• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
Blair giggled and grabbed it then used her speed to appear on top of him, "Here it is... But you'll have to get it to use it." Blair kissed his lips but then used her speed to get off of him and standing inches away from him."
"But Blaaaaiiiir!! I'm tired and I don't feel like moving." Han said weakly.

Nanne said:
"So this is a roller coaster?" she whispered. Kanae looked at Diablo, "I guess so?..." she said as she began to feel a little bit nervous. (Brb I gotta go shower my dog real quick)
Diablo held her hand on the lap bar. "Hang on!!!" He said as the coaster started escalating.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's eyes widened in pain as he fell to the ground clenching his chest "D-Damn it! Why the hell does my heart hurt!?!" He said in pain
Asuka gasped and went over to him,"I'm sorry Taka! I-I think your heart hurts because...because I can't return your feelings. You feel heartbroken...you have to stay away from me. I'll I'm doing is hurting you!" She cried as she gazed down at him, her tears coming back and falling into him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she pauses and shrugs, floating on top of the water now* Scared.. but happy I can live
"Scared? No reason to be. If Rain tries anything, I'll be there, I doubt she'd want to fight me again anyway." He said, giving her a thumbs up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened, blushing so her whole face was a bright red. Hiding her face in her hands again, she mumbled,"Akki-san's so embarrassing. I don't know what to do..."
...♅Akira smiled and leaned around her hand, kissing her cheek. He gave a flirtatious wink and spoke♅...

“ Sorry, couldn't help myself~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped and went over to him,"I'm sorry Taka! I-I think your heart hurts because...because I can't return your feelings. You feel heartbroken...you have to stay away from me. I'll I'm doing is hurting you!" She cried as she gazed down at him, her tears coming back and falling into him.
Taka just continued to clench his chest "Why!?" He yelled "Why does this hurt so much!?!" He yelled in pain before using a hand to grab her leg "D-Don't leave me alone....Please...I can't lose another friend!"

Roman said:
"Scared? No reason to be. If Rain tries anything, I'll be there, I doubt she'd want to fight me again anyway." He said, giving her a thumbs up.
Snow:*touches your side which was healing due to her getting to you* She hurt you though..

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite tilted his head. "What's so bad about being a witch? Those guys are meanies." He said.
"The people from my village, where I use to live, were terrified of witches. Stories were told about my ancestors and how they were so evil. Then I came...they thought I would be the same so they tried to kill me...it didn't work though, obviously." Asuka said with a laugh.

Zero shot up in bed, the walls slowly disintegrating and the void appearing behind them. "Fuck, I hibernated for too long." Zero waved his hand, causing the walls to reappear slowly, as the void was closed off. He got out of bed, a wicked grin on his face. "I'm back mother fuckers. Let's see what I missed."

He summoned his scythe in his right arm, slamming it into the ground. The floor cracked up until the wall, where a portal was resurrected. "May as well do it in style."

(Zero is back. Bet you missed me.)

@Metaphysics @Fukushima Akira @AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
"Well, I'm a pretty much a tough guy, if you ask me. My powers, well, I can fly, teleport, run faster than a normal human and I am also stronger." Taylor said smiling. "I also have perfect reflexes and I can do this." He stopped walking and placed his feet on the ground and a aura appeared around him, soon transforming him, his hair blonde and the aura remained around him.
tumblr_nnz06cPdNU1t7oofao4_500.gif

"I can also shoot beams of energy out of my hand using, 'Ki'." He added. "That's about it, what about you?"
"My, my, that's pretty impressive" Amara said as she clapped her hands and smiled "hmmm, mines are more on the psychological side, since I'm the goddess of Love" she replied with a chuckle "for example one of the things i can do is I can make you cry or get angry or happy" she said before nonchalantly humming a tune causing anyone close to her to feel upset briefly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The people from my village, where I use to live, were terrified of witches. Stories were told about my ancestors and how they were so evil. Then I came...they thought I would be the same so they tried to kill me...it didn't work though, obviously." Asuka said with a laugh.
Kite grinned and winked. "Well I'm glad they didn't kill you. Life would be a lot more boring without you." He joked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and leaned around her hand, kissing her cheek. He gave a flirtatious wink and spoke♅...
“ Sorry, couldn't help myself~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka fell back and looked up at the sky, feeling dizzy."Akki makes me feel weird...and very embarrassed. I feel kind of faint," She muttered as she turned her head to look at Akira.

