• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite frowned. "Great... Getting left behind again?" He asked. "Fine... I'll just go look for some new friends..."
"Wait! Don't leave Kite...you're my friend too," Asuka said, tears filling her eyes as she looked at him."You can come too! Please don't leave..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait! Don't leave Kite...you're my friend too," Asuka said, tears filling her eyes as she looked at him."You can come too! Please don't leave..."
Kite's eyes widened. "Uh... Ok... I'll come too..." He said softly, not realizing he hurt her.

tumblr_n3nkd1gp6B1rsw6q7o4_250.gif

Jennete said:
Rain:*watches Roman and the plants stand still as she walks towards him, her nails dripping in blood* Talk. Try to reach my heart you masked idiot, save the day like you want to so fucking badly. Make my inner humanity give a shit.. oh wait. I have no humanity!! *she growls but a memory flashes before Jay of her and the Human boy that loved Snow.. little did Snow know that he also loved Rain. And that Rain had cared for their connection until the human tried to take snow away. Then she had ended his life...but the most astonishing part was a black tear had fallen when she ripped the boy open until nothing left of him could be called a body*
@Roman

------------

Snow:*looks at the Ground* Until she eats fae fruit in her new body she and I will still be connected. Yes I will die.. but that means this world can live.. that is all I care about. *She stares at her pond and sniffs* I am sorry you will be loosing a sister before you new her.
Roman shakes his head, "You had the feeling on life before and I'll be the one to return it." He said smiling. "Now, come with me." He whispered, locking her in a stasis like field that restricted her movement. "You can't move or pretty much do anything but talk and look now..." Roman said, sticking his tongue out. "The masked idiot strikes again." Roman laughed and they appeared back in the normal dimension, Rain still in the stasis lock. "Hey, Snow! Look what I got!" He said happily.

BlueHawk said:
Jay fell back into Rain's subconscious as he processed the memory. "No... Rain..." He groans as he takes all the information at once. "I see... A boy. A human." He begins. "I see you... And Snow. Why does he look familiar?" He says to Rain, trying to reach her humanity.
Rain:*stops advancing to Roman and holds her head growling* Jay..Jay Stop!

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled up at her "You are the only memory that I know of" He said with more of a smile
Asuka smiled at him,"Well that's good. Seeing as how I created you and all. I'll show you all the things in this world. You'll be okay."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and nodded,"Sure! That sounds really nice. You wouldn't mind if I brought Taka along right? I still need to show him a few things."
...♅Akira smiled and thought for a second. He soon replied♅...

“ How about we show him the stuff he needs to see before dinner, so that it can be just us two? Until then, me, you, Kite and Taka here can enjoy the beach. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at him,"Well that's good. Seeing as how I created you and all. I'll show you all the things in this world. You'll be okay."
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ How about we show him the stuff he needs to see before dinner, so that it can be just us two? Until then, me, you Kite and Taka here can enjoy the beach. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taka looked up at Akira "I am not to leave my Masters side no matter what" He said with a slight glare

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite's eyes widened. "Uh... Ok... I'll come too..." He said softly, not realizing he hurt her.
tumblr_n3nkd1gp6B1rsw6q7o4_250.gif
Asuka wiped away the tears and smiled,"Thank you, you're my best friend you know. Even if I've only known you for a few hours."

Roman said:
"You aren't the elder..." Han said confused. "Forget it, I'm here to speak to the elder about something. Do you know where he is?" He asked, placing his sword in the ground.
"She's out... All of our elders are females... Whatever you need to talk to her about Im sure I can help." The girl sets down the candle and looks at Han, "Might as well tell me."

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku woke up slowly and assessed the situation she was in and what had happened before opening her eyes she sat up slowly "WHY AM I NAKED!?" She yelled seeing her clothes on the ground next to her and her body clear if blood..."what the heck happened while I was asleep?!" She thought frantically trying to recall anything if use in her inquiries. @Kalin Scarlet
The covers shifted, and Est sat up, rubbing her eyes. She was also naked, aside from a pair of kneehigh socks she wore. "Huh...?" She then noticed that Riku was awake, and waved at her. "Hi...feel better...?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ How about we show him the stuff he needs to see before dinner, so that it can be just us two? Until then, me, you Kite and Taka here can enjoy the beach. ”

[/QUOTE]
"That seems reasonable." He said. "We wouldn't want to ruin your chances with ASUKA would we?" He teased.

tumblr_n39vsm3nzH1qh532ko4_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her as his wings dissapered and he nodded "are you?" He asked her softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "yeah, can we get some food?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*stops advancing to Roman and holds her head growling* Jay..Jay Stop!
Jay shakes his head, as he cannot help himself from saying what he sees. "I see love between them... But I see anger from you. He tried to take her away, from you, from it all. Didn't he?" He asks as he continues to watch the memory play out like a movie.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked up at Akira "I am not to leave my Masters side no matter what" He said with a slight glare
...♅Akira sighed and looked over to Taka. He replied, disregarding his glare♅...

