• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, sitting against the wall outside of the class and waiting for class to start.
"...Are you just trying to be mean to me?..."
"I'm trying to make a point, Doll Face." Ansom said, resting his chin on his hands. "You are in no position to call people mean. You've been mean your entire life." He nodded slowly. "Don't dish if you can't be served."

NeoClassical said:
"I'm trying to make a point, Doll Face." Ansom said, resting his chin on his hands. "You are in no position to call people mean. You've been mean your entire life." He nodded slowly. "Don't dish if you can't be served."
"...So what if I'm mean?... It's the only way I can be..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...You want to speak again huh..''
Seria nods silently.

Ballerina said:
(I have three characters open if your looking for an interaction, just expect super slow replies until next week.)
((That'd be awesome. You can pick whichever character you'd like. Also, I may be a bit slow with my replies too since I'm extremely sick and I've just been tired 24/7.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods silently.
''Hmmm...jeez this might be troublesome...uh...I want to look for her so she can restore your speech but...Hm. Actually, I know someone who can help. Probably. I hope she's free.''

...☫Cinder soon pulled out a cellphone and started to dial a number. It soon picked up and a female voice was there☫...

''Hello? What's up?''

''I have a favor to ask...There's this girl who I need to find outside of school in another city. I need her to restore my friend's speech and memory.''

''Any description?''

''Well....she's female. It seems she might be able to control space too. That's why I called you and not Himeragi...Himeragi would be a good fit for a capture kind of job but...she can't control space like you do.''

''I can try. Anywhere I could start off? Like a building?''

''A warehouse, I'll send you the directions...''

...☫She said before she texted the coordinates☫...

''Alright. I'll do my best.''

...⊹She said before she hung up and started to go to the location⊹...

"N-n-no t-thats ok y-you didn't" She said, not realizing her knees where shaking

"Someones talking to me, a guy is talking to me!" she thought to her self.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...jeez this might be troublesome...uh...I want to look for her so she can restore your speech but...Hm. Actually, I know someone who can help. Probably. I hope she's free.''
...☫Cinder soon pulled out a cellphone and started to dial a number. It soon picked up and a female voice was there☫...

''Hello? What's up?''

''I have a favor to ask...There's this girl who I need to find outside of school in another city. I need her to restore my friend's speech and memory.''

''Any description?''

''Well....she's female. It seems she might be able to control space too. That's why I called you and not Himeragi...Himeragi would be a good fit for a capture kind of job but...she can't control space like you do.''

''I can try. Anywhere I could start off? Like a building?''

''A warehouse, I'll send you the directions...''

...☫She said before she texted the coordinates☫...

''Alright. I'll do my best.''

...⊹She said before she hung up and started to go to the location⊹...
Seria gives Cinder a confused look before returning her gaze to the ceiling. At this point the warehouse was completely empty and abandoned, with no clues as to the location of the person in charge of the kidnapping.

DarkShadow said:
"I heard your thoughts" "You are such a shy girl."
*She looks at him shocked and emberassed*

"W-what!? nonono no I uh Y-you didn't I...Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!!"

She runs down the hall embarrassed beyond belief.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods silently.
"Stop saying that." Ansom rolled his eyes. "You can be whatever you want to be. Destruction isn't evil. It isn't mean. It's necessary. It's an art." He tilted his head. "You don't have to be the bad guy to destroy things. Before creation, comes destruction. It's a balance. Not a good versus evil thing. Not a nice versus mean." He nodded. "I invited you to lunch. That's a nice thing to do but I can still kick your ass if I had to."

"You would still be scared of what I can do even if I buy you a puppy or something. Mean and necessary are not words that go together."

I stand there with a smirk on my face,then I start to laugh. "Well that was strange." I started walking down another hallway to see what other things I could find.

NeoClassical said:
"Stop saying that." Ansom rolled his eyes. "You can be whatever you want to be. Destruction isn't evil. It isn't mean. It's necessary. It's an art." He tilted his head. "You don't have to be the bad guy to destroy things. Before creation, comes destruction. It's a balance. Not a good versus evil thing. Not a nice versus mean." He nodded. "I invited you to lunch. That's a nice thing to do but I can still kick your ass if I had to."
"You would still be scared of what I can do even if I buy you a puppy or something. Mean and necessary are not words that go together."
"....Yeah, they kinda are...at least for me... It's the way I've always been..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"....Yeah, they kinda are...at least for me... It's the way I've always been..."
"Whatever, Doll Face." Ansom shook his head and sighed, mouthing the word "hopeless". He looked at Haiiro. "You finished?" He asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah. Thanks for the burger, Ansom."
"No problem." Ansom nodded before standing up. "I suppose you want to get back to being mean to my friend now, right?" He asked in a soft tone.

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia handed Arrow the book, on the cover where many arcan symbols all fashioned like that of a geometry or algebra book cover.
"Just the hand book for magic, I went and picked up my book early because I wanted a head start...hey did you hear a door open?"
Arrow Looked up " ....Yah? " She got up and looked out her door "I don't see anyone out here...OH SHOOT Sylvia its time for my first class! I have to go!" Arrow Glared at PoshPosh who was eating the mangled shoe from before " I am not going to ask how you managed to find that shoe again! but stay here poshposh!!" Grabbing her bag she looked at Sylvia "I'll be downstairs waiting for you if your coming sylvia" Quickly walking out of the room Arrow headed downstairs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras Groaned as she turned, She groaned and opened her eyes New smells flooded her nose and sounds she couldn't normally hear sounded super loud, She looked down at her...paws and saw retractable claws and black fur with some white and orange.... * oh a cat.... dang it!! how long until I change back?????* she meowed in frustration

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkShadow said:
I stand there in the hallway waiting for another person to approach me before my next class starts.
She gets around the corner and leans against the wall before sliding down and then buring her face in her hands*

"First guy to ever talk to me and I act like a total idiot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back