• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and looked away,"Yeah...thanks. This ones a bit to small, but it's the only one I have. I don't really go out much."
Kite saw her blush and looked up. "I-I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka, being the kind hearted person she is, took the statement literally."I'm sorry! I-I don't mean to be stupid." She pouted, her bottom lip trembling as tears filled her eyes again.
Taka put his hands on her shoulders "No no you're not an idiot" He said almost crying himself

Roman sighed, "I need something to take my mind off all of the Be..." he said rubbing his head, "Hey Snow? wanna go to the beach?" He asked smiling.

@Jennete

@Fukushima Akira Told you I'll make it xD

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite saw her blush and looked up. "I-I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked.
Asuka looked back and waved her arms frantically,"Ah...No! Not at all! It's just..." Her face gave a softer look as she looked at him,"No ones ever really complimented me before...besides Akki-san that is."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled happily before taking a bite."Thanks! I'm gonna go change now!" She said, swallowing the food before bounding over to a changing room. She quickly changed into her bikini and left the small room. "I'm ready!" Asuka yelled, a vibrant red flower in her hair as she made her way over to Akira. Pushing her hand through her hair, she grinned at him."You coming in with us?"
View attachment 127453
...♅Akira suddenly blushed, looking away. He replied, occasionally looking back at Asuka♅...

“ I'll change my form, it's much easier that way. Also, you look beautiful~ ”

...♅Akira's form then changed, revealing orange hair. He didn't wear a shirt and instead only wore black trunks. He spoke as he smiled♅...

“ Okay, now I'm ready! ”

b251cb0d-f077-4aa8-9154-720155ef5ecd_zpshqrwjc3x.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
Taka put his hands on her shoulders "No no you're not an idiot" He said almost crying himself
"I'm not?" Asuka asked, looking up at Taka as she wiped away the tears that fell.

Diablo tilted his head. "I haven't seen you around town... Who are you?" He asked.
Makoto turned to look at Kanae first then back at Diablo. "My name is Makoto. You can call me Mako for short. I have been sent here to keep an eye on someone..." he said turning to look at Kanae. "I guess you can say I'm like her big brother...only I'm not. I've been keeping an eye on her for the past 16 years of her life."

Kanae looked at Makoto. "You've been watching me?" she whispered to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked back and waved her arms frantically,"Ah...No! Not at all! It's just..." Her face gave a softer look as she looked at him,"No ones ever really complimented me before...besides Akki-san that is."
"O-Oh... Ok!" He said in his same chipper tone. "So, I got a question... Do you like him?" He asked in a teasing tone, already knowing her answer.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I need something to take my mind off all of the Be..." he said rubbing his head, "Hey Snow? wanna go to the beach?" He asked smiling.
@Jennete

@Fukushima Akira Told you I'll make it xD
Snow:*smiles nodding* Oh I would love to go! Can we bring my brother? *she looks at Alastair and smiles, holding his hand and squeezing it* We have family bonding to do I believe

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Han smiled and walked into the living room, "Well, I guess I'll sit here then." He walked over to the recliner and sat down and began to watch TV.
Blair opened her eyes slowly then sat up looking around, "Hmn?" She rubs her eyes then looks over at Han, "Your back?"

Nanne said:
Makoto turned to look at Kanae first then back at Diablo. "My name is Makoto. You can call me Mako for short. I have been sent here to keep an eye on someone..." he said turning to look at Kanae. "I guess you can say I'm like her big brother...only I'm not. I've been keeping an eye on her for the past 16 years of her life."
Kanae looked at Makoto. "You've been watching me?" she whispered to herself.
Diablo smiled. "Now you've made me curious as to why." He said, scratching his head.

Jennete said:
Rain:*stands and holds her hand out* Fruit. I need it now to regain strength
Jay smiles and nods as he sits her down on the end of his bed. "I put it in my bag." He says as he turns and squats down, digging through a small backpack as he pulls out a fruit. "Just one?" He asks as he offers it to her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles nodding* Oh I would love to go! Can we bring my brother? *she looks at Alastair and smiles, holding his hand and squeezing it* We have family bonding to do I believe

@WeirdPrincess
Alastair chuckled,"Of course I'll come. We can do all the things we couldn't when we were little."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka hugged her "No you are not" He said softly
Asuka smiled and hugged him back,"Thank you Takashiro! You know I love you right? You're my first creation and I love you like a child...kind of. Maybe more like a brother." She said, laughing.

LunaCrosby said:
"I didn't kiss him on my own will! He just randomly kissed me! I was only going to love you but you wanna love somebody else so I guess I'm not enough!" Toru said and crossed her arms "fuck men" she said.
@Mayyflower
Rin stands there annoyyed. "So is this fight over already?" She rolls her eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her and nodded "ice cream it is" he said happily to her before he started to walk twoards the end of the beach where some shops and booths where "there should be an ice cream booth over here" he said
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled brightly "yay!" She said almost child-like as she looked around for the ice cream booth.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and hugged him back,"Thank you Takashiro! You know I love you right? You're my first creation and I love you like a child...kind of. Maybe more like a brother." She said, laughing.
Taka laughed a little "Yeah I know...And I love you because you are my Master........And my friend"

"O-Oh... Ok!" He said in his same chipper tone. "So, I got a question... Do you like him?" He asked in a teasing tone, already knowing her answer.
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed again,"Um...Oh look! What's that over there!?" She exclaimed, pointing towards something far off in the distance to the left of her.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka laughed a little "Yeah I know...And I love you because you are my Master........And my friend"
Asuka smiled up at him before letting go,"Let's go have some fun! That's what we came here to do right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed again,"Um...Oh look! What's that over there!?" She exclaimed, pointing towards something far off in the distance to the left of her.
Kite was clumsy enough to fall for it. He looked to where she pointed. "Huh? I don't see anything..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka smiled up at him before letting go,"Let's go have some fun! That's what we came here to do right?"
Taka smiled "Yeah that is I guess....I was just kinda summoned here" He said before laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back