• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor stopped the girl and put his hand up, "Hey, you're too close to a crime zone, mind explain-- Why you're so hot?" He asked, being his usual flirtatious self.
Amara rolled her eyes "smooth, I'm flattered" she said jokingly fluttering her eyelashes "well I was just passing through on a walk really, what happened here?" She asked as she looked past him a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Of course I'll come. We can do all the things we couldn't when we were little."
Snow:*Smiles happily* Oh I read about that in books! Brothers and sisters talk and eat dinner and crawl into each others bed when scared and cry together and get in fights over silly things called nail polish and embarrass each other and hit other people for being bad to their siblings and take baths together *she smiles like the expert she is on the whole matter from watching Anime and reading books and watching movies*

@Roman

---------

Rain:*takes it and eats it hungrily, moaning at the taste and licks her fingers and lips dry after she finishes very quickly, the color returning to her hair and eyes and skin*

@BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly blushed, looking away. He replied, occasionally looking back at Asuka♅...
“ I'll change my form, it's much easier that way. Also, you look beautiful~ ”

...♅Akira's form then changed, revealing orange hair. He didn't wear a shirt and instead only wore black trunks. He spoke as he smiled♅...

“ Okay, now I'm ready! ”

b251cb0d-f077-4aa8-9154-720155ef5ecd_zpshqrwjc3x.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed even more,"Thank you! You uh...look really nice." She said slowly, not really knowing how to compliment him."Race you to the water!" Asuka said with a grin before running towards the ocean.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed even more,"Thank you! You uh...look really nice." She said slowly, not really knowing how to compliment him."Race you to the water!" Asuka said with a grin before running towards the ocean.
Kite ran after her. "Hey wait! Slow down!" He said before pausing to take a breath. "Gah... Always in such a rush..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Taka smiled as he followed the two happily and thought "Maybe I have already felt love in this lifetime"

Jennete said:
Snow:*Smiles happily* Oh I read about that in books! Brothers and sisters talk and eat dinner and crawl into each others bed when scared and cry together and get in fights over silly things called nail polish and embarrass each other and hit other people for being bad to their siblings and take baths together *she smiles like the expert she is on the whole matter from watching Anime and reading books and watching movies*
@Roman

---------

Rain:*takes it and eats it hungrily, moaning at the taste and licks her fingers and lips dry after she finishes very quickly, the color returning to her hair and eyes and skin*

@BlueHawk
Jay smiles and watches her eat the fruit. "Now, why don't you take a nap or something? Assuming you take naps..." He says, still not entirety sure as to what a fae is and how it behaves, especially a complicated one like Rain.

Rain:*nods and lays down in the bed, closing her eyes and curls up, her wings folded up and she yawns, drifting off*

((See you at 10 when you get back @BlueHawk ))

The reaper slowly bent back up and nodded as it stared down at both of them then back to the other reapers as it clicked more and they clicked back as Hina slowly reached up from her spot and slid her hand into dexes

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
@Roman

---------

@BlueHawk
"Well, seeing as how we're both to old to take baths together, we can do all the other stuff." Alastair said with a laugh as he patted Snows head."I'll beat anyone up who hurts my baby sister."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The reaper slowly bent back up and nodded as it stared down at both of them then back to the other reapers as it clicked more and they clicked back as Hina slowly reached up from her spot and slid her hand into dexes
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled her up off her feet. "So... Are you ok with this? Me being the one for you?" He asked, as he embraced her against him.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled brightly "yay!" She said almost child-like as she looked around for the ice cream booth.
Daniel looked about five muinets before he found the booth And smiled "what flavor do you want" he asked her

@Nonalaka

...♅Akira spoke then began running, soon catching up to Asuka and maintaining a steady pace beside her. He then looked at Asuka and quickly turned away, blushing severely. He spoke, avoiding eye contact♅...

“ You're on! Uh.. should you be running in those types of clothes..? ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite ran after her. "Hey wait! Slow down!" He said before pausing to take a breath. "Gah... Always in such a rush..."
"Sorry Kite! Just trying to beat Akira to the water!" She called, looking over her shoulder to look at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo smiled. "Now you've made me curious as to why." He said, scratching his head.
"I was sent to keep everything under control here..." he said trailing off. He looked at Kanae who was now enjoying some pancakes and smiled. "Hey don't you need to use the bathroom?" he asked her.

