• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"What am I like?" She repeated his words blinking a few times "In what way do you mean?" She asked curiously.
Taylor sighed, "You asked about my personality, now I wanna know about you."

Nanne said:
Kanae looks at Diablo still amazed, "That was Awesome!" she said. She hugged him out of the excitement she still had in her system, "I don't know but all that screaming made my mouth dry." she laughed as she let go of him.
Diablo grins. "Then how about we stop by a nearby shop and get some drinks?" He asked.

"Well Angels are pure beings which means they can only be 100% angel but I'm part angel and part dragon which made me an obamination" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

BlueHawk said:
Jay facepalms slightly as he twist open the water bottle and hands it to her. "Please, the magic word to finish that sentence, was please." He explains. "Anyway, I got to run out again, I'll be back soon. Just, go back to sleep or whatever. Just don't get in trouble please." He says jokingly, sticking his tongue out as he steps out of the dorm.
Rain:*she rolls her eyes, annoyed at him ordering her around. She lays back in bed though having nothing better to do and sleeps*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well... Sort of, when he's around people, he's the most chipper soul in the universe xD )
( xD Nice but I swear William and Kite are going to have some good moments)

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "And why would that be?" He asked curiously
"Because it hurts that you keep reminding how I don't love you the way you want. I already said I was sorry...I don't know what else you want..."Asuka said, stilling licking her ice-cream.

Aiden smiled. "I see you got your strength back no?" He said. "Thats great...! But I kinda didn't want to stop..." He said shyly, blushing.
Eive laughs slightly at his comment before leaning in and pecking his lips. "I just woke up after who knows how long. Give me a little break" she says in a jokingly way before leaning her head on his shoulder.

Diablo grins. "Then how about we stop by a nearby shop and get some drinks?" He asked.
"That sounds like a good idea." she said as she followed him off the roller coaster.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because it hurts that you keep reminding how I don't love you the way you want. I already said I was sorry...I don't know what else you want..."Asuka said, stilling licking her ice-cream.
Taka sighed "I'm sorry I was just thinking" He said sadly "I don't need anything else"

(Wait, you think we should make them friends? :o )
(Yes)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive laughs slightly at his comment before leaning in and pecking his lips. "I just woke up after who knows how long. Give me a little break" she says in a jokingly way before leaning her head on his shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nods, holding her hand. "Sure, I'll give you a break. You hungry?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "I'm sorry I was just thinking" He said sadly "I don't need anything else"

(Yes)
(Alright, he's waiting for you on a bridge xD )

Nanne said:
"That sounds like a good idea." she said as she followed him off the roller coaster.
Diablo held her hand, guiding her to a nearby shop. "2 cokes please!" He said.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "You asked about my personality, now I wanna know about you."
"Right, right" she giggled before she had a think about it, her eyes drifting to the left a bit "Well~, I guess im pretty much an open book, I mean you see y'know? But, i guess the words people describe me the most as it probably, cheery and chatterbox" she laughed at the last one.

Aiden nods, holding her hand. "Sure, I'll give you a break. You hungry?" He asked.

William walked onto a bridge and saw a man holding a necklace

Hina frowned a little "I'm sorry if I'm being clingy I just don't want to lose you" she said quietly to him as she leaned against him more when he put his arm around her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well Angels are pure beings which means they can only be 100% angel but I'm part angel and part dragon which made me an obamination" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria crinkled her nose and narrowed her eyes a bit "so they're snobs then" she said with a light chuckle

shortyshot8 said:
William walked onto a bridge and saw a man holding a necklace
Kite snapped back to reality and looked at the man that just arrived. He got up off the railing and waved. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked. He had not known he had just recently killed 2 people.

"A little... how long was I out?" Eive asks, smiling at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned a little "I'm sorry if I'm being clingy I just don't want to lose you" she said quietly to him as she leaned against him more when he put his arm around her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head. "It's ok... I kinda like it." He said holding her closer.

Kite snapped back to reality and looked at the man that just arrived. He got up off the railing and waved. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked. He had not known he had just recently killed 2 people.
William smiled "I'm William nice to meet you" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs and turns around tackling him into the sand, kissing him all over his face and goes down to his stomach before blowing air quickly, giggling and runs away down the shore of the beach laughing*
Rain:*gets up slowly and grabs the fruit, eating slower this time, stretching and she looks at her clothes and snaps changing into a pajama tank and shorts, glancing at Jay from the side before taking the water bottle and examining it before handing it back* I do not know how this thing works. Open it.

View attachment 127508
Roman laughs and jumps up, chasing after Snow, "Hey come back!" He shouted happily.

"Yes they are. But after they casted me out I went to hell and they threw me out so I had now where to go. Then the hunters set in" he said softly to her a small frown on his face

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"A little... how long was I out?" Eive asks, smiling at him.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden scratches head, not knowing how long he was out. "I don't know... Seems Allen and Archdemon left." He said getting off the bed. "I'll go check the fridge."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I'm William nice to meet you" He said happily
Kite held out his hand to shake. "Now that we know each other, that makes us friends right?" He asked, a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back