• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka managed a faint smile "It's fine" He said in a pained voice "I will still love you no matter what" He said before grunting in pain
"I'm only hurting you Taka! I want it to stop...how can I make you not feel the pain anymore! I don't want to lose you Takaahiro!" Asuka cried, grabbing his hands.

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head and she nuzzles into Roman's arms, smiling a little* No..
"So then we're fine." Roman smiled. "I'm gonna go back to land now, I think I wanna walk."

...♅Akira sighed in relief, soon replying to Asuka as he smiled slightly♅...

“ Don't do that, I got scared for a moment there... ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm only hurting you Taka! I want it to stop...how can I make you not feel the pain anymore! I don't want to lose you Takaahiro!" Asuka cried, grabbing his hands.
"The-Then don't let me lose you" He said softly before thinking "I could go for it but should I?" He sighed before kissing her on the cheek "I don't ever want to lose you"

Zero coughed, appearing behind Akira and grinning. "So you're capable of such an emotion? How degrading." He stepped down from a platform in the air, as he gently landed on the ground, not disturbing a hint of dust. "Tell me Akira, have you missed my presence?"

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed in relief, soon replying to Asuka as he smiled slightly♅...

“ Don't do that, I got scared for a moment there... ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka giggled,"Sorry. I promise never to do it again. Scouts honor!" She saluted him, accidentally hitting Akira in the face."I'm so sorry!" She said, covering her mouth.

Roman said:
"So then we're fine." Roman smiled. "I'm gonna go back to land now, I think I wanna walk."
Snow:*nods and turns into water, instantly on shore, having rode the waves there and she smiles playfully* So slow my love

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Did she win though?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Snow.

Taylor shook his head a rush of emotion washed over him, but he fought it, "OK, I see what you mean there...." he sighed in relief. "I felt pretty upset just a second ago..."
Amara lightly placed a hand to her mouth as she chuckled lightly "I could have made it last a while if I wanted, but I'm not cruel"

shortyshot8 said:
"The-Then don't let me lose you" He said softly before thinking "I could go for it but should I?" He sighed before kissing her on the cheek "I don't ever want to lose you"
"You won't! You won't lose me unless I die or something. Just...please be okay." Asuka said as she bent down and hugged him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and turns into water, instantly on shore, having rode the waves there and she smiles playfully* So slow my love
Roman sighs, "I am? I rode you to shore..." he said standing behind her. "You're so silly."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled,"Sorry. I promise never to do it again. Scouts honor!" She saluted him, accidentally hitting Akira in the face."I'm so sorry!" She said, covering her mouth.
PixelScoreMC said:
Zero coughed, appearing behind Akira and grinning. "So you're capable of such an emotion? How degrading." He stepped down from a platform in the air, as he gently landed on the ground, not disturbing a hint of dust. "Tell me Akira, have you missed my presence?"
@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, rubbing his face♅...

“ It's fine, don't worry about it. ”

...♅Akira soon looked around, only to see Zero standing behind him. He stood up and spoke♅...

“ Finally crawled out of your hole, eh? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"You won't! You won't lose me unless I die or something. Just...please be okay." Asuka said as she bent down and hugged him.
Taka hugged her back "You will never die...I never want to lose my precious Mas-" He stopped before shaking his head "My precious friend" He said

Nonalaka said:
Amara lightly placed a hand to her mouth as she chuckled lightly "I could have made it last a while if I wanted, but I'm not cruel"
"I guess you're right. I'm just happy you didn't." Taylor said putting his arm around Amara's shoulder again. "I'm enjoying this walk & talk...." he said looking at the sky once more.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka hugged her back "You will never die...I never want to lose my precious Mas-" He stopped before shaking his head "My precious friend" He said
"Yeah...same here. I never want to lose Taka! Never ever!" She shook her head quickly before sitting up and smiling at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah...same here. I never want to lose Taka! Never ever!" She shook her head quickly before sitting up and smiling at him.
Taka smiled at her "Thank you....I needed that" He said as he sat up

(Im sorry to anyone who has tagged me and I haven't responded, my battery is being mean and still is :/ ill come back once my battery has had sustenance *raises fist in air as retreats back to darkness*

Kite walked down a alleyway as far away from public as possible. "Ngh... I can't hold it in any longer..." He said as a dark aura appeared around him. "My god have mercy on the souls I may take..." He said as his eyes flashed a blood red.

Berserk_Yuya.png

(Sorry, I know he looks creepy now
xD )

@anyone

Jay comes back into his dorm, holding a water bottle in his hand as he looks at Rain sleep. "Rise and shine." He says as he walks into the room, tossing the water bottle onto the bed next to her. He quickly turns and digs through his bag to grab a piece of fae fruit, and sets it on a small end table next to her. @Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled at her "Thank you....I needed that" He said as he sat up
"You're very welcome! I try to help as best I can. Wanna go get some ice-cream?" Asuka asked as she stood up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite walked down a alleyway as far away from public as possible. "Ngh... I can't hold it in any longer..." He said as a dark aura appeared around him. "My god have mercy on the souls I may take..." He said as his eyes flashed a blood red.
Berserk_Yuya.png

(Sorry, I know he looks creepy now
xD )

@anyone
William was walking down the street at the moment and didn't notice Kite

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome! I try to help as best I can. Wanna go get some ice-cream?" Asuka asked as she stood up.
Taka stood up as well "Yeah that sounds nice" He said with a happy smile to her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex blushed even more. "Gee, you sure do know what a guy likes..." He said, talking about her clinging to his arm. The theater was coming into view.
Hina giggled just a little at his words and clung to him more

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back