• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka's eyes widened "Oh my god there is no way" He put a hand on Akira's shoulder "It's been way too long"
...♅Akira turned his form back to his regular one, soon manifesting a piece of meat on a stick. He took a bite of it and replied♅...

“ Wow, I can't believe that actually worked.. ”

aPlB5zd_zps4n2e46qe.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared up at him as the reapers continued to click and grunt to each other as there robes floated around as they stared at dex two guards from the door walked up to dex then jestured him forward
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex walked forward, grabbing Hina's hand. "I-I guess what I'm trying to say is..." He said softly. "I'm yours... That is, if you want me to be."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned his form back to his regular one, soon manifesting a piece of meat on a stick. He took a bite of it and replied♅...

“ Wow, I can't believe that actually worked.. ”

aPlB5zd_zps4n2e46qe.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Taka laughed a little "Well I'm not quite sure who this Al is but I sure as hell know you Akira"

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods as he stands, stumbling as he regains his balance. "I'm sure with that new found memory I just saw, I could have a chat with her." He says as he walks toward Rain. "So, this is what you look like outside of my dreams." He says as he squats down and looks at her.
Roman looked at Rain once more this time his mask removed.

kakashi_without_mask_by_blackneko5-d3ge8v0.jpg

He gave her a blank stare, "Remember this face, you little fucker. The face of the man, who almost killed you... Don't forget it..." he said coldly to Rain.

@Jennete

Nanne said:
Kanae stared at him a little confused about it. "Why is it a secret? Come on can you...please tell me?" she asked him a little quite. @TheRebelliousDragon
Diablo sighed. "Ok... When I was a kid, before I was a hitman, I wanted to be a chef... A lot like Tyler." He said.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks behind her and see's that Rain isn't going to die, her shoulders slump so only Alastair notices though*
-----------

Rain:*looks at Jay and trembles a little getting used to the fact that she will not be dying, testing if she can move now* Hero complex at it's finest *she says shakily and smirks a little looking at Jay* Take me away from this sick family re union now.

@Roman @BlueHawk
Alastair, realizing nothing has happened to Snow and feeling her shoulder fall, he pulls her away from him. He sees that Rain is still alive and sighs."We will construct a new necklace to confide that girl inside. She only brings chaos."

Roman said:
Han shakes his head, "Guess I have to send a message..." he said before leaving out the room to knock out half of their men. When he made it to the last one he told him, "Tell em' it was Han." He said before returning home. He opened the door and looked around, "Anyone home?" He asked, his clothes changing back to normal and his sword disappearing.
Blair was on the couch fast asleep with normal clothes on and the blanket keeping her warm with the tv on.

Hina stared up at him as the reapers watched the two there sinister like clicks and screaches dimmed as the guards lining the halls watched them "I-i" she mumbled to him as the hand that held the dagger slowly started To set it down

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"That makes me feel good. Now, let the fun begin!" He said jumping into the air and tearing off his clothes, realizing he had a second set under it before he jumped in water.
Asuka blinked and giggled,"I'm not ready yet! Couldn't you have waited for me?" She asked as she covered her face as the water splashed on her.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Rain once more this time his mask removed.
kakashi_without_mask_by_blackneko5-d3ge8v0.jpg

He gave her a blank stare, "Remember this face, you little fucker. The face of the man, who almost killed you... Don't forget it..." he said coldly to Rain.

@Jennete
Jay nods and smiles at Roman, before turning back to Rain. "See? All you have to do is behave yourself." He says, waiting for Roman to untie her. @Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo sighed. "Ok... When I was a kid, before I was a hitman, I wanted to be a chef... A lot like Tyler." He said.
"Tyler...hm...I think I only met him once. I'm not sure what happened to him," she said trying to remember what he looked like and who he was. "So you wanted to be chef?" she continued.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair was on the couch fast asleep with normal clothes on and the blanket keeping her warm with the tv on.
Han smiled and walked into the living room, "Well, I guess I'll sit here then." He walked over to the recliner and sat down and began to watch TV.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka laughed a little "Well I'm not quite sure who this Al is but I sure as hell know you Akira"
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, finishing the meat♅...

