• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( My character Taylor, he's in town atm
((Ah okay uvu thank you~, Amara is on a walk so I'll send her into town))

Nanne said:
"I usually like to play with the little puppets I create...or read books...I'm still new to this whole place so I don't know anything else.." she said as she looked around the place from where she was sitting. "What's fun for you?" she asked.
Diablo shrugged. "I guess hanging out with you, target practice, eating, and... Cooking..." He said, hesitating before he said the last word.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Rain on the ground and she shrugs* She would have her body but be stuck in a slight connection to me for the rest of her life. *Tears fall as she watches Rain, anger consuming her* You tried to take away my loved ones again..
--------

Rain: Jay *She thinks in her head* Jay you need to get back to your body and free me.. take me away with a portal go now please..*for the first time saying please*

@BlueHawk
Jay smiles at Rain's usage of please. "But... I don't know how to get back. You brought me in here." He says as he pushes on the side of her head. "Maybe I push myself out?" He guesses.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles at Rain's usage of please. "But... I don't know how to get back. You brought me in here." He says as he pushes on the side of her head. "Maybe I push myself out?" He guesses.
Rain: Just follow the connection back to your body, feel it and follow it. *she says in her head*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and smiled,"Much better! You're doing good Taka!"
Taka smiled happily "But there are so many emotions I need to learn...There's love hatred passion lust sadness grief greed and so many more"

The humming from the Warriors that lined the long hall that lead to where Hina and the dark reapers where stopped as they looked up and the reapers turned to face dex with a series of clicks and spunds as if they where talking to each other as they watched dex as Hina looked up at him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied♅...
“ He used an ancient technique, one with a high price. ”

...♅Akira frowned and spoke♅...

“ Don't be sad, Asuka-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up at Akira and smiled,"I'm okay! I just feel bad for that Al guy...even though I don't know him. I just wanna have fun at the beach with you and the others." She stated as she gave him a hug.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled happily "But there are so many emotions I need to learn...There's love hatred passion lust sadness grief greed and so many more"
"I'm sure you'll learn them all eventually!" Kite said, his chipper tone never fading.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria swam past him, going onto shore, chuckling a little.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little as he got out of the water after her and smiled as he brushed some of his hair from his face
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"What cha hungry for?" She said in a happy tone.

Nonalaka said:
((Ah okay uvu thank you~, Amara is on a walk so I'll send her into town))
(( OK, he's outside a bank. He just stopped a crime xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku blushed furiously "I..err...yes?" Was all that managed to come out of her mouth, why were both her and a girl naked, in a bed, in the nurses office, at school?! "What...wha happens whe..n I was asleep?" She asked now trying to grab any answers she could get her hands on. @Kalin Scarlet
"I cleaned you off..." Est said plainly, adjusting her posture, which caused the sheets to fall off of her, exposing her bare body to the air, and anyone who might decide to enter the office.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo shrugged. "I guess hanging out with you, target practice, eating, and... Cooking..." He said, hesitating before he said the last word.
Kanae was shocked but she showed no emotion about it, "You can cook? What do you cook?" she asked him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The humming from the Warriors that lined the long hall that lead to where Hina and the dark reapers where stopped as they looked up and the reapers turned to face dex with a series of clicks and spunds as if they where talking to each other as they watched dex as Hina looked up at him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex was gasping for breath. "It's done Hina... It's done..." He said softly, looking up with a mix of sadness and happiness on his face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite waved his hand again. "No, no, it's fine, I'm used to it." He said, referring to his past.
tumblr_static_ccwnzvt8g40884o4g4og08gcc.gif
"You shouldn't be! I'll try and be a better friend for you Kite. I promise." Asuka said, staring at him with a determined look.

Nanne said:
Kanae was shocked but she showed no emotion about it, "You can cook? What do you cook?" she asked him.
Diablo blushed, looking away. "F-Forget I said anything... That's supposed to be a secret...." He said softly.

Jennete said:
Rain: Just follow the connection back to your body, feel it and follow it. *she says in her head*
Jay closes his eyes as he focuses, the more and more he focuses, a small bridge connects to his body. He walks the length of the bridge back to his body as he relaxes back into his brain. On the outside, he sits up, tired looking. "Did we win?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Rain on the ground and she shrugs* She would have her body but be stuck in a slight connection to me for the rest of her life. *Tears fall as she watches Rain, anger consuming her* You tried to take away my loved ones again..
--------

Rain: Jay *She thinks in her head* Jay you need to get back to your body and free me.. take me away with a portal go now please..*for the first time saying please*

@BlueHawk
Roman shakes his head, "I don't want that. I will just do this....instead." he said, a lightning blade appeared in his hand. "Goodbye Rain." He said, his hand reaching to her chest, where he plans to put his hand through her.

shortyshot8 said:
(So @Himeragi Seiker What level are you?)
since i have multiple characters, il say my main's level which is Rena NightWatcher class lv 71. the level cap is currently 75 but it will increase to lv 80 soon.

[media]

[/media]
a video of me playing my NW xD

shortyshot8 said:
"I know that. You'll experience those in no time! Just not anytime soon...or with me either." Asuka said, laughing."You'll learn what all the emotions feel like, I promise I'll help you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back