• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and covered her face,"Oh...Thank you I guess." She mumbled into her hands, not wanting Akira to see her blush.

Asuka frowned and grabbed his shoulders,"You haven't though. You could have done it seconds ago or maybe even a few hours ago, but here I am. Still alive and breathing. I could never hate you Kite...I don't want to." She said, shaking her head.
Kite looked up, his eyes widening as he blushed. "U-Uh... Nobody has ever said that to me before... T-Thanks for being so nice to me..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka shook his head "I truly deserve death" He said sadly as more tears filled his eyes
"You won't die and that is final!" Asuka yelled, pulling Taka away from her."You can't die, Takashiro! I won't kill you no matter what. You mean to much to me, even though I just made you. Now listen to your master and stop saying you deserve death! Because I won't kill you!" She said, tears falling down her face as she looked at him.

Hina smiled a little "well I like both...... Maybe romance" she said softly to him as she walked clinging to his arm

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite looked up, his eyes widening as he blushed. "U-Uh... Nobody has ever said that to me before... T-Thanks for being so nice to me..." He said.
Asuka smiled at him,"I try my best to cheer people up. You're very welcome though. I'm glad you're my first friend." She said, smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You won't die and that is final!" Asuka yelled, pulling Taka away from her."You can't die, Takashiro! I won't kill you no matter what. You mean to much to me, even though I just made you. Now listen to your master and stop saying you deserve death! Because I won't kill you!" She said, tears falling down her face as she looked at him.
Taka's eyes widened "Wha-What? You actually care for me?" He asked a single tear falling from his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled a little "well I like both...... Maybe romance" she said softly to him as she walked clinging to his arm
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed even more. "Gee, you sure do know what a guy likes..." He said, talking about her clinging to his arm. The theater was coming into view.

(im looking at all this stuff go down like "whoa...that's intense im gunna cry now.." while waiting for @TheRebelliousDragon to reply haha xD )

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs and water spurts up at him right in his face* That was a pun yes? You said no more of those my love sorry
"That wasn't a pun." Roman said splashing water Snow, "I was gonna ask how are feeling?" He continued to splash water.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and leaned towards her face. He spoke in a slightly teasing manner♅...
“ Don't hide your blush, it makes you even more cute~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed even more and lifted her head slightly so that he could only see her eyes,"You're embarrassing me, Akki-san!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at him,"I try my best to cheer people up. You're very welcome though. I'm glad you're my first friend." She said, smiling.
Kite smiled back, his happiness returning. "I'm glad I was your first friend too!" He said happily. "To be honest... I didn't have any friends before this..."

Nanne said:
(im looking at all this stuff go down like "whoa...that's intense im gunna cry now.." while waiting for @TheRebelliousDragon to reply haha xD )
(Wait, did I miss it? Shoot! Lemme go find it....)

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's eyes widened "Wha-What? You actually care for me?" He asked a single tear falling from his face
"Yes! How many times do I have to say it?! I still care about you even though you love me. I'll always care about you..."Asuka said, her tears slowly stopping as she gazed at him.

Nanne said:
Kanae walked with him still a little confused. As she walked with him she looked around. @TheRebelliousDragon
Diablo guided her into a roller coaster car and pulled down the lap bar. "Are you ready?" He asked.

Roman said:
"That wasn't a pun." Roman said splashing water Snow, "I was gonna ask how are feeling?" He continued to splash water.
Snow:*she pauses and shrugs, floating on top of the water now* Scared.. but happy I can live

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed even more and lifted her head slightly so that he could only see her eyes,"You're embarrassing me, Akki-san!"
...♅Akira smiled and leaned in closer so that his face was mere inches away from Asuka's. He spoke♅...

“ Don't be embarrassed. It's the truth. I can't wait for dinner~ ”

tumblr_nejg5v9NOK1s9jnzyo1_500_zps22tuspax.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes! How many times do I have to say it?! I still care about you even though you love me. I'll always care about you..."Asuka said, her tears slowly stopping as she gazed at him.
Taka's eyes widened in pain as he fell to the ground clenching his chest "D-Damn it! Why the hell does my heart hurt!?!" He said in pain

((@Nanne , ooooh I just noticed you drew your icon, so did i! Gimmie 5 xD I like it, its pretty ovo!))

Kite smiled back, his happiness returning. "I'm glad I was your first friend too!" He said happily. "To be honest... I didn't have any friends before this..."

(Wait, did I miss it? Shoot! Lemme go find it....)
Asuka nodded,"Me neither. People use to run away from me because I was a witch. I've never really had friends before...or had this much fun." She said, turning her head towards him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and leaned in closer so that his face was mere inches away from Asuka's. He spoke♅...

[/QUOTE]
Kite sighed. "Can you please make out later when your both ALONE, not while her friends are present to watch the whole thing? I'm not a big fan of love..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Me neither. People use to run away from me because I was a witch. I've never really had friends before...or had this much fun." She said, turning her head towards him.
Kite tilted his head. "What's so bad about being a witch? Those guys are meanies." He said.

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah you got it uvu))
Amara looked around at the sudden change of scenery "Yes we shall~" she chuckled as she began to walk "So, Taylor, what kind of person are you? You know, ability and gifts wise?"
"Well, I'm a pretty much a tough guy, if you ask me. My powers, well, I can fly, teleport, run faster than a normal human and I am also stronger." Taylor said smiling. "I also have perfect reflexes and I can do this." He stopped walking and placed his feet on the ground and a aura appeared around him, soon transforming him, his hair blonde and the aura remained around him.

tumblr_nnz06cPdNU1t7oofao4_500.gif

"I can also shoot beams of energy out of my hand using, 'Ki'." He added. "That's about it, what about you?"

Roman said:
"Well, I'm a pretty much a tough guy, if you ask me. My powers, well, I can fly, teleport, run faster than a normal human and I am also stronger." Taylor said smiling. "I also have perfect reflexes and I can do this." He stopped walking and placed his feet on the ground and a aura appeared around him, soon transforming him, his hair blonde and the aura remained around him.
tumblr_nnz06cPdNU1t7oofao4_500.gif

"I can also shoot beams of energy out of my hand using, 'Ki'." He added. "That's about it, what about you?"
(My god it really is Gohan xD )

Diablo guided her into a roller coaster car and pulled down the lap bar. "Are you ready?" He asked.
"So this is a roller coaster?" she whispered. Kanae looked at Diablo, "I guess so?..." she said as she began to feel a little bit nervous. (Brb I gotta go shower my dog real quick)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened, blushing so her whole face was a bright red. Hiding her face in her hands again, she mumbled,"Akki-san's so embarrassing. I don't know what to do..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back