• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae was getting really excited at this point. "What are we going to do first once we get in?" she asked as she looked up at Diablo.
Diablo pondered this. "Do you want to go on a roller coaster?" He asked her.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka put a hand under his nose and saw the blood "Wha-What the hell? My god don't tell me!?!"
"What? What is it?!? What's wrong!?" Asuka asked as she grabbed the towel she wrapped around herself and put it to Taka's nose hurriedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Sure you won't. Let's do this!" She exclaimed, going over to a volley ball court to begin playing.
Kite followed reluctantly. "Hey, is it cool if I could get to know you better?" He asked. "I won't have a chance later because Akira is going to having dinner with you..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? What is it?!? What's wrong!?" Asuka asked as she grabbed the towel she wrapped around herself and put it to Taka's nose hurriedly.
Taka moved the towel and kneeled in front of Asuka with a slight blush "I am truly sorry but....It seems my mind likes you"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, really?, I'm there too, welcome to the school I guess" she chuckled "as for somewhere to go, I didn't really have anywhere in particular in mind"
"How about a nice walk in a park?" Taylor asked, looking at the sky. "It'd be perfect, the right time of day and everything." He took his arm from around her shoulders, "That's if you want to go."

Roman said:
"Holy crap... I didn't see that comin'!" Roman said, taking breaths in between words. "I do feel better now thanks to your kiss." He said, giving her a kiss in return. "Thanks for saving my life!" He said smiling
Snow:*laugh blushing and kisses him softly and smiles* You have saved mine so many times before that I have lost count, it is the least I can do for my boyfriend *she smiles and nuzzles his nose with hers*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded as she leaned into him pressing the side of her head into his chest
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed, she felt so... Warm. "Alright, how about... A movie? I haven't seen a movie in a while..." He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo pondered this. "Do you want to go on a roller coaster?" He asked her.
"Is it fun? Rolling on a coaster sounds a little weird..." she answered looking at Diablo a little puzzled.

Nanne said:
"Is it fun? Rolling on a coaster sounds a little weird..." she answered looking at Diablo a little puzzled.
Diablo laughed. "It's... Not exactly what your thinking of, I'll show you." He said, guiding her to a nearby ride.

Kite followed reluctantly. "Hey, is it cool if I could get to know you better?" He asked. "I won't have a chance later because Akira is going to having dinner with you..."
"Sure! Ask away Kite! We don't even have to play if you don't want to." Asuka said as she sat down on the ground, patting the spot next to her for Kite to take.

Roman said:
"How about a nice walk in a park?" Taylor asked, looking at the sky. "It'd be perfect, the right time of day and everything." He took his arm from around her shoulders, "That's if you want to go."
"Hmm" she placed a finger to her chin as she looked to the sky "yes, that sounds lovely ~" she chimed, nodding her head.

Jennete said:
Snow:*laugh blushing and kisses him softly and smiles* You have saved mine so many times before that I have lost count, it is the least I can do for my boyfriend *she smiles and nuzzles his nose with hers*
"What? I couldn't have saved you that many times?" Roman asked pecking at her lips. "Unless I lost count too..."

Diablo laughed. "It's... Not exactly what your thinking of, I'll show you." He said, guiding her to a nearby ride.
Kanae walked with him still a little confused. As she walked with him she looked around. @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure! Ask away Kite! We don't even have to play if you don't want to." Asuka said as she sat down on the ground, patting the spot next to her for Kite to take.
Kite grinned. "Ok! Well... I guess first question is... What kind of being are you?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka moved the towel and kneeled in front of Asuka with a slight blush "I am truly sorry but....It seems my mind likes you"
"Is that all? I like you too, so that isn't a problem. We're good friends, right?" Asuka asked as she looked at him.

Roman said:
"What? I couldn't have saved you that many times?" Roman asked pecking at her lips. "Unless I lost count too..."
Snow:*laughs and pushes playfully on his chest, swimming back into the ocean, on her back, laughing and dives under head first back wards, swimming in the ocean underwater relaxed*

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm" she placed a finger to her chin as she looked to the sky "yes, that sounds lovely ~" she chimed, nodding her head.
Taylor nodded and put a hand on Amara's( I spelled that right? I kinda forgot. )shoulder and they appeared at the entrance of a nearby park, "Shall we begin our walk?"

Kite grinned. "Ok! Well... I guess first question is... What kind of being are you?" He asked.
Asuka giggled,"I'm a witch. How else would I be able to summon Takashiro if I wasn't."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That sounds good" she said softly to dex as they appeared on a side walk some where in the street
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked around for a minute, squinting. "So the theater should be... That way!" He said happily, holding her hand as he pulled her along. "What movie do you want to see...?" He asked.

...♅Akira smiled lightly as he watched the events unfold infront of him. He soon spoke, staring blankly at them all♅...

“ What just happened..? ”

tumblr_static_ejnndux93c0g8o00kgks888s0_640_v2_zpsxiy6xaaq.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled,"I'm a witch. How else would I be able to summon Takashiro if I wasn't."
Kite blushed from embarrassment again. "Oh, right... Stupid question, anyway, next one... What are your likes and dislikes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back