my dorm, I can't just snap and change like you can." He says with a nervous laugh, still grinning from the encounter.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looks confused "Other guy?" He said before knowing who she meant "It's fine that guy is no longer himself"
Farah looked up at him,"Oh...okay! Sorry if I'm rude or anything." She sighed and hugged him tighter."Are we there yet? I'm starting to get hungry again..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up at him,"Oh...okay! Sorry if I'm rude or anything." She sighed and hugged him tighter."Are we there yet? I'm starting to get hungry again..."
Cam laughed a little "I forgot what this does to you" He said as an apple appeared in his hand "Here take this"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "So tell me...How do I know you?" He asked her trying not to just flat out kiss her
Nora hummed and tapped her finger on her chin,"Well...Al knew me because we kind of slept together, but not really. It was just a lot of kissing. Then with Taka...I kind of just met him. So I guess, in a way, I'm a friend. Maybe...I'm not sure." She said, shrugging.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed and tapped her finger on her chin,"Well...Al knew me because we kind of slept together, but not really. It was just a lot of kissing. Then with Taka...I kind of just met him. So I guess, in a way, I'm a friend. Maybe...I'm not sure." She said, shrugging.
Jack blushed more "Oh god....You look" He said looking at her "Kinda cute..." He said making the last part more quiet

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I forgot what this does to you" He said as an apple appeared in his hand "Here take this"
Farah eagerly grabbed the apple and began to eat it."This is so good! Thanks babe!" Her mouth was full of food when she spoke, but she really didn't care. When she was done, she tossed the core.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah eagerly grabbed the apple and began to eat it."This is so good! Thanks babe!" Her mouth was full of food when she spoke, but she really didn't care. When she was done, she tossed the core.
Cam laughed a little "So do you want more? And no you can't eat anything inappropriate at least not yet" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "Oh god....You look" He said looking at her "Kinda cute..." He said making the last part more quiet
Nora smirked and winked at him,"Thanks hun. You're not to bad yourself. Maybe even better than me." She got off of him and stretched, her shirt rising to show off her stomach."Wanna go do something instead of staying here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked and winked at him,"Thanks hun. You're not to bad yourself. Maybe even better than me." She got off of him and stretched, her shirt rising to show off her stomach."Wanna go do something instead of staying here?"
Jack sighed before standing up "I doubt that I'm anything even close to good but...Sure why not I have nothing else to do"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "So do you want more? And no you can't eat anything inappropriate at least not yet" He said jokingly
Farah pouted,"You ruin all my fun. Fine, give me anything. I don't care what it is, I'm just really hungry."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted,"You ruin all my fun. Fine, give me anything. I don't care what it is, I'm just really hungry."
Cam laughed a little "Though I suppose that it wouldn't effect the child if you did that" He said a banana appearing in his hand as he handed it to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed before standing up "I doubt that I'm anything even close to good but...Sure why not I have nothing else to do"
WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey guys." Roman said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
"Stop doubting yourself! If I say you look good, then you do. I don't give out compliments like that all the time." Nora said, flicking his forehead before taking his hand."Let's go to a cafe. That should be fun!"

Roman said:
Nora turned and waved at Roman,"Hi! Wanna come with us?"

Roman said:
(Shut up Roman xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop doubting yourself! If I say you look good, then you do. I don't give out compliments like that all the time." Nora said, flicking his forehead before taking his hand."Let's go to a cafe. That should be fun!"

Jack blushed a little "Ye-Yeah that would be nice as long as you are there" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:

"Sure. I just wanted to ask: What the fuck am I supposed to do about the huge hole in my wall?!" Roman asked, his eye twitching as he pointed at it. "I guess it's my dad's place again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back