• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Yuuup. And I'm not coming down to you. Unless you provoke me" Fricka said teasingly, sticking out her tonque at Leon
Leon smirked as she teased him, and swam closer, gripping the ledge firmly.

"Is that right?" He said, smiling at Fricka with the same sense of playfulness.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon smirked as she teased him, and swam closer, gripping the ledge firmly.
"Is that right?" He said, smiling at Fricka with the same sense of playfulness.

[/QUOTE]
"Yuuuup! I'm not moving untill you make me!" Fricka giggled, splashing some more water at him, but not at his face, as to not choke him.

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia nodded and followed Arrow tot he Dorm room.
Arrow got out the key she had hooked around her neck and opened the door to Room 89

* Staying in a room with someone...*

Sighing she dropped her bags on the floor near one of the beds and then jumped ontop of the bed, spread eagle wide she rolled over to face the ceiling and then looked at Sylvia "Cozy at least, Better than my bed at home..." Poshposh tried to jump onto Arrows bed but couldn't quite pull itself up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Parked her car near the girls dorms and grabbing her bags locked it and headed off into the unknown , she was getting a little stressed and was beginning to think she would have to get to her dorm quick...when she was stressed she tended to shift without meaning too....and no telling what she would shift into anyways... * Maybe I should just leave my bags here and go to some random spot no one is....they may not like it if I change into a Elephant and crash through the floor onto someone....* thinking this she shook her head and entered the girls dorm

Last edited by a moderator:
kk1243 said:
Arrow got out the key she had hooked around her neck and opened the door to Room 89
* Staying in a room with someone...*

Sighing she dropped her bags on the floor near one of the beds and then jumped ontop of the bed, spread eagle wide she rolled over to face the ceiling and then looked at Sylvia "Cozy at least, Better than my bed at home..." Poshposh tried to jump onto Arrows bed but couldn't quite pull itself up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Parked her car near the girls dorms and grabbing her bags locked it and headed off into the unknown , she was getting a little stressed and was beginning to think she would have to get to her dorm quick...when she was stressed she tended to shift without meaning too....and no telling what she would shift into anyways... * Maybe I should just leave my bags here and go to some random spot no one is....they may not like it if I change into a Elephant and crash through the floor onto someone....* thinking this she shook her head and entered the girls dorm
*Sylvia smiled at Arrows comment and then sat down on a bed near a window and looked out over the school yard.

"Always seems nice to stay some wheres away from home, but it gets lonesome after a while when you can't see your family."

Sylvia gave a soft sigh and then flopped on her bed. "What classes do you have?"

JJKab said:
"Yuuuup! I'm not moving untill you make me!" Fricka giggled, splashing some more water at him, but not at his face, as to not choke him.
Leon moved to the ledge directly in front of her, and laughed.

"I really don't see that being too hard."

With that, Leon leapt forward, grasping Frick's arms as his feet planted themselves against the ledge. He drags Fricka up to a standing position, pulling her forward to press against him as he falls backwards, back into the pool.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon moved to the ledge directly in front of her, and laughed.
"I really don't see that being too hard."

With that, Leon leapt forward, grasping Frick's arms as his feet planted themselves against the ledge. He drags Fricka up to a standing position, pulling her forward to press against him as he falls backwards, back into the pool.

[/QUOTE]
Fricka shrieked, as she was grabbed into a some kind of hug, as she was being dragged into the water. She did manage to take a deep breath, so when she landed underwater with him, she giggled, some air escaping her lips.

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia smiled at Arrows comment and then sat down on a bed near a window and looked out over the school yard.
"Always seems nice to stay some wheres away from home, but it gets lonesome after a while when you can't see your family."

Sylvia gave a soft sigh and then flopped on her bed. "What classes do you have?"
Arrow Pulled out her phone and scrolled to the page of her schedule "Looks like I have Dimensional Beast Hunting, Physical Education, Power Controlling and Combat Class. Oh and Magic class In that order. Whoop! no math!" She pulled Poshposh up onto her bed "Whats yours?"

