• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and speaks to Jay in her head* Sure you don't want to jump back in, because you are going to feel every satisfied feeling I have at killing my other half's play toy *smirks she lunges at Roman, turning into water vanishing and reappearing in front of him with her claws slicing though his side as she vanishes again, plants roaring up with giant eyes and teeth open and dripping with acid, hungry for blood. Her voice rings out* These special plants can only be killed one way.. I hope you find it before they eat you.
(There is one way and if you could fight them for a little while that would be entertaining. They can only be killed by cutting the mother plants roots. The mother plant will appear after you fight this scene @Roman )

-----------

Snow:*falls to the ground crying by Jay's body, not noticing Alastair right behind her* No...no I let my friend down.. oh god please Roman be safe.

@WeirdPrincess
(( Gotcha! ))

Ran winced in pain, when Rain cut him, "You.... fuck." He said, his words split as he held a hand at his wound. "I'll destroy you and your worthless plants!!!" He shouted, a clone appeared next to him and they linked their lighting blades. They began to run and charge toward one of the plants, splitting it in half.

bfiU0Bi.gif

"Come on! I know you can do better!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]IGN?))

[/QUOTE]
(Umm the IGN Is going to be Shortyshot8 once I download it)

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks up at him, her wings fluttering and she wipes her nose a little, gold tears falling from her eyes* How..how do you know my name?
------------

Rain:*Sighs and she looks around this dimension, controlling the plants as they lunge for Roman, snapping their teeth, blood thirsty, vines with thorns meant to impale through bones shoots at him to wrap around him* Jay.. if you make me drug out on feel goods and I die I will come back and kill you.
Alastair sighed,"You really don't remember me? What if I showed you this?" He said, holding up the necklace the was around his neck. It may have looked a bit girly for him, but he didn't care. It was the same as Nora's and Snows, his crystal was just more of a red and orange color that had a dove and a pearl.

WeirdPrincess said:
"A summoning ritual..."Asuka moved over to the sidewalk and began to draw a pentagram. She hummed as she went about drawing it out and took the vial of red liquid, pouring it in the middle."I hope this doesn't scare Akira away..."she whispered to herself as she put candles on points of the pentagram. Sitting on the outside, Asuka began to mumble an ancient language that her mother had taught her for summoning. The smoke the was coming from the candles began to rise and swirl around an invisible object that wasn't there. Asuka began to speak louder and faster as she stared at the middle of the pentagram, the smoke rising higher but staying within the set area. Shouting the final word, a large blast had come from the smoke and it sent her back into a fence. Asuka groaned from the pain and looked at the body that stood in the middle of the smoke that slowly began to fade. And when it faded, there stood a man no older then she was, looking around the area."It's done...I did it!" She jumped up with happiness and made her way over to the man."You're name is Takahiro Sora and I am you're master, Asuka." She said, before looking at Akira."Well... Yeah..."she laughed nervously and looked away.
@shortyshot8

(New Alph who's name is Takashiro:

View attachment 127428

Alastair stops and stares at the girl lying on the ground. Tilting his head, he made his way over to her before crouching down to her level."Snow?" He asked, fully knowing her name and who she was.
Taka bowed before Asuka "Why?....Why does it all feel so strange?" He asked himself

Mayyflower said:
Rin and Kyle flies over to Toru, " get lost Dex this is a fight that needs to happen and it just so happens it doesn't envolve you" she says out of breath. " No this fight doesn't need to happen you don't understand you two are very powerful, more powerful then me and Dex and if you two fight you will destroy the earth... and I can't let you do that... If you guys worked together you could do almost anything." He says kneeling to catch his breathe.
@TheRebelliousDragon

"How do you not cheat on purpose, you shouldn't of even tried to kiss her in the first place. I'd say choose who you want but I don't care anymore, if you wanna 'love' her then go ahead, I don't care anymore" she said and looked at Kyle "we would never be able to work together, she's worked up with the fact that you kissed me." Toru glared At the floor.

