• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Archdemon said:
Archdemon looked at all of them and sighed "I'm what's called....... A Shadow Demon, if you don't know anything about shadow demons well there's one thing that I can tell you all.... It's that I'm the only one left....." He sighed as he followed the group.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8
"I'm sorry to hear that...I wish I could help you." Asuka said as she gave Archdemon a sad look.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo looked into her eyes and smiled. "Sure, I'm cool with whatever you want. So I guess we'll share?" He asked.
Kanae noticed Diablo's stare and held the menu up covering her face. "Hm...okay then I guess that's all we'll have. Oh and some coffee for me please." she said as she began to close the menu and handed it over to the waitress.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to him then held out her hand "then we'd better hurry Hina kinda started to ritual" shd said as she waited for dex to take her hand before they appeared in front of the temple at the top of the stairs View attachment 127447
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded, a serious expression on his face. "I only got one shot at this right?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks up and see's Rain, gasping and she looks at Roman confused* Sh..she isn't you didn't kill her? *fearful that Rain could get out*
@Roman

Rain:*stuck frozen and she tries to fight, screaming in frustration* Let me out!! Now! You stupid deformed mask wearing freak!

@WeirdPrincess @BlueHawk

Rain:*freezes, black tears rolling down her face and she growls, the water in the pond agitated, splashing violently in a whirl wind* This is all her fault!! That Bitch hated Fae! Fae was my home! It was my half! I was made to balance her love for earth! And she called me a monster for being Fae! Everyone kills, that world lives off of blood! It lives off of death and beauty and she was so fucking ignorant that she would have been eaten up by it!! I was locked away for 100 years for nothing!!

----------

Snow:*anger bursting from her* You locked me away for 1000!! For 1000 years I was afraid to connect with anyone but your evil selfish self! You controlled who I talked too! What I liked! What I did!! You want to kill everything I loved! You Want to kill me Rain! Do not play the victim! *crying she looks up at Alastair golden tears falling on his hands* I don't know how.. our parents put her away, We would have to pput the dove o..oon and I don't know if it will work while she has a physical form

Rain:*growls screaming* You are trying to lock me away again!! I will die before I go back inside your head!!
Roman sighed, "This is no good. I thought you two would be more apologetic. Guess I was wrong." Roman said, knocking Rain over, knowing she couldn't do a thing. "Hey, Snow? What would happen if I take the necklace?"

Kite caught up rather quickly. "Geez, for someone who wants me to stick around, you sure leave me alone alot."
"I'm sorry! I'm such a terrible friend aren't I?" Asuka asked, more tears beginning to fall down her face."You could probably find a better friend..."

Nanne said:
Kanae noticed Diablo's stare and held the menu up covering her face. "Hm...okay then I guess that's all we'll have. Oh and some coffee for me please." she said as she began to close the menu and handed it over to the waitress.
Diablo laid his head on the table. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry! I'm such a terrible friend aren't I?" Asuka asked, more tears beginning to fall down her face."You could probably find a better friend..."
Taka rushed over and sighed "What the hell is going on?" He asked in a bit of anger

@TheRebelliousDragon

RPLoverRP said:
"A baby? But they wouldnt... I know they wouldnt hurt something... This can't be true." The girl turned away, "Ill talk to them."
"And I'll wait, but if they disagree, I'll take action." Han said, a devilish grin spreading across his face. "Be back soon."

WeirdPrincess said:
Kite waved his hand again. "No, no, it's fine, I'm used to it." He said, referring to his past.

tumblr_static_ccwnzvt8g40884o4g4og08gcc.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "I'm sorry kid" He said tears welling in his eyes "I don't know what I was thinking" He said as a tear fell as he was showing too much emotion

@TheRebelliousDragon
Asuka frantically waved her hands,"That's to much emotion Taka! You don't need to cry about it. It's fine!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frantically waved her hands,"That's to much emotion Taka! You don't need to cry about it. It's fine!"
Taka wiped away his tears "I'm sorry Master..." He said sadly "Is that better?" He asked happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pulled him towards Taka,"I guess he knows everything. I don't really know who Al is...I wonder what happened to him..."she trailed off as she looked at Taka.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied♅...

“ He used an ancient technique, one with a high price. ”

...♅Akira frowned and spoke♅...

“ Don't be sad, Asuka-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before he turned twoards the beach and started to swim for the beach
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria swam past him, going onto shore, chuckling a little.

Diablo laid his head on the table. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked.
"I usually like to play with the little puppets I create...or read books...I'm still new to this whole place so I don't know anything else.." she said as she looked around the place from where she was sitting. "What's fun for you?" she asked.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "This is no good. I thought you two would be more apologetic. Guess I was wrong." Roman said, knocking Rain over, knowing she couldn't do a thing. "Hey, Snow? What would happen if I take the necklace?"
Snow:*looks at Rain on the ground and she shrugs* She would have her body but be stuck in a slight connection to me for the rest of her life. *Tears fall as she watches Rain, anger consuming her* You tried to take away my loved ones again..

--------

Rain: Jay *She thinks in her head* Jay you need to get back to your body and free me.. take me away with a portal go now please..*for the first time saying please*

@BlueHawk

Thana nodded to his question as the deep hum exhoed out from the temple as the ritual continued as the creatures streched there wings out touching the tips together till there wings made a large circle around the altar as Hina slowly picked up the dagger

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks up and see's Rain, gasping and she looks at Roman confused* Sh..she isn't you didn't kill her? *fearful that Rain could get out*
@Roman

Rain:*stuck frozen and she tries to fight, screaming in frustration* Let me out!! Now! You stupid deformed mask wearing freak!

@WeirdPrincess @BlueHawk

Rain:*freezes, black tears rolling down her face and she growls, the water in the pond agitated, splashing violently in a whirl wind* This is all her fault!! That Bitch hated Fae! Fae was my home! It was my half! I was made to balance her love for earth! And she called me a monster for being Fae! Everyone kills, that world lives off of blood! It lives off of death and beauty and she was so fucking ignorant that she would have been eaten up by it!! I was locked away for 100 years for nothing!!

----------

Snow:*anger bursting from her* You locked me away for 1000!! For 1000 years I was afraid to connect with anyone but your evil selfish self! You controlled who I talked too! What I liked! What I did!! You want to kill everything I loved! You Want to kill me Rain! Do not play the victim! *crying she looks up at Alastair golden tears falling on his hands* I don't know how.. our parents put her away, We would have to pput the dove o..oon and I don't know if it will work while she has a physical form

Rain:*growls screaming* You are trying to lock me away again!! I will die before I go back inside your head!!
Alastair sighed and kissed away Snows tears."Putting the dove back on is useless. You need a new necklace to capture Rain in it. Sadly, yours has expired and won't hold her because she has her own physical form." Alastair said as he looked up at Rain.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to his question as the deep hum exhoed out from the temple as the ritual continued as the creatures streched there wings out touching the tips together till there wings made a large circle around the altar as Hina slowly picked up the dagger
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex rushed in a burst of fury, his entire body glowing. "DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well thats an ice burner set and ice burners usually cost KChing so you'll have to use real money AND ice burners give you random shit)))

[/QUOTE]
(IT IS STILL MY GOAL!!! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Taka wiped away his tears "I'm sorry Master..." He said sadly "Is that better?" He asked happily
Asuka laughed and smiled,"Much better! You're doing good Taka!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back