• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"And I'll wait, but if they disagree, I'll take action." Han said, a devilish grin spreading across his face. "Be back soon."
"Please don't... That will be a mistake... And Im not a fan of violence... Just go on back to that person you were talking about." The girl leaves from the tomb then runs into Blair's brother , "There you are Lily! Ive been looking everywhere for you... I was thinking maybe we should go to that place you like." He smiles and takes her hand and kisses it, "Come on... Then we can come back and I can teach you alright?" The girl smiled and hugged him, "Sure that sounds nice." Lily walked with him to their secret place by the waterfall.

Hina stared up at him as the reapers continued to click and grunt to each other as there robes floated around as they stared at dex two guards from the door walked up to dex then jestured him forward

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Taka frowned "But the emotion love is said to be more painful then good" He said looking down
@WeirdPrincess
"I've never felt love before...I don't know what that's like. I'm sorry I can't explain that to you better..." Asuka said with a frown on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've never felt love before...I don't know what that's like. I'm sorry I can't explain that to you better..." Asuka said with a frown on her face.
Taka smiled "Well I'm sure that someone will love you....Just not sure about me...." He said as he looked down

RPLoverRP said:
"Please don't... That will be a mistake... And Im not a fan of violence... Just go on back to that person you were talking about." The girl leaves from the tomb then runs into Blair's brother , "There you are Lily! Ive been looking everywhere for you... I was thinking maybe we should go to that place you like." He smiles and takes her hand and kisses it, "Come on... Then we can come back and I can teach you alright?" The girl smiled and hugged him, "Sure that sounds nice." Lily walked with him to their secret place by the waterfall.
Han shakes his head, "Guess I have to send a message..." he said before leaving out the room to knock out half of their men. When he made it to the last one he told him, "Tell em' it was Han." He said before returning home. He opened the door and looked around, "Anyone home?" He asked, his clothes changing back to normal and his sword disappearing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]since i have multiple characters, il say my main's level which is Rena NightWatcher class lv 71. the level cap is currently 75 but it will increase to lv 80 soon.
[media]

[/media]
a video of me playing my NW xD

[/QUOTE]
(Well you have a new sub xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at Akira and smiled,"I'm okay! I just feel bad for that Al guy...even though I don't know him. I just wanna have fun at the beach with you and the others." She stated as she gave him a hug.
...♅Akira blushed heavily as he was hugged. He soon hugged back, promptly before releasing her. He then turned to Taka and Kite. He spoke♅...

“ Taka, you probably won't recognise me in this form. You see, no matter what happens, it's impossible to forget about a Sanctum. Let me show you the form I met you in, that should kick-start at least some of your memories. ”

...♅A black aura suddenly engulfed Akira, changing his form to his God form. This was accompanied by a large wave of power suddenly being emitted from him. It soon stopped as the black aura vanished. He spoke as he smiled♅...

“ Hello, Al-kun. ”

madara_smile_by_kurinka206693-d70s18p_zpsv55zt26y.jpg

Roman said:
Roman shakes his head, "I don't want that. I will just do this....instead." he said, a lightning blade appeared in his hand. "Goodbye Rain." He said, his hand reaching to her chest, where he plans to put his hand through her.
Rain:*screams loudly for Jay, not able to move from Romans lightening hand*

@BlueHawk

----------

Snow:*watches and takes a breath knowing this is finally the end for the both of them, looking at Alastair and whispers softly to her new brother* Goodbye

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]thank you, i dont post too many videos often tho xD ))

[/QUOTE]
( xD That's fine you really know what you're doing in Elsword huh? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "Well I'm sure that someone will love you....Just not sure about me...." He said as he looked down
"Someone will love you! I'm sure of it! You may be new and reborn from someone else, but you will find love! We can look together okay?" Asuka said, smiling as she nudged Taka with her hip.

Roman stops and his hand now empty, the lightning fading away, "I can't... I can't kill her." He said turning around. Roman looked at Jay, "I'll let her live if you can control her..."

@BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Someone will love you! I'm sure of it! You may be new and reborn from someone else, but you will find love! We can look together okay?" Asuka said, smiling as she nudged Taka with her hip.
Taka sighed ignoring her nudge "Yeah maybe.....I just doubt anyone would care for me" He said as he looked at his hands

Makoto having finished mapping every place into his mind was a little hungry so he found a place that was known for having good pancakes. "I've never really had one before so I guess I can try one..." he said as he walked in.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed ignoring her nudge "Yeah maybe.....I just doubt anyone would care for me" He said as he looked at his hands
((( Look at my last post xP )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yup)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Can't tell what the hell you're doing half the time because you are everywhere at once xD )

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Can't tell what the hell you're doing half the time because you are everywhere at once xD )
yes i am :3 if i play with you, you'll be confused to know where im at)))

Jennete said:
Rain:*screams loudly for Jay, not able to move from Romans lightening hand*
@BlueHawk

----------

Snow:*watches and takes a breath knowing this is finally the end for the both of them, looking at Alastair and whispers softly to her new brother* Goodbye

@WeirdPrincess
Alastair shook his head,"There's no goodbye. Only...see you later. That way it's not so sad." Tears filled his eyes as he hugged Snow to his chest.

Kanae stared at him a little confused about it. "Why is it a secret? Come on can you...please tell me?" she asked him a little quite. @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed heavily as he was hugged. He soon hugged back, promptly before releasing her. He then turned to Taka and Kite. He spoke♅...
“ Taka, you probably won't recognise me in this form. You see, no matter what happens, it's impossible to forget about a Sanctum. Let me show you the form I met you in, that should kick-start at least some of your memories. ”

...♅A black aura suddenly engulfed Akira, changing his form to his God form. This was accompanied by a large wave of power suddenly being emitted from him. It soon stopped as the black aura vanished. He spoke as he smiled♅...

“ Hello, Al-kun. ”

madara_smile_by_kurinka206693-d70s18p_zpsv55zt26y.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Taka's eyes widened "Oh my god there is no way" He put a hand on Akira's shoulder "It's been way too long"

Roman said:
Roman stops and his hand now empty, the lightning fading away, "I can't... I can't kill her." He said turning around. Roman looked at Jay, "I'll let her live if you can control her..."
@BlueHawk
Jay nods as he stands, stumbling as he regains his balance. "I'm sure with that new found memory I just saw, I could have a chat with her." He says as he walks toward Rain. "So, this is what you look like outside of my dreams." He says as he squats down and looks at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yes i am :3 if i play with you, you'll be confused to know where im at)))

[/QUOTE]
(Eh I might be able to catch up xD My brother is using the computer right now GAH! So Elsword will have to wait)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair shook his head,"There's no goodbye. Only...see you later. That way it's not so sad." Tears filled his eyes as he hugged Snow to his chest.
Snow:*looks behind her and see's that Rain isn't going to die, her shoulders slump so only Alastair notices though*

-----------

Rain:*looks at Jay and trembles a little getting used to the fact that she will not be dying, testing if she can move now* Hero complex at it's finest *she says shakily and smirks a little looking at Jay* Take me away from this sick family re union now.

@Roman @BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
"You shouldn't be! I'll try and be a better friend for you Kite. I promise." Asuka said, staring at him with a determined look.
"That makes me feel good. Now, let the fun begin!" He said jumping into the air and tearing off his clothes, realizing he had a second set under it before he jumped in water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back