• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver](I'm so sorry) Atrio layed there asleep with ruthy in his arms a peacful look on his face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled at his sleeping face and laid there and drifted back to sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at him and blushed when he complimented her,"That's a relief. People would tell me to shut up since I talk so much. And you're my first friend! Besides Kite that is. I've always had a hard time making friends." Asuka said as she looked around the beach area. Seeing that they were the only two around, she decided she would perform her summoning here. Pulling a bottle of red liquid and white chalk out of her pocket, she looked back at Akira."You might wanna step back a bit."
View attachment 127418
(HERE COMES ALPH 2.0!! xD )

Alastair sighed as he looked up towards the sky. He hummed in thought as he saw a bright light,"Strange...that feels oddly familiar. I'll go see what's over there." He jumped up and began hopping from tree to tree, making his way towards the bright light. "This energy...feels exactly like mine. Only a bit weaker. Could it be her?" He thought as he finally landed where the light was. @Jennete

((I'm just gonna kick your characters out and kinda move on to a different area....))

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

@Piffy Queen

Once the two patients awoke the next morning Archdemon gave them to Aiden and kicked them out of his house. He then disappeared to somewhere else knowing he's probably late again and not risking some bullshit with whatever system is going on now at the school he arrived somewhere where he can relax but before that he switched out his clothes for the beach! He grabbed a towel and other supplies including a book and then used shadow teleportation to arrive there but instantly he saw two figures but he still decided to set up he relaxing spot somewhat far away and began reading his book on the beach.

@WeirdPrincess

@Fukushima Akira

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little as he walked over "Nice job love!" He called out jokingly
"I'm so skilled it's scary!" Farah yelled as she bounded out of the water, her hair clinging to her face and shoulders."Come in with me! It's more fun if you're there!"

Aeron said:
(Ive been waiting for a response, but I gtg or my battery wont last! Bye @Roman @Daniel reaver )
(We will continue that later then! Bye Senpai!)

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stood there "back the fuck up!" She yelled "I don't want you to even touch me whore!" She shouted and clenched her fists tightly.
Rin takes another step towards Toru ame punched her in her face. " I told you not to call me that" she shouts. Kyle tries to walk to get between them but his back hurts. Kyle manages to get up and limps over to Toru and Rin and puts his hand on Toru's shoulder. "S-stop" he mangages to say after getting the wind knocked out of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm so skilled it's scary!" Farah yelled as she bounded out of the water, her hair clinging to her face and shoulders."Come in with me! It's more fun if you're there!"

(We will continue that later then! Bye Senpai!)
Cam smiled as he walked into the water "Am I really fit to be a Father?" He asked her nervously "I mean I'm just so...Dull"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed as he looked up towards the sky. He hummed in thought as he saw a bright light,"Strange...that feels oddly familiar. I'll go see what's over there." He jumped up and began hopping from tree to tree, making his way towards the bright light. "This energy...feels exactly like mine. Only a bit weaker. Could it be her?" He thought as he finally landed where the light was. @Jennete
Rain:*pulls more and more out of Jay, her body falling out as memories of what Snow and Rain where like as little girls flash through him, of her joy at killing, her pain at loosing Snow and her hatred for anything and everything that pulled Snow away from Fae, and finally her love for Fae, for her home land that she was banished from* Finally.. She whispers as she stands, her dark hair flowing out, the necklace that looks like Noras, and Alastair's hanging from her throat but with the ice colored gem* I am not Snow... oh thank the Fae gods

@BlueHawk

------------

Snow:*kisses Roman back, surrendering every ounce of love she holds for him in the kiss, clinging to him knowing that this could be the last kiss and they appear at the Pond, Snow pulling away, her short blonde hair flowing and she looks at Rain in a body and gold tears flow down her cheeks* So..you have a body..

@Roman

------------

Rain:*smirks* Better then yours I might add *she gestures to her long claws and dark delicate razor sharp wings, her body exactly the same though as Snow's but deadlier. Her green eyes flashing with hatred*

Mayyflower said:
Rin takes another step towards Toru ame punched her in her face. " I told you not to call me that" she shouts. Kyle tries to walk to get between them but his back hurts. Kyle manages to get up and limps over to Toru and Rin and puts his hand on Toru's shoulder. "S-stop" he mangages to say after getting the wind knocked out of him.
Toru shoves Kyle off "get off" she yells and glared at Rin "your weak, that tickled" she said and and punched runs throat angrily.

Jennete said:
Rain:*pulls more and more out of Jay, her body falling out as memories of what Snow and Rain where like as little girls flash through him, of her joy at killing, her pain at loosing Snow and her hatred for anything and everything that pulled Snow away from Fae, and finally her love for Fae, for her home land that she was banished from* Finally.. She whispers as she stands, her dark hair flowing out, the necklace that looks like Noras, and Alastair's hanging from her throat but with the ice colored gem* I am not Snow... oh thank the Fae gods
@BlueHawk

------------

Snow:*kisses Roman back, surrendering every ounce of love she holds for him in the kiss, clinging to him knowing that this could be the last kiss and they appear at the Pond, Snow pulling away, her short blonde hair flowing and she looks at Rain in a body and gold tears flow down her cheeks* So..you have a body..

@Roman

------------

Rain:*smirks* Better then yours I might add *she gestures to her long claws and dark delicate razor sharp wings, her body exactly the same though as Snow's but deadlier. Her green eyes flashing with hatred*
Jay looks through Rain's eyes to see Snow. "Oh shit... Guess this is what we've been waiting for." He says as he watches, eager to see what'll happen. "Look, Roman's here too." He says enthusiastically.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shoves Kyle off "get off" she yells and glared at Rin "your weak, that tickled" she said and and punched runs throat angrily.
Dex suddenly appeared next to her. "Are these bastards hurting you Toru?" He asked. "Because I'll gladly put them in their place..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at him and blushed when he complimented her,"That's a relief. People would tell me to shut up since I talk so much. And you're my first friend! Besides Kite that is. I've always had a hard time making friends." Asuka said as she looked around the beach area. Seeing that they were the only two around, she decided she would perform her summoning here. Pulling a bottle of red liquid and white chalk out of her pocket, she looked back at Akira."You might wanna step back a bit."
View attachment 127418
...♅Akira smiled and stepped back slightly. He soon spoke, looking at her materials then back the Asuka♅...

“ What are you planning to do? ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo2_500_zpsj7gzvnzg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
@BlueHawk

------------

@Roman

------------

Roman stepped up, pushing Snow behind him, "Rain, whatever problems you have with her, you settle with me. I don't care what it is, I won't let you kill me or anyone else at that matter." He said, his mask showing his Sharingan, which turned into a Kamui."We won't be fighting her either."

tumblr_msv0rrUlxW1ryrk47o1_500.gif

He said, sending himself and Rain to a different dimension. "You, me, right here....Right now." He snarled.

@BlueHawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back