• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
"Just relaxing..." Blair gets up then walks over to him, "Come on...If your tired then go in the bed with me... It's more comfy." Blair gently tugged at his hand then she sat in his lap.
Han chuckled, "How can I go to bed with you in my lap?" He asked, pecking at her lips.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily* Okay! *looks at Roman in swim trunks and blushes finally getting why he blushed and she smiles, hugging him happily* Okay my love lets go!
@Roman
Roman nods, and they all appear at a beach, "Hm, it's nice here..." He said, running over to a beach chair and taking a seat. "I'm gonna relax and read a book."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "How can I go to bed with you in my lap?" He asked, pecking at her lips.
"Right... Well I thought you could carry me up? I'm super exhausted and I would rather you carry me." Blair smiled at him and kissed his neck, "Please?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "I can be in a lot of places at once..." He said, knowing it was a bit creepy. "But I won't tell you how."

(I know, but you made a typo, it said Tyler xD )

Dex pecked her cheek, smiling down at her. "So, do you feel like doing anything?" He asked.
Mako turned to look at Diablo confused at what he said since he didn't quite understand if that answered his question or not...then remembered about Kanae. "Oh right I need to release Kanae's mind." he said.

Kanae walked back and sat down. She looked at Mako and then at Diablo. "What did I miss Diablo?"

Mako quickly answered, "nothing...alright well I'm going home so yeah don't stay out to late sis...later Diablo" he said with a smirk and got up and left.

"What was that all about..." she whispered to herself. Kanae then turned to look at Diablo, "So where should we go now?"

RPLoverRP said:
"Right... Well I thought you could carry me up? I'm super exhausted and I would rather you carry me." Blair smiled at him and kissed his neck, "Please?"
"Yeah, sure." Han stood up, holding Blair in his arms he made his way up the stairs. When he made it to the room he placed her on the bed and started to change his clothes.

Kite splashed water in Taka's face. "Yeah it is! Water fight!" He said happily.
Taka decided to play as he moved his hands in the water and to Kite making a tidal wave "Uhhh....Oops"

Nanne said:
Mako turned to look at Diablo confused at what he said since he didn't quite understand if that answered his question or not...then remembered about Kanae. "Oh right I need to release Kanae's mind." he said.
Kanae walked back and sat down. She looked at Mako and then at Diablo. "What did I miss Diablo?"

Mako quickly answered, "nothing...alright well I'm going home so yeah don't stay out to late sis...later Diablo" he said with a smirk and got up and left.

"What was that all about..." she whispered to herself. Kanae then turned to look at Diablo, "So where should we go now?"
Diablo shrugged. "I don't know what his deal was... I'll go anywhere you go." He said.

Roman said:
Roman nods, and they all appear at a beach, "Hm, it's nice here..." He said, running over to a beach chair and taking a seat. "I'm gonna relax and read a book."
Alastair looked at him,"I would like to speak with you, if you don't mind that is." He asked, walking over to Roman.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka decided to play as he moved his hands in the water and to Kite making a tidal wave "Uhhh....Oops"
Kite looked up at the giant tidal wave. "Oh crappppppp!!!!" He said as he was drifted far out by the wave. He smacked his head and his body against the ocean floor. "That was awesome!" He said, even though his shin was bleeding.

Roman said:
"Well, then that makes 3!" Roman said smiling. A clone appeared in swim trunks and Roman pulled him behind a bush and they switched clothes. "Well I'm ready."
Taylor smirked, "Those guys back there tried robbing the bank, so I stopped them." He said pointing to them. "I uh, I'm Taylor by the way." He smiled and crossed his arms, "Who might you be?"

latest
Amara Raised her brows and nodded "wow, impressive" She extended her arm out to offer a handshake "I'm Amara~" She said I'm a singsong voice.

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh my gosh! Taka! Ruuun!" Asuka cried as she grabbed Takashiro.

Diablo shrugged. "I don't know what his deal was... I'll go anywhere you go." He said.
"Why would you do that? Plus I don't know any places so that's why I asked you." she laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh my gosh! Taka! Ruuun!" Asuka cried as she grabbed Takashiro.
Taka sighed before picking up Asuka and appearing on the opposite side of the wave "I don't know my own strength" He laughed nervously

(It was a Kite and he already was hit by the wave xD )
(I used my hand from behind me xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked at him,"I would like to speak with you, if you don't mind that is." He asked, walking over to Roman.
"Huh? Sure, what's on your mind?" Roman asked, using a beach umbrella to block the sun from his eyes.

Nanne said:
"Why would you do that? Plus I don't know any places so that's why I asked you." she laughed.
Diablo smiled. "Because I want to keep you safe most of all... I know a few places, how about the amusement park?"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed before picking up Asuka and appearing on the opposite side of the wave "I don't know my own strength" He laughed nervously

(I used my hand from behind me xD )
(Well he still got hit... xD )

Diablo smiled. "Because I want to keep you safe most of all... I know a few places, how about the amusement park?"

(Well he still got hit... xD )
(Eh he will be fine xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him as she wiped some tears away "I don't care" she said softly To him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex tilted his head, wiping the rest of her tears away. "You don't need to cry anymore..." He said. "I want to make you happy..."

shortyshot8 said:
(Eh he will be fine xD )
(He kinda cut up his shin really bad xD )

Nonalaka said:
Amara Raised her brows and nodded "wow, impressive" She extended her arm out to offer a handshake "I'm Amara~" She said I'm a singsong voice.
"Well, nice to meet you, 'Amara'." Taylor said, shaking her hand. He then brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it, "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, his smile still remaining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back