“ I guess that's good. ”

...♅Akira then turned to Asuka and spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Aren't you gonna jump in, Asuka-chan?~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared up at him as the reapers watched the two there sinister like clicks and screaches dimmed as the guards lining the halls watched them "I-i" she mumbled to him as the hand that held the dagger slowly started To set it down
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled. "I'm all yours..." He whispered softly. "You don't have to do this anymore..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and giggled,"I'm not ready yet! Couldn't you have waited for me?" She asked as she covered her face as the water splashed on her.
Taka sighed as he snapped his fingers and had trunks on "Well here goes nothing" He said as he walked closer to the ocean

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and smiles at Roman, before turning back to Rain. "See? All you have to do is behave yourself." He says, waiting for Roman to untie her. @Jennete
Roman pulled his mask back on and let Rain go free, he then went over to Snow and the male she was with.

@Jennete

Nanne said:
"Tyler...hm...I think I only met him once. I'm not sure what happened to him," she said trying to remember what he looked like and who he was. "So you wanted to be chef?" she continued.
Diablo nodded. "Me and my family would work together making all these crazy dishes... That was before I killed them and was a hitman..."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed as he snapped his fingers and had trunks on "Well here goes nothing" He said as he walked closer to the ocean
Asuka pouted,"Taka's so cold..." She muttered as she looked around the beach for a changing room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair, realizing nothing has happened to Snow and feeling her shoulder fall, he pulls her away from him. He sees that Rain is still alive and sighs."We will construct a new necklace to confide that girl inside. She only brings chaos."
Roman said:
Roman pulled his mask back on and let Rain go free, he then went over to Snow and the male she was with.
@Jennete
Snow:*nods and walks away from her brother to Roman and she wraps her arms around his neck, hiding in hid chest her shoulders shaking with happy tears of relief at this being over. Knowing Rain will die and she can live still*

--------

Rain:*stares blankly back, her eyes narrowing and she smirks a little when he calls her a fucker, seeing that he isn't just a cookie cutter ass hole who thinks he deserves Snow as a pretty trophy to protect and brag that he saved her. Taking Jay's hand she uses his power and they leave, vanishing through a portal back his dorm and she sighs falling to the floor and sits, drained*

@BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry Asuka-San! But I'm bursting with energy!" He said as he splashed again playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted,"Taka's so cold..." She muttered as she looked around the beach for a changing room.
Taka looked back at Asuka as his eyes widened and he ran back over kneeling in front of her "I'm sorry my excitement got ahead of me" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the food on the stick, her mouth watering."Can I have some Akki-san? It looks really good..."
View attachment 127451
...♅Akira looked at the food stick and then back to Asuka. He laughed slightly and held it towards her♅...

“ Yeah, sure. ”

Hina still stared up at him before another reaper appeared next to them this one larger than the rest as he slowly bent down his face nearing dexes as it stared at him with its black empty sockets where eyes should be as it clicked at dex thinking he knows there language

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and walks away from her brother to Roman and she wraps her arms around his neck, hiding in hid chest her shoulders shaking with happy tears of relief at this being over. Knowing Rain will die and she can live still*
--------

Rain:*stares blankly back, her eyes narrowing and she smirks a little when he calls her a fucker, seeing that he isn't just a cookie cutter ass hole who thinks he deserves Snow as a pretty trophy to protect and brag that he saved her. Taking Jay's hand she uses his power and they leave, vanishing through a portal back his dorm and she sighs falling to the floor and sits, drained*

@BlueHawk
Jay lands on his feet as takes a deep breath. "Ah... Home sweet home." He sighs happily before hearing Rain fall to the ground. "Jeez, you don't look so good." He says as he begins to help her up onto her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back