Rain:*laughs and another lunges at the clone, thinking it was the real one and it rips it in half with his teeth* How does it feel Roman *She says appearing sitting on a plant, smirking at him when she vanishes again into water* To know Snow is connected to me? We aren't sisters *she calls out, voice ringing as a plant slowly tries to grow under you and swallow you whole* We are one being, or we used to be. She locked me away. She took away my home and now I am going to end the one thing that might actually make her strong enough to end her other half. How does it feel knowing I am going to kill her slowly and painfully after I end her world like she ended mine!! *She yells the last park snarling*

@Roman @BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed,"You really don't remember me? What if I showed you this?" He said, holding up the necklace the was around his neck. It may have looked a bit girly for him, but he didn't care. It was the same as Nora's and Snows, his crystal was just more of a red and orange color that had a dove and a pearl.
Snow:*looks at Alastair and his Fae wings, the markings the same as hers* A Brother?.. I have a brother and a sister.. That..that would be wonderful if my other half weren't trying to kill me heart *she says referring to Rain and Roman*

WeirdPrincess said:
"A summoning ritual..."Asuka moved over to the sidewalk and began to draw a pentagram. She hummed as she went about drawing it out and took the vial of red liquid, pouring it in the middle."I hope this doesn't scare Akira away..."she whispered to herself as she put candles on points of the pentagram. Sitting on the outside, Asuka began to mumble an ancient language that her mother had taught her for summoning. The smoke the was coming from the candles began to rise and swirl around an invisible object that wasn't there. Asuka began to speak louder and faster as she stared at the middle of the pentagram, the smoke rising higher but staying within the set area. Shouting the final word, a large blast had come from the smoke and it sent her back into a fence. Asuka groaned from the pain and looked at the body that stood in the middle of the smoke that slowly began to fade. And when it faded, there stood a man no older then she was, looking around the area."It's done...I did it!" She jumped up with happiness and made her way over to the man."You're name is Takahiro Sora and I am you're master, Asuka." She said, before looking at Akira."Well... Yeah..."she laughed nervously and looked away.
@shortyshot8

(New Alph who's name is Takashiro:

View attachment 127428
...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him. He went to see if Asuka was hurt, yet saw her jump in the air. He began clapping, soon talking to her as a smile formed on his face♅...

“ That was amazing, Asuka-chan! ”

tumblr_nfyvrg7TXR1qe10n4o1_500_zpshbkxxnrv.gif

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
"How do you not cheat on purpose, you shouldn't of even tried to kiss her in the first place. I'd say choose who you want but I don't care anymore, if you wanna 'love' her then go ahead, I don't care anymore" she said and looked at Kyle "we would never be able to work together, she's worked up with the fact that you kissed me." Toru glared At the floor.
Dex frowned. "So you cheated on me too...? Whatever, I guess this is over..." He sighed before walking away. "I tried, now Hina is going to die...."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka bowed before Asuka "Why?....Why does it all feel so strange?" He asked himself
Asuka smiled at him,"Takashiro, come here. You're going to be a very important person to this world, you don't know it yet though." She said, bouncing on her heels."Do you know anything at all?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughs and another lunges at the clone, thinking it was the real one and it rips it in half with his teeth* How does it feel Roman *She says appearing sitting on a plant, smirking at him when she vanishes again into water* To know Snow is connected to me? We aren't sisters *she calls out, voice ringing as a plant slowly tries to grow under you and swallow you whole* We are one being, or we used to be. She locked me away. She took away my home and now I am going to end the one thing that might actually make her strong enough to end her other half. How does it feel knowing I am going to kill her slowly and painfully after I end her world like she ended mine!! *She yells the last park snarling*
@Roman @BlueHawk

Snow:*looks at Alastair and his Fae wings, the markings the same as hers* A Brother?.. I have a brother and a sister.. That..that would be wonderful if my other half weren't trying to kill me heart *she says referring to Rain and Roman*
"You're other half...Rain always was a pesky girl." Alastair said, stretching out his hand to Snow."Where is she anyway? I saw her and some strange boy leave the minute I got here."

Jennete said:
@Roman @BlueHawk

Jay continues to examine her brain. "Wait, I got it! Is there anyway you can use my power?" He asks. "My portals?" He says enthusiastically, thinking that it could help.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him. He went to see if Asuka was hurt, yet saw her jump in the air. He began clapping, soon talking to her as a smile formed on his face♅...
“ That was amazing, Asuka-chan! ”

tumblr_nfyvrg7TXR1qe10n4o1_500_zpshbkxxnrv.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and rubbed the back of her head,"Really? That was my first time doing a summoning ritual, so that was pretty scary." She said with a laugh. She looked over at Kite and nodded,"You probably could. I'm not that great at it..."Asuka sighed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
@Roman @BlueHawk

Roman stops running and cuts another plant that lunged at him in half using his a single lighting blade. He looked up at her and sent another plant to another dimension, the whole plant. "So you think you can come to my world and mess it all up?! Just for fucking revenge?!" He barks at her. "This is gonna fix nothing! I'd rather help you than fight you! I'd rather laugh with you than fight you! But, I can't because you want to kill Snow for something that happened, what 100 years ago?!" He asked her. Roman sighed and a army of clones appeared behind him, fighting off the plants and their roots as he walks toward Rain. "You took Jay because he was greedy and selfish? If you give me a moment of your time, and just sit down and talk, we'd probably come to a understanding." He said, jumping toward Rain, two lightning blades in hand, connects to make a line of lightning.

tumblr_mwm9o4hNvq1rvxid3o2_500.gif

Roman said:
"That's because, I'm not here to negotiate with you." Han says before disappearing into the room, where the elder stays. "Hello? Anyone home? Helloooo?"

