• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William was walking down the street at the moment and didn't notice Kite
Kite walked out of the alleyway, grabbing him by the throat and throwing him against the wall in the alley way. "Hey there, can I take your soul?" He asked in demonic voice.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Crawled out of my hole? I think it's better described as I was bored to shit. So here I am." He snapped his fingers, dressing in a more suitable wardrobe for the nearby atmosphere. "So tell me Akira, who's this... thing?"
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
Asuka frowned and stood up,"I'm a person! Not a thing!" She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks."Meany..." She muttered, staring at the floor.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled just a little at his words and clung to him more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled, still blushing as they arrived at a long line at the theater. "Dang... Long lines... I got it!" He said as he summoned his spellbook and chanted a spell. They both turned transparent and were able to walk through objects.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite walked out of the alleyway, grabbing him by the throat and throwing him against the wall in the alley way. "Hey there, can I take your soul?" He asked in demonic voice.
William just sighed as he was placed into a wall "Thanks but no" He said as his eye changed "But I will take yours"
tumblr_static_86pml0v7answ4oww00w4cs8oo.jpg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo held her hand on the lap bar. "Hang on!!!" He said as the coaster started escalating.
Kanae's heart began to race with thrill and excitement. "W-what is going on!" she said. Kanae began to feel a little panicky but didn't know what to do.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Crawled out of my hole? I think it's better described as I was bored to shit. So here I am." He snapped his fingers, dressing in a more suitable wardrobe for the nearby atmosphere. "So tell me Akira, who's this... thing?"
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira's form slowly changed, as did his overall demeanour. He soon spoke, a deathly tone being evident♅...

“ Watch your mouth, Soulis. ”

tumblr_mr61f7vobe1rsq581o1_500_zpsyhjdlovo.gif

Nanne said:
Kanae's heart began to race with thrill and excitement. "W-what is going on!" she said. Kanae began to feel a little panicky but didn't know what to do.
Diablo grinned as the coaster veered over the top. "Here we..." He said a the coaster started going down. "GOOOO!!!!!" He said screaming with joy.

Roman said:
"I guess you're right. I'm just happy you didn't." Taylor said putting his arm around Amara's shoulder again. "I'm enjoying this walk & talk...." he said looking at the sky once more.
She glanced towards the arm around her shoulder breifly "well if I did, I'd ruin the walk wouldn't I? Its nice you are enjoying yourself, I am too~" she replied in her usual singsong voice as she walked along.

shortyshot8 said:
William was walking down the street at the moment and didn't notice Kite

Taka stood up as well "Yeah that sounds nice" He said with a happy smile to her
"Alright! I'll have some in a minute." Asuka said before manifesting two ice cream cones, one vanilla and one chocolate."Which one?"

Roman said:
"But Blaaaaiiiir!! I'm tired and I don't feel like moving." Han said weakly.
Blair rolled her eyes then sighed, "Fine." Blair threw the remote at him then changed into her nightgown and got in bed.

shortyshot8 said:
William just sighed as he was placed into a wall "Thanks but no" He said as his eye changed "But I will take yours"
tumblr_static_86pml0v7answ4oww00w4cs8oo.jpg
Kite relaxed and walked away. "Sorry, but I don't think my form will last that long... So I'm going to kill something else! Bye!" He said as he jumped away on top of a building.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright! I'll have some in a minute." Asuka said before manifesting two ice cream cones, one vanilla and one chocolate."Which one?"
Taka smiled "I'll take the chocolate" He said happily before speaking "I guess it wouldn't be right to love your own creation..." He shook his head "Forget I said that!" He said quickly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as he read then looked around "ok what now" she asked him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled. "Well now we can get into the theater without even having to pay! Come on! Let's go!" He said excitedly, dragging her inside.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Didn't get a notification. What do i reply to?)

[/QUOTE]
(Hmm... I'll just repost.)

Aiden smiled at her, blushing. "I love you too Evie..." He said, leaning in to kiss her again.

(Thats the most I remember...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and nodded as he payed for the ice cream "yeah it's good" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded in agreement "So, you know, there's a lot I am still yet to know about you" she said nonchalantly as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Hmm... Did you find yourself another lady crush? This one probably won't last another 3 weeks. I think the last one only lived for 2 weeks." Zero laughed, his eyes gleaming crimson as he stared deeply at Akira. "Don't state my name, weakling."
@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira's power suddenly increased, breaking the ground beneath him and causing the air to sting anyone around him. He spoke in a darkened tone, glaring at Zero♅...

“ How fucking dare you speak of her, you pathetic waste of space. ”

Madara_w_Rinnegan_zps0q7q5y5j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back