• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina walked with him as she brought a hand up and hooked it around his arm as she leaned against him "any movie you want" she said softly to him as she rested her head against his arm

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that all? I like you too, so that isn't a problem. We're good friends, right?" Asuka asked as she looked at him.
Tears came to his eyes "I'm sorry but it seems my mind is drawn to you in a different way" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly as he watched the events unfold infront of him. He soon spoke, staring blankly at them all♅...
“ What just happened..? ”

tumblr_static_ejnndux93c0g8o00kgks888s0_640_v2_zpsxiy6xaaq.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Hi Akki-san! Taka got a nosebleed and Kite got hit by a tidal wave that Taka had made. It was really scary, but Taka saved me!" Asuka said as she smiled at Akira.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that all? I like you too, so that isn't a problem. We're good friends, right?" Asuka asked as she looked at him.
(good friends.....DA-DA-DAAAAAA! the friend zone...hahaha sorry I had to. don't mind this.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina walked with him as she brought a hand up and hooked it around his arm as she leaned against him "any movie you want" she said softly to him as she rested her head against his arm
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed. "Umm... Well let's see... Which do you prefer, action or romance?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs and pushes playfully on his chest, swimming back into the ocean, on her back, laughing and dives under head first back wards, swimming in the ocean underwater relaxed*
Roman laughed and swam after Snow, "You look like your in your element, oh wait.... You are." He said chuckling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blushed from embarrassment again. "Oh, right... Stupid question, anyway, next one... What are your likes and dislikes?"
Asuka tapped her finger on the ground,"Well, I like people a lot. Even if their bad, I still like them. I hope that they can change. And dislike...I don't know. Not having food I guess." She shrugged.

shortyshot8 said:
Tears came to his eyes "I'm sorry but it seems my mind is drawn to you in a different way" He said sadly
Asuka's eyes widened as she looked at him,"Oh...I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way about you..." She said, tears forming."Are you gonna leave now because I can't return those feelings?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tapped her finger on the ground,"Well, I like people a lot. Even if their bad, I still like them. I hope that they can change. And dislike...I don't know. Not having food I guess." She shrugged.
Kite blushed for real this time. "So that's why you don't hate me huh? Because a Dark Exceed is supposed to be evil..." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened as she looked at him,"Oh...I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way about you..." She said, tears forming."Are you gonna leave now because I can't return those feelings?"
Taka's eyes widened from happiness as he stood up and hugged her "No no no not at all if anything I'm happy you didn't strike me...Though because of my feelings I deserve death"

Roman said:
Roman laughed and swam after Snow, "You look like your in your element, oh wait.... You are." He said chuckling.
Snow:*laughs and water spurts up at him right in his face* That was a pun yes? You said no more of those my love sorry

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and put a hand on Amara's( I spelled that right? I kinda forgot. )shoulder and they appeared at the entrance of a nearby park, "Shall we begin our walk?"
((Yeah you got it uvu))

Amara looked around at the sudden change of scenery "Yes we shall~" she chuckled as she began to walk "So, Taylor, what kind of person are you? You know, ability and gifts wise?"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's eyes widened from happiness as he stood up and hugged her "No no no not at all if anything I'm happy you didn't strike me...Though because of my feelings I deserve death"
"No! I won't kill you! I just made you...it took me so long too. We'll just have to find someone who's better than me that you can fall in love with, right?" Asuka asked with a smile as she wiped her tears away.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hi Akki-san! Taka got a nosebleed and Kite got hit by a tidal wave that Taka had made. It was really scary, but Taka saved me!" Asuka said as she smiled at Akira.
...♅Akira smiled and stared at her. He soon replied, not even thinking about what he was saying♅...

“ You're so cute when you smile. ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo1_500_zpsrrc2odqc.png

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! I won't kill you! I just made you...it took me so long too. We'll just have to find someone who's better than me that you can fall in love with, right?" Asuka asked with a smile as she wiped her tears away.
Taka smiled "I'm sorry for how I feel Master" He said into her neck tears flooding his eyes

Kite blushed for real this time. "So that's why you don't hate me huh? Because a Dark Exceed is supposed to be evil..." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.
Asuka blinked and tilted her head,"You're suppose to be evil? You're so nice to me though. You're my first friend...my best friend even. What's a Dark Exceed?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and stared at her. He soon replied, not even thinking about what he was saying♅...

[/QUOTE]
(That totally WASN'T random xD )

"What flavour? Let's see..." She thought for a bit, placing her finger to her chin "hmmm, probably mint?" She answered after a moment, smiling a little.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"For what carrying you? It was no biggie, just a simple walk in the park." Han said smiling. "Now time for me to catch some Z's baby." Han dived into bed and laid on his pillow, "Where's the remote?"
Blair giggled and grabbed it then used her speed to appear on top of him, "Here it is... But you'll have to get it to use it." Blair kissed his lips but then used her speed to get off of him and standing inches away from him."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "I'm sorry for how I feel Master" He said into her neck tears flooding his eyes
Asuka smiled softly and patted his back,"It's okay Taka. It won't change anything for me. You don't have to feel bad Taka, it happens." She said, smoothing out his hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and tilted her head,"You're suppose to be evil? You're so nice to me though. You're my first friend...my best friend even. What's a Dark Exceed?"
Kite looked up, a serious look on his face. "A Dark Exceed is much a like a normal Exceed. They have everything a human has except enhanced. I lose control easily though and can summon dark creatures." He said, looking down. "I could kill you in a matter of seconds... Do you hate me now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled softly and patted his back,"It's okay Taka. It won't change anything for me. You don't have to feel bad Taka, it happens." She said, smoothing out his hair.
Taka shook his head "I truly deserve death" He said sadly as more tears filled his eyes

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and covered her face,"Oh...Thank you I guess." She mumbled into her hands, not wanting Akira to see her blush.

Kite looked up, a serious look on his face. "A Dark Exceed is much a like a normal Exceed. They have everything a human has except enhanced. I lose control easily though and can summon dark creatures." He said, looking down. "I could kill you in a matter of seconds... Do you hate me now?"
Asuka frowned and grabbed his shoulders,"You haven't though. You could have done it seconds ago or maybe even a few hours ago, but here I am. Still alive and breathing. I could never hate you Kite...I don't want to." She said, shaking her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and covered her face,"Oh...Thank you I guess." She mumbled into her hands, not wanting Akira to see her blush.
...♅Akira smiled and leaned towards her face. He spoke in a slightly teasing manner♅...

“ Don't hide your blush, it makes you even more cute~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back