• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Hm? Oh that was some stuff I just happen to run into, the police can handle the rest." Taylor said as he began to float, and came to a soft landing in front of her. "I think I'd like to hangout with you for now." He said tilting his head a little
gohan.jpg
Amara smiled "Alright, sounds like a plan" she tilted her head at him "I assume your a student at the highschool, correct?" She said response to him floating.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite lays back down, knowing he was being ignored again. He put his goggles over his face and sighed.
Asuka looks over at Kite and manifests beach ball before throwing it at him."Come play with me!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looks over at Kite and manifests beach ball before throwing it at him."Come play with me!"
Kite smiled, glad he wasn't being ignored anymore. He pulled his goggles off. "Sure!" He said happily, bouncing it back at her.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "Alright, sounds like a plan" she tilted her head at him "I assume your a student at the highschool, correct?" She said response to him floating.
"Sure am!" He said enthusiasm in his voice. "I started the other day. I've just ain't been there yet." He said putting a arm around her shoulders, "Where do ya wanna go?"

Roman said:
Roman pats Alastair on the shoulder, "If I ever mess up, I give you permission to 'TRY' and kill me. Now I gotta put sun screen on Snow's back, see ya." He said running over to Snow grabbing the sun screen, "I got your back... That sounded like a shitty pun..." he said as he started to rub.
@Jennete
Snow:*tilts her head confused* What's a pun? *She asks as he finishes rubbing her soft back and she stands in her swim suit, smiling at him and holds out her hands wanting to swim*

Thana sighed as she dissapered from the temple reapering in front of Grimm "sorry I had to deal with some thing" she said to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked. " like you could do that, next time if anyone gets in the way I'll kill them without hesitation." She grinned/ glared. Kyle sighed. "Just dont fight on earth". He rubbed his head.
"Kyle, just be quiet." Toru sighed and looked at Rin "you can have Kyle, I don't want him" She said and covered her face.

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head confused* What's a pun? *She asks as he finishes rubbing her soft back and she stands in her swim suit, smiling at him and holds out her hands wanting to swim*
"It's a horrible joke that people should stop telling." He said, taking her hand. "I figure you want to swim?"

Kite smiled, glad he wasn't being ignored anymore. He pulled his goggles off. "Sure!" He said happily, bouncing it back at her.
Asuka grinned and caught the ball."Well stand up! We can't play with you laying down. We're gonna play volleyball."

Roman said:
"It's a horrible joke that people should stop telling." He said, taking her hand. "I figure you want to swim?"
Snow:*nods happily and runs out with him into the water, spalshing in ad her wings flutter, her vines light green and she spins around happily in the ocean* I love swimming, you love it too yes?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she dissapered from the temple reapering in front of Grimm "sorry I had to deal with some thing" she said to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled away to catch his breath. "I love you Hina..." He said softly to her, putting a hand on her cheek.

Kanae looked up and saw the Ferris wheel. "Wow! what is that?! Is that in the park we're going to?" she asked excitedly. "I will definitely want to go on that one later." she said still amazed. @TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
"Kyle, just be quiet." Toru sighed and looked at Rin "you can have Kyle, I don't want him" She said and covered her face.
Rin glares. " I never wanted him." Kyle shruggs "Is it that time of the month again?" He glares

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods happily and runs out with him into the water, spalshing in ad her wings flutter, her vines light green and she spins around happily in the ocean* I love swimming, you love it too yes?
"I do enjoy swimming, yes, just not as much as you. I don't think I can enjoy as much as someone who controls i--" he was interrupted by a small wave that pushed him under the water.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned and caught the ball."Well stand up! We can't play with you laying down. We're gonna play volleyball."
Kite nodded and smirked. He got up a challenging look on his face. "Heh, I won't lose!" He said happily.

Nanne said:
Kanae looked up and saw the Ferris wheel. "Wow! what is that?! Is that in the park we're going to?" she asked excitedly. "I will definitely want to go on that one later." she said still amazed. @TheRebelliousDragon
Diablo nodded, glad she was happy to see it. "Yup, a whole park built to entertain the public!" He said happily as they approached the front gate.

Hina smiled more at him "I love you" she wispered back to him before leaning into him again "in guessing you know I'm a servant of death" she said softly to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"I do enjoy swimming, yes, just not as much as you. I don't think I can enjoy as much as someone who controls i--" he was interrupted by a small wave that pushed him under the water.
Snow:*frowns at the wave and flicks her hand so the water pushes Roman back up out of the water and she wraps her arms around his waist, smiling sweetly as she kisses him and all the water in his lungs come out and she lets go so he can breathe again* Better?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled more at him "I love you" she wispered back to him before leaning into him again "in guessing you know I'm a servant of death" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "Uh huh, Thana told me... I would like to get to know you better sooo do you want to go somewhere?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*frowns at the wave and flicks her hand so the water pushes Roman back up out of the water and she wraps her arms around his waist, smiling sweetly as she kisses him and all the water in his lungs come out and she lets go so he can breathe again* Better?
"Holy crap... I didn't see that comin'!" Roman said, taking breaths in between words. "I do feel better now thanks to your kiss." He said, giving her a kiss in return. "Thanks for saving my life!" He said smiling

Kite nodded and smirked. He got up a challenging look on his face. "Heh, I won't lose!" He said happily.

Diablo nodded, glad she was happy to see it. "Yup, a whole park built to entertain the public!" He said happily as they approached the front gate.
Kanae was getting really excited at this point. "What are we going to do first once we get in?" she asked as she looked up at Diablo.

Roman said:
"Sure am!" He said enthusiasm in his voice. "I started the other day. I've just ain't been there yet." He said putting a arm around her shoulders, "Where do ya wanna go?"
"Oh, really?, I'm there too, welcome to the school I guess" she chuckled "as for somewhere to go, I didn't really have anywhere in particular in mind"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you okay Taka?! Your nose is bleeding!" Asuka exclaimed as she frantically looked around for something to clean his nose.
Taka put a hand under his nose and saw the blood "Wha-What the hell? My god don't tell me!?!"

Asuka laughed,"Sure you won't. Let's do this!" She exclaimed, going over to a volley ball court to begin playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back