• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex tilted his head, wiping the rest of her tears away. "You don't need to cry anymore..." He said. "I want to make you happy..."

(He kinda cut up his shin really bad xD )
(I CAN FIX IT! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed before picking up Asuka and appearing on the opposite side of the wave "I don't know my own strength" He laughed nervously

(I used my hand from behind me xD )
"Obviously not! You need to be more careful next time. Just do a light splash, not a whole tidal wave silly!" Asuka giggled and lightly hit his arm.

Diablo smiled. "Because I want to keep you safe most of all... I know a few places, how about the amusement park?"
"What's an amusement park?" she asked clearly curious about it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Obviously not! You need to be more careful next time. Just do a light splash, not a whole tidal wave silly!" Asuka giggled and lightly hit his arm.
Taka smiled before his face felt hot "Wha-What the hell?" He asked putting a hand on his cheek while carrying Asuka with one hand "What is this?"

Roman said:
"Huh? Sure, what's on your mind?" Roman asked, using a beach umbrella to block the sun from his eyes.
"What is your relationship with Snow?" Alastair asked, sitting down under the umbrella."And how to you know her?"

shortyshot8 said:
(I CAN FIX IT! xD )
Kite tried to swim back, but his shin was so cut up, he couldn't swim back. "Uh... A little help!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He kept drifting farther and farther back.

@WeirdPrincess

Nanne said:
"What's an amusement park?" she asked clearly curious about it.
"A amusement park is exactly what it is. A park designed to amuse people." He said, laughing a bit. "I went there a lot as a kid."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled before his face felt hot "Wha-What the hell?" He asked putting a hand on his cheek while carrying Asuka with one hand "What is this?"
"You're blushing! You experienced your first blush!" Asuka said with a smile."Taka is super strong..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What is your relationship with Snow?" Alastair asked, sitting down under the umbrella."And how to you know her?"
Roman smiled, "I'm her boyfriend! I met her one day by her pond. I just happen to end up there trying to find somewhere to read a book." He explained, "Why?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're blushing! You experienced your first blush!" Asuka said with a smile."Taka is super strong..."
Taka blushed more as he snapped his fingers and fixed Kite's wound before looking down at Asuka "Why am I blushing?" He asked in a nervous tone

Kite gave up trying to swim back, wincing at the pain in his knee. "Dang it, I've been forgot again..." He said. "And now I'm gonna drown..."
(Literally just fixed it xD )

Kite tried to swim back, but his shin was so cut up, he couldn't swim back. "Uh... A little help!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He kept drifting farther and farther back.
@WeirdPrincess

"A amusement park is exactly what it is. A park designed to amuse people." He said, laughing a bit. "I went there a lot as a kid."
"I'm coming Kite!" Asuka said as she jumped out of Taka's arms and ran back into the water. She swam after him, grabbing his arm when she got to him and pulled him back to the shore. Coughing, she fell next to him."Please don't die Kite! I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend..."

(Welp! There goes Asuka trying to save him xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm coming Kite!" Asuka said as she jumped out of Taka's arms and ran back into the water. She swam after him, grabbing his arm when she got to him and pulled him back to the shore. Coughing, she fell next to him."Please don't die Kite! I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend..."
Kite coughed up water. "I-It's fine... Your not a bad friend, you saved me right? That makes a good friend." He said, getting up. "I'm just out of shape and can't survive giant tidal waves."

Kite coughed up water. "I-It's fine... Your not a bad friend, you saved me right? That makes a good friend." He said, getting up. "I'm just out of shape and can't survive giant tidal waves."
WeirdPrincess said:

(Welp! There goes Asuka trying to save him xD )
Taka walked over and sighed "We are the only people here....SO!!!!" He yelled as giant black and white wings came out of his back

shortyshot8 said:
Taka blushed more as he snapped his fingers and fixed Kite's wound before looking down at Asuka "Why am I blushing?" He asked in a nervous tone

(Literally just fixed it xD )
"I don't know. Maybe it's me? Did I do something?" Asuka asked as she looked at Taka.

Roman said:
"Well, nice to meet you, 'Amara'." Taylor said, shaking her hand. He then brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it, "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, his smile still remaining
Amara chuckled "Likewise Taylor" she smiled as she pushed some hair from her eyes "I suppose I should let you go back to superhero business?, I'd hate to get in the way of it?" She said pouting jokingly.

Hina smiled up at dex then stood on her toes and kissed his cheek softly "your already making me happier" she said softly to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled up at dex then stood on her toes and kissed his cheek softly "your already making me happier" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled even more. "That's all I need to hear..." He said softly, kissing her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know. Maybe it's me? Did I do something?" Asuka asked as she looked at Taka.
Taka looked down at her and blushed a bit more "I-I'm not sure but I feel really nervous" He said as he stretched his wings

Roman said:
"Yeah, sure." Han stood up, holding Blair in his arms he made his way up the stairs. When he made it to the room he placed her on the bed and started to change his clothes.
Blair giggled watching him then she got up and went behind him wrapping her arms around his waist then kissed his back, "Thank you."

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I'm her boyfriend! I met her one day by her pond. I just happen to end up there trying to find somewhere to read a book." He explained, "Why?"
Alastair smiled menacingly,"I'm just curious to know who my baby sister loves so much. I hope you won't hurt her because we'll have a problem if you do."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked down at her and blushed a bit more "I-I'm not sure but I feel really nervous" He said as he stretched his wings
"Huh...that's strange. Maybe it is me. There's no other reason as to why you would be blushing." Asuka said as she looked up at him."Please don't fight! I don't wanna lose my friends." @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh...that's strange. Maybe it is me. There's no other reason as to why you would be blushing." Asuka said as she looked up at him.
Taka sighed and looked down at her chest and tilted his head "What is that?" He asked

Kite shrugged. "You were the one seeming so eager to start a fight." He said.
@WeirdPrincess
Taka sighed "I was relieving stress by taking out my wings"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back