Kite grinned and winked. "Well I'm glad they didn't kill you. Life would be a lot more boring without you." He joked.
Asuka tried to wink back, but ended up just blinking."Yeah. I'm happy I'm alive to have met so many great people!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka fell back and looked up at the sky, feeling dizzy."Akki makes me feel weird...and very embarrassed. I feel kind of faint," She muttered as she turned her head to look at Akira.
...♅Akira's eyes widened as he quickly caught Asuka. He spoke, a small tone of worry being evident in his voice♅...

“ A-are you okay? ”

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka tried to wink back, but ended up just blinking."Yeah. I'm happy I'm alive to have met so many great people!"
Kite decided to check the time. "Oh snap! I gotta get going! When can I see you again?" He asked.

(This phrase reminds me of this song
xD ...)

[media]

[/media]

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero shot up in bed, the walls slowly disintegrating and the void appearing behind them. "Fuck, I hibernated for too long." Zero waved his hand, causing the walls to reappear slowly, as the void was closed off. He got out of bed, a wicked grin on his face. "I'm back mother fuckers. Let's see what I missed."
He summoned his scythe in his right arm, slamming it into the ground. The floor cracked up until the wall, where a portal was resurrected. "May as well do it in style."

(Zero is back. Bet you missed me.)

@Metaphysics @Fukushima Akira @AriaTheWatcher
((( Everyone's at the beach xP )))

shortyshot8 said:
Taka just continued to clench his chest "Why!?" He yelled "Why does this hurt so much!?!" He yelled in pain before using a hand to grab her leg "D-Don't leave me alone....Please...I can't lose another friend!"
"I-I won't leave...I can't help you Taka! I'm sorry I did this to you...I didn't mean too." Asuka continued to cry as she looked down at Takashiro."I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." She repeated the words over and over again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I won't leave...I can't help you Taka! I'm sorry I did this to you...I didn't mean too." Asuka continued to cry as she looked down at Takashiro."I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." She repeated the words over and over again.
Taka managed a faint smile "It's fine" He said in a pained voice "I will still love you no matter what" He said before grunting in pain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her then looked back to the booth and ordered two mint for them
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, you like mint too?". She asked with a smile.

Kite decided to check the time. "Oh snap! I gotta get going! When can I see you again?" He asked.
(This phrase reminds me of this song
xD ...)

[media]

[/media]
"Tomorrow! I don't think I have any plans, so I'll see you right?" Asuka asked, grinning. (Freaking perfect xD )

Jennete said:
Snow:*touches your side which was healing due to her getting to you* She hurt you though..
Roman laughed, "Did she win though?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Snow.

Nonalaka said:
"My, my, that's pretty impressive" Amara said as she clapped her hands and smiled "hmmm, mines are more on the psychological side, since I'm the goddess of Love" she replied with a chuckle "for example one of the things i can do is I can make you cry or get angry or happy" she said before nonchalantly humming a tune causing anyone close to her to feel upset briefly.
Taylor shook his head a rush of emotion washed over him, but he fought it, "OK, I see what you mean there...." he sighed in relief. "I felt pretty upset just a second ago..."

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Did she win though?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Snow.
Snow:*shakes her head and she nuzzles into Roman's arms, smiling a little* No..

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's eyes widened as he quickly caught Asuka. He spoke, a small tone of worry being evident in his voice♅...

“ A-are you okay? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled up at him,"I'm fine. When my face gets really hot, I kind of feel faint. I'm okay though." She said, reaching up and holding his cheek with her hand, still smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back