Kanae suddenly stood up, "Yes...I do need to use the restroom." she said in a monotone voice and walked away.

Makoto turned to look at Diablo now with a serious face. "I am the only one who can control Kanae's rage. If she would've stayed here without me this school and everyone here would've been gone. She cant control it that well. I was created for destruction too but once she was made I was changed to become a protector." he said as he took a drink from a glass of water. "Oh but don't worry I won't interrupt you and her in the future...but if you hurt her..oh boy are you going to get it." "So who are you? Also have you seen Kanae?" he asked completely forgetting that he sent Kanae away.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles nodding* Oh I would love to go! Can we bring my brother? *she looks at Alastair and smiles, holding his hand and squeezing it* We have family bonding to do I believe

@WeirdPrincess
"Well, then that makes 3!" Roman said smiling. A clone appeared in swim trunks and Roman pulled him behind a bush and they switched clothes. "Well I'm ready."

Nonalaka said:
Amara rolled her eyes "smooth, I'm flattered" she said jokingly fluttering her eyelashes "well I was just passing through on a walk really, what happened here?" She asked as she looked past him a bit.
Taylor smirked, "Those guys back there tried robbing the bank, so I stopped them." He said pointing to them. "I uh, I'm Taylor by the way." He smiled and crossed his arms, "Who might you be?"

latest

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry Kite! Just trying to beat Akira to the water!" She called, looking over her shoulder to look at him.
Kite waves his hand in the air, still catching his breath. "Nah! It's ok! I'll catch up! I'm just out of shape." He said.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair opened her eyes slowly then sat up looking around, "Hmn?" She rubs her eyes then looks over at Han, "Your back?"
"Yeah, I'm home..." Han said tiredly, "What we're you doing?" He asked yawning, stretching as he did so.

Roman said:
"Well, then that makes 3!" Roman said smiling. A clone appeared in swim trunks and Roman pulled him behind a bush and they switched clothes. "Well I'm ready."
Taylor smirked, "Those guys back there tried robbing the bank, so I stopped them." He said pointing to them. "I uh, I'm Tyler by the way." He smiled and crossed his arms, "Who might you be?"

latest
(How dare you steal my mains old name! xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira spoke then began running, soon catching up to Asuka and maintaining a steady pace beside her. He then looked at Asuka and quickly turned away, blushing severely. He spoke, avoiding eye contact♅...
“ You're on! Uh.. should you be running in those types of clothes..? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened as Akira caught up with her,"Akki-san sure is fast...Probably not, no. I'll be fine though, promise!" She smiled before jumping up and splashing into the water. She resurfaced for air and laughed,"This is amazing!"

Nanne said:
"I was sent to keep everything under control here..." he said trailing off. He looked at Kanae who was now enjoying some pancakes and smiled. "Hey don't you need to use the bathroom?" he asked her.
Kanae suddenly stood up, "Yes...I do need to use the restroom." she said in a monotone voice and walked away.

Makoto turned to look at Diablo now with a serious face. "I am the only one who can control Kanae's rage. If she would've stayed here without me this school and everyone here would've been gone. She cant control it that well. I was created for destruction too but once she was made I was changed to become a protector." he said as he took a drink from a glass of water. "Oh but don't worry I won't interrupt you and her in the future...but if you hurt her..oh boy are you going to get it." "So who are you? Also have you seen Kanae?" he asked completely forgetting that he sent Kanae away.
Diablo nodded. "I can be in a lot of places at once..." He said, knowing it was a bit creepy. "But I won't tell you how."

Roman said:
+( His was Tyler.... 'Tyler' )+
(I know, but you made a typo, it said Tyler xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned into him as the reapers slowly started to disapere from the altar as Hina nodded into him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pecked her cheek, smiling down at her. "So, do you feel like doing anything?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well, seeing as how we're both to old to take baths together, we can do all the other stuff." Alastair said with a laugh as he patted Snows head."I'll beat anyone up who hurts my baby sister."
Snow:*smiles happily* Okay! *looks at Roman in swim trunks and blushes finally getting why he blushed and she smiles, hugging him happily* Okay my love lets go!

@Roman

Roman said:
"Yeah, I'm home..." Han said tiredly, "What we're you doing?" He asked yawning, stretching as he did so.
"Just relaxing..." Blair gets up then walks over to him, "Come on...If your tired then go in the bed with me... It's more comfy." Blair gently tugged at his hand then she sat in his lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back