JJKab said:
"Let's hope" Chler said, laughing gently, as they made their way towards the cafeteria
As they walked, she thought if she would ask Maiko about her preference when it comes to girls or boys. She knew she would fend her off by asking, but.... she was just curious

'H-Hey... W--What is your opinion on.... B--bisexuals?" She asked, blushing lightly

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's eyes widened at the question, nervously looking away for a moment. was this what it sounded like? she didn't want to hype up her expectations, but she couldn't help but feel overjoyed at the possibility. even if she wasn't interested in her, persay, it would be nice to meet someone like her for once.
"well, i don't really know," she starts, stretching her arm behind her head. then she winks. "i'm the only one i've personally met."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

kk1243 said:
Arrow Pulled out her phone and scrolled to the page of her schedule "Looks like I have Dimensional Beast Hunting, Physical Education, Power Controlling and Combat Class. Oh and Magic class In that order. Whoop! no math!" She pulled Poshposh up onto her bed "Whats yours?"
Sylvia got into the back of her book and looked at a sheet of classes and schedules*

"I have Physical Education, Brewing and Alchemical 1, Lore, and Magic. Looks like we'll have two classes together" She said smiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro quickly finshes her burger. "...P-people aren't annoyed by me..."
Seria yawns, slowly waking up and meowing.
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well not like you would know." He leaned forward. "Nobody talks to you enough to find out that you're annoying." He chuckled teasingly.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's eyes widened at the question, nervously looking away for a moment. was this what it sounded like? she didn't want to hype up her expectations, but she couldn't help but feel overjoyed at the possibility. even if she wasn't interested in her, persay, it would be nice to meet someone like her for once.
"well, i don't really know," she starts, stretching her arm behind her head. then she winks. "i'm the only one i've personally met."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

"W-W-Well... Y-you met another one" Chler said with a smile, blushing, as she gave a small wink.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon reached the class with Seria☫...
Seria sighs, sitting against the wall outside of the class and waiting for class to start.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well not like you would know." He leaned forward. "Nobody talks to you enough to find out that you're annoying." He chuckled teasingly.
"...Are you just trying to be mean to me?..."

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked, as she was grabbed into a some kind of hug, as she was being dragged into the water. She did manage to take a deep breath, so when she landed underwater with him, she giggled, some air escaping her lips.
Leon returned to the surface, laughing as the last few air bubbles Fricka let out popped on the surface.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon returned to the surface, laughing as the last few air bubbles Fricka let out popped on the surface.

[/QUOTE]
Frickw began laughing as soon as they resurfaced.

"H-hey! You scared me!" She joked, playfukly poking his cheek.

Silvercat said:
Sylvia got into the back of her book and looked at a sheet of classes and schedules*
"I have Physical Education, Brewing and Alchemical 1, Lore, and Magic. Looks like we'll have two classes together" She said smiling.
"Sweet" Arrow replied and then Grinned "So whats your book about? I mean is it intresting? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras quickly opened the door of the room to which she was assigned and dropped her bags next to a bed then closing the door behind her left the room and headed downstairs to leave the building "Oh geez please let me out of here in time..." she whispered to herself as she started a jog , Unfortunately she didn't quite make it before she suddenly crouched down and gritted her teeth in pain "noesss!" she said as she started to Shift

kk1243 said:
"Sweet" Arrow replied and then Grinned "So whats your book about? I mean is it intresting? "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras quickly opened the door of the room to which she was assigned and dropped her bags next to a bed then closing the door behind her left the room and headed downstairs to leave the building "Oh geez please let me out of here in time..." she whispered to herself as she started a jog , Unfortunately she didn't quite make it before she suddenly crouched down and gritted her teeth in pain "noesss!" she said as she started to Shift
*Sylvia handed Arrow the book, on the cover where many arcan symbols all fashioned like that of a geometry or algebra book cover.

"Just the hand book for magic, I went and picked up my book early because I wanted a head start...hey did you hear a door open?"

I walk into the school and look around. "I wonder if I will get kicked out of school for no reason today?" I said to myself as I begin to walk down a hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back