“ No need to give me that kind of look. After all, I knew you before you reincarnated. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka wiped away the tears and smiled,"Thank you, you're my best friend you know. Even if I've only known you for a few hours."
Kite smiled back. "Thanks, that means alot..." He said softly. "Now, what do you want to do first? We ARE at the beach after all."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ How about we show him the stuff he needs to see before dinner, so that it can be just us two? Until then, me, you, Kite and Taka here can enjoy the beach. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...I guess we can do that. I hope he'll be okay on his own for a little while." Asuka said, biting her lip."Alright, let's have fun at the beach! Come on!" She grabbed Akira's hand and grinned at him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and looked over to Taka. He replied, disregarding his glare♅...

“ No need to give me that kind of look. After all, I knew you before you reincarnated. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taka's eyes widened "Wha-What? This is my first time being alive I'm sure of it" He said not wanting to believe what Akira said

Archdemon was actually taken aback by the chipper young boy, nobody had actually been nice to him since his journey back home. "The Name is Archdemon and I don't really need to ask all your names cause you've already said them for me but to be polite what're your names" Archdemon asked this of the whole group.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

RPLoverRP said:
"She's out... All of our elders are females... Whatever you need to talk to her about Im sure I can help." The girl sets down the candle and looks at Han, "Might as well tell me."
Han sighed, "I'm here to make a proposition." Han said looking around the dimly lit room. "I am in a relationship with one of your own. She is um... pregnant with a child, and I want to keep her safe. She explained to me that, they planned on killing our child because of some prophecy or whatever. Is there anyway I can keep her safe or anything?"

Archdemon said:
Archdemon was actually taken aback by the chipper young boy, nobody had actually been nice to him since his journey back home. "The Name is Archdemon and I don't really need to ask all your names cause you've already said them for me but to be polite what're your names" Archdemon asked this of the whole group.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8
"I'm Kite Pearson! I'm a Dark Exceed! But I'm relatively calm, so that shouldn't be a problem." He said, waving his hand again.

tumblr_static_ccwnzvt8g40884o4g4og08gcc.gif

Jennete said:
Rain:*watches Roman and the plants stand still as she walks towards him, her nails dripping in blood* Talk. Try to reach my heart you masked idiot, save the day like you want to so fucking badly. Make my inner humanity give a shit.. oh wait. I have no humanity!! *she growls but a memory flashes before Jay of her and the Human boy that loved Snow.. little did Snow know that he also loved Rain. And that Rain had cared for their connection until the human tried to take snow away. Then she had ended his life...but the most astonishing part was a black tear had fallen when she ripped the boy open until nothing left of him could be called a body*
@Roman

------------

Snow:*looks at the Ground* Until she eats fae fruit in her new body she and I will still be connected. Yes I will die.. but that means this world can live.. that is all I care about. *She stares at her pond and sniffs* I am sorry you will be loosing a sister before you new her.
"Nonsense. You shall not die today Snow, or ever. There must be a way to put her inside you're necklace again." Alastair said, gently holding Snows face so that she was looking at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...I guess we can do that. I hope he'll be okay on his own for a little while." Asuka said, biting her lip."Alright, let's have fun at the beach! Come on!" She grabbed Akira's hand and grinned at him.
...♅Akira blushed slightly as Asuka took his hand♅...

“ Yeah! ”

...♅Akira then turned to Taka and spoke to him♅...

“ You were formerly known as 'Al'. I was an.. acquaintance to you. Your body and mind has obviously changed, however you're power composition is identical. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed slightly as Asuka took his hand♅...
“ Yeah! ”

...♅Akira then turned to Taka and spoke to him♅...

“ You were formerly known as 'Al'. I was an.. acquaintance to you. Your body and mind has obviously changed, however you're power composition is identical. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taka looked shocked before clenching his head "Th-This can't be real!" He said to himself "There is no way that he is me!"

Snow:*looks up and see's Rain, gasping and she looks at Roman confused* Sh..she isn't you didn't kill her? *fearful that Rain could get out*

@Roman

Rain:*stuck frozen and she tries to fight, screaming in frustration* Let me out!! Now! You stupid deformed mask wearing freak!

@WeirdPrincess @BlueHawk

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head, as he cannot help himself from saying what he sees. "I see love between them... But I see anger from you. He tried to take her away, from you, from it all. Didn't he?" He asks as he continues to watch the memory play out like a movie.
Rain:*freezes, black tears rolling down her face and she growls, the water in the pond agitated, splashing violently in a whirl wind* This is all her fault!! That Bitch hated Fae! Fae was my home! It was my half! I was made to balance her love for earth! And she called me a monster for being Fae! Everyone kills, that world lives off of blood! It lives off of death and beauty and she was so fucking ignorant that she would have been eaten up by it!! I was locked away for 100 years for nothing!!

----------

Snow:*anger bursting from her* You locked me away for 1000!! For 1000 years I was afraid to connect with anyone but your evil selfish self! You controlled who I talked too! What I liked! What I did!! You want to kill everything I loved! You Want to kill me Rain! Do not play the victim! *crying she looks up at Alastair golden tears falling on his hands* I don't know how.. our parents put her away, We would have to pput the dove o..oon and I don't know if it will work while she has a physical form

Rain:*growls screaming* You are trying to lock me away again!! I will die before I go back inside your head!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back