• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

( Oras is quite fast, but you could maybe scratch her :P )

Oras Hissed as she once again began to change her shape into something that could fight back, Becoming a Large Black Leopard she stood her ground and hissed at him with blood dripping from the scratch on her face * I thought students couldn't attack each other ...All well guess Its fine * If she had been in Human form she would have smiled but as she was in Leopard form she only opened her mouth reveling large fangs

( I'm going to be gone for about 30 or so minutes )

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria gives Cinder a confused look before returning her gaze to the ceiling. At this point the warehouse was completely empty and abandoned, with no clues as to the location of the person in charge of the kidnapping.
''So...could I scratch behind your ear?''

DarkShadow said:
I flew on top of a locker and tryed to not get hit by you
Suddenly Oras regained control of herslef and stopped hissing * He may not have known that I was a shapeshifter...maybe he thought I was a real cat? * she twitched her tail and then reeled in pain * I...I am turning back human??!! Wow! new record! * Standing up Oras looked around.. She was human again! "Um....sorry?...and thanks for the scratch...." she said looking up at the bat and then turning around she began to walk away looking down at the scratch on her arm she winced

( Back )

kk1243 said:
Arrow Paused at the exit for the girls dorm and looked down at a black and white ( with orange ) Tabby cat that was sitting down in the main area
"Um...where we allowed to have pets? ....I should have brought my snakes....."

reaching down to pet the cat she startled at its eyes

"OH its a shapeshifter! sorry! " She quickly pulled her hand back and stepped back a step to let the cat walk out of the dorm

she stood there watching as Sylvia came up to her

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras narrowed her eyes at the Girl who was about to pet her when suddenly the girl stood up and seemed to realize that she was not a cat but a shifter...and an un happy one at that, she walked past her and out the door of the dorm
Sylvia caught up the Arrorw after a moment "W-whos cat?"

Oras sighed looking down at her arm where the vampire had scratched her "How did I change two times? three times...I mean I know thats what Shifters are supposed to be able to do but I have never been able to do it...so why now?..Dang I hope mom and dad weren't right about public school bringing out the best in me....I'd never hear the end of it..." she stood standing where the vampire had attacked her " I wonder if he knew I was a shifter or thought I was a real cat?"

DarkShadow said:
"Hello" "Anybody here" uhhh... I sighed. This is so boring I should just leave school. Whats even the point for me,a vampire that's lived most of his life on his own to even be in this school. I don't have my parents so I might as well walk out and say goodbye to this place. Why did I even want to be here?.......
Sylvia sat against the wall thinking to her self how cute that guy ways and how stupid she was for running away like that. "I'm such a idiot" she muttered to her self.

kk1243 said:
Arrow Glanced at Sylvia as she began to walk towards her class " It was a Shapeshifter"
"oh ok...hey do you think that noise in the dorm was a ghost?" She asked chuckling.

DarkShadow said:
I heard what you said. and my big bat wings came out and I flew to you Sylvia.
Arrow Suddenly looked up as she saw a bat fly towards Sylvia "Sylvia move" she said simply as she pushed her out of the way and summoned her bow and arrows she aimed but didn't fire ( ifs its okay with pushing you out of the way)

kk1243 said:
Arrow Suddenly looked up as she saw a bat fly towards Sylvia "Sylvia move" she said simply as she pushed her out of the way and summoned her bow and arrows she aimed but didn't fire ( ifs its okay with pushing you out of the way)
(It is :D )

As arrow pushed Sylvia out of the way she clumsily fell backwards her glasses flying off her face* "Gah!"

DarkShadow said:
im not a bat i have big bat wings like an angel exept they are bat wings
( Opps okay redo :P )

Silvercat said:
(It is :D )
As arrow pushed Sylvia out of the way she clumsily fell backwards her glasses flying off her face* "Gah!
Arrow looked at the Vampire and stepped In front of Sylvia " Do you know him..." she asked while staring at the Vampire with her bow ready to fire at notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back