• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the food stick and then back to Asuka. He laughed slightly and held it towards her♅...

“ Yeah, sure. ”

[/QUOTE]
Kite splashed Akira in the face. "Hey! Can I have some too? I'm still hungry from not getting sweets earlier!"

Roman said:
(( OK, he's outside a bank. He just stopped a crime xD
((Sorry I had visitors to my home))

Amara was humming to herself as she wandered down the street, she was enjoying the nice weather letting the sun hit her face as she walked along past the bank there seemed to be some kind of commotion going on, she slowed her walking speed as she looked at what seed to be a failed robbery

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina still stared up at him before another reaper appeared next to them this one larger than the rest as he slowly bent down his face nearing dexes as it stared at him with its black empty sockets where eyes should be as it clicked at dex thinking he knows there language
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex tilted his head, not understanding the reaper. "Umm... What did he say?" He asked Hina, hoping she would know.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "Me and my family would work together making all these crazy dishes... That was before I killed them and was a hitman..."
"Oh you and your loved ones...I mean family used to make food together? That sounds like fun. Why did you...never mind," she said now looking at him. (Is it okay if I bring in my other character? I kinda want to use him...if that's okay with you)

(Ever seen a badass? Well this is what one looks like xD @Himeragi Seiker)
add-big.png

"There trying to make sure you won't do what Al did...... He asked you if you truly mean what you say" she said softly to him the tears still streaming down her cheeks

@TheRebelliousDragon

@TheRebelliousDragon

Kite splashed Akira in the face. "Hey! Can I have some too? I'm still hungry from not getting sweets earlier!"
...♅As Akira was splashed, he manifested a spear, soon glaring at Kite. He spoke♅...

“ Splash me again and I'll take off your head. ”

e8fff320c49eda085a60dde58703e07e1422135730_full_zpsqy0qxtrz.gif

-------------

((( He's saying it like Anime characters, with the whole "Dead serious over nothing" moment
xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Akira was splashed, he manifested a spear, soon glaring at Kite. He spoke♅...

-------------

((( He's saying it like Anime characters, with the whole "Dead serious over nothing" moment
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(That's goddamn perfect! xD )

Nanne said:
"Oh you and your loved ones...I mean family used to make food together? That sounds like fun. Why did you...never mind," she said now looking at him. (Is it okay if I bring in my other character? I kinda want to use him...if that's okay with you)
(That's fine :3) Diablo smiled. "I know what your going to ask so I'll just answer it." He said, his face going serious. "I killed my family because I was given assignment to do so... If I didn't do it I would be killed... Do you hate me because I'm that kind of person?" He asked.

BlueHawk said:
Jay lands on his feet as takes a deep breath. "Ah... Home sweet home." He sighs happily before hearing Rain fall to the ground. "Jeez, you don't look so good." He says as he begins to help her up onto her feet.
Rain:*stands and holds her hand out* Fruit. I need it now to regain strength

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't care" daniel said happily to her as he walked up next to her and slid his hand into hers
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Well...we could get ice cream?" She said cheerfully "what do you think?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-------------

xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Kite frowned. "But I'm hungry!!!" He said, whining like a child.

Daniel smiled at her and nodded "ice cream it is" he said happily to her before he started to walk twoards the end of the beach where some shops and booths where "there should be an ice cream booth over here" he said

@Nonalaka

Fukushima Akira] [B][COLOR=#b30000]...♅Akira looked at the food stick and then back to Asuka. He laughed slightly and held it towards her♅...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#b30000] “ Yeah said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 18
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled happily before taking a bite."Thanks! I'm gonna go change now!" She said, swallowing the food before bounding over to a changing room. She quickly changed into her bikini and left the small room. "I'm ready!" Asuka yelled, a vibrant red flower in her hair as she made her way over to Akira. Pushing her hand through her hair, she grinned at him."You coming in with us?"
View attachment 127453
Kite got a nosebleed. "I can seeee everythinggggg...." He said, before shaking his head. "W-Whoops! That didn't come out right!"

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry I had visitors to my home))
Amara was humming to herself as she wandered down the street, she was enjoying the nice weather letting the sun hit her face as she walked along past the bank there seemed to be some kind of commotion going on, she slowed her walking speed as she looked at what seed to be a failed robbery
Taylor stopped the girl and put his hand up, "Hey, you're too close to a crime zone, mind explain-- Why you're so hot?" He asked, being his usual flirtatious self.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"There trying to make sure you won't do what Al did...... He asked you if you truly mean what you say" she said softly to him the tears still streaming down her cheeks
@TheRebelliousDragon

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked at the reaper and got up, putting a hand on his chest. "I swear if I break my loyalty, I will kill myself." He said. "I promise to love her more than anyone else in the world."

Kite got a nosebleed. "I can seeee everythinggggg...." He said, before shaking his head. "W-Whoops! That didn't come out right!"
Asuka laughed and looked at Kite,"You're a bit pervey aren't you? Are you okay though, your nose..." She trailed off as she watched his nose bleed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and looked at Kite,"You're a bit pervey aren't you? Are you okay though, your nose..." She trailed off as she watched his nose bleed.
Kite shook his head, blushing furiously as he covered his nose. "I'm not pervyyyyyy!!!" He said. "I'll be fine... I-It's just I didn't know anybody could look so good in a bikini."

(That's fine :3) Diablo smiled. "I know what your going to ask so I'll just answer it." He said, his face going serious. "I killed my family because I was given assignment to do so... If I didn't do it I would be killed... Do you hate me because I'm that kind of person?" He asked.
(Thanks!) Makoto walked inside and then he sensed her. "Excuse me is there a girl in here she looks similar to me." he asked the lady at the front. She pointed to where Kanae and Diablo were. "Is their order ready? I'd like to take it to them." They gave him their order and he walked over there hearing a bit of their conversation. And he interrupted... "I don't believe she would hate you for doing such a thing. After all she is destruction." He placed their order on the table and grabbed a chair to sit down.

Nanne said:
(Thanks!) Makoto walked inside and then he sensed her. "Excuse me is there a girl in here she looks similar to me." he asked the lady at the front. She pointed to where Kanae and Diablo were. "Is their order ready? I'd like to take it to them." They gave him their order and he walked over there hearing a bit of their conversation. And he interrupted... "I don't believe she would hate you for doing such a thing. After all she is destruction." He placed their order on the table and grabbed a chair to sit down.
Diablo tilted his head. "I haven't seen you around town... Who are you?" He asked.

Kite shook his head, blushing furiously as he covered his nose. "I'm not pervyyyyyy!!!" He said. "I'll be fine... I-It's just I didn't know anybody could look so good in a bikini."
Asuka blushed and looked away,"Yeah...thanks. This ones a bit to small, but it's the only one I have. I don't really go out much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back