Hayate smiles, "Lets go then!" He says, looking over to Nora, "C'mon!"

@WeirdPrincess
"And here I thought he was going to keep his promise to my dear sis." He grins then walks through the tombs to find his girlfriend as the elder was out but someone else came out instead a women who was new and in training to be like the elder or her other friends who were full witches, "Who are you and what do you want?"

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kyle looks at Rin and then at Toru. "You guys would cause when I saved you talked about how much you wanted a little sister and when I found Rin she looked up to like a sister so I know you two care about eachother" she sighs.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at him,"Takashiro, come here. You're going to be a very important person to this world, you don't know it yet though." She said, bouncing on her heels."Do you know anything at all?"

"You're other half...Rain always was a pesky girl." Alastair said, stretching out his hand to Snow."Where is she anyway? I saw her and some strange boy leave the minute I got here."
Snow:*takes his hand and stands shakily, looking down at Jay's body though and back to her new Brother* Roman took her away..to kill her. I need her evil to stop

BlueHawk said:
Jay continues to examine her brain. "Wait, I got it! Is there anyway you can use my power?" He asks. "My portals?" He says enthusiastically, thinking that it could help.
Rain:*looks at Roman and vanishes through a portal now that Jay mentally allowed her to access his powers. Her voice ringing out again as a Giant plant sprouts up, the mother plant, roaring, acid falling like rain down on the earth* There was no event. It was eternal!! You spend 100 years locked away in a head with no contact but your own voice! That bitch ruined my life! She ruined OUR lives!

@Roman

RPLoverRP said:
"And here I thought he was going to keep his promise to my dear sis." He grins then walks through the tombs to find his girlfriend as the elder was out but someone else came out instead a women who was new and in training to be like the elder or her other friends who were full witches, "Who are you and what do you want?"
"You aren't the elder..." Han said confused. "Forget it, I'm here to speak to the elder about something. Do you know where he is?" He asked, placing his sword in the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and rubbed the back of her head,"Really? That was my first time doing a summoning ritual, so that was pretty scary." She said with a laugh. She looked over at Kite and nodded,"You probably could. I'm not that great at it..."Asuka sighed. @TheRebelliousDragon
"Well, I guess I should properly introduce myself. I'm Kite Pearson! It's nice to meet you Takashiro!" He said happily as the wind blew around him. "I'm... How you say... A Dark Exceed?"

tumblr_n5j8qgcFpW1rt1rh3o1_500.gif

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and rubbed the back of her head,"Really? That was my first time doing a summoning ritual, so that was pretty scary." She said with a laugh. She looked over at Kite and nodded,"You probably could. I'm not that great at it..."Asuka sighed. @TheRebelliousDragon
...♅Akira smiled and continued, gazing into Asuka's eyes as his smile remained♅...

“ I've never seen anything like that! You have a gift. Hmm.. maybe we could discuss it over.. dinner tonight? ”

WeirdPrincess said:

Taka walked over with nervous look on his face "I know nothing at all" He said truthfully

Jennete said:
Snow:*takes his hand and stands shakily, looking down at Jay's body though and back to her new Brother* Roman took her away..to kill her. I need her evil to stop
Rain:*looks at Roman and vanishes through a portal now that Jay mentally allowed her to access his powers. Her voice ringing out again as a Giant plant sprouts up, the mother plant, roaring, acid falling like rain down on the earth* There was no event. It was eternal!! You spend 100 years locked away in a head with no contact but your own voice! That bitch ruined my life! She ruined OUR lives!

@Roman
Roman dropped back to the ground, "You're being a coward!" He said, the clones using the body as a shield for Roman, protecting him from the acid. "I just want to talk, I'd rather not fight. I know you don't like me and never will, but please. Give me a chance to talk to you."

Jennete said:

@Roman
Jay nods at Roman and his suggestion from within Rain. "Maybe it'd would be worth it, to hear him out. Maybe you can come to an agreeance." He offers. "I know you like death and all, but maybe it isn't the answer this time." He explains softly, trying to reach Rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back