• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"No problem." Ansom nodded before standing up. "I suppose you want to get back to being mean to my friend now, right?" He asked in a soft tone.
"...I guess...I need to blow off some steam..."

kk1243 said:
Arrow Looked up " ....Yah? " She got up and looked out her door "I don't see anyone out here...OH SHOOT Sylvia its time for my first class! I have to go!" Arrow Glared at PoshPosh who was eating the mangled shoe from before " I am not going to ask how you managed to find that shoe again! but stay here poshposh!!" Grabbing her bag she looked at Sylvia "I'll be downstairs waiting for you if your coming sylvia" Quickly walking out of the room Arrow headed downstairs
"Oh wait for me!" Sylvia said as she grabbed her book bag and rushed out the door.

"Hello" "Anybody here" uhhh... I sighed. This is so boring I should just leave school. Whats even the point for me,a vampire that's lived most of his life on his own to even be in this school. I don't have my parents so I might as well walk out and say goodbye to this place. Why did I even want to be here?.......

Silvercat said:
"Oh wait for me!" Sylvia said as she grabbed her book bag and rushed out the door.
Arrow Paused at the exit for the girls dorm and looked down at a black and white ( with orange ) Tabby cat that was sitting down in the main area

"Um...where we allowed to have pets? ....I should have brought my snakes....."

reaching down to pet the cat she startled at its eyes

"OH its a shapeshifter! sorry! " She quickly pulled her hand back and stepped back a step to let the cat walk out of the dorm

she stood there watching as Sylvia came up to her

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras narrowed her eyes at the Girl who was about to pet her when suddenly the girl stood up and seemed to realize that she was not a cat but a shifter...and an un happy one at that, she walked past her and out the door of the dorm

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((That'd be awesome. You can pick whichever character you'd like. Also, I may be a bit slow with my replies too since I'm extremely sick and I've just been tired 24/7.))

[/QUOTE]
((Not sure who to pick... probably not my 18 year old Eileen, but I have one who is 14 and another who is 16, you pick. I've been really sick the past two weeks along with studying for end of year exams, so besides weekends, I will only reply once a day per person or so just to keep things fair.))

Ballerina said:
((Not sure who to pick... probably not my 18 year old Eileen, but I have one who is 14 and another who is 16, you pick. I've been really sick the past two weeks along with studying for end of year exams, so besides weekends, I will only reply once a day per person or so just to keep things fair.))
((Well the 16 or 18 year old would probably fit, since they're closest to Avatia's age.))

Oras huffed angrily in her cat form as she walked to class * well....Its not like I can just skip my first class here....* she headed down the hall towards Power controlling and passed by a boy who leaned agaisnt the wall

DarkShadow said:
"Im hungry and I cant leave school without people knowing where I'm going." "But I cant find anyone."
DarkShadow said:
"I'm so bored and hungry I could eat almost anything right now."
Oras Paused at hearing the boy say that and glared at him as if in warning that if he tried to eat her she would swipe at him

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Well the 16 or 18 year old would probably fit, since they're closest to Avatia's age.))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, I'll use Candy then! Hopefully, I'll get around to replying later tonight.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, grabbing Ansom's hand.
They both appeared back in Haiiro's dimension. It was now easy to get back and forth due to the imprint he had placed on Haiiro's lower back. It happened whenever she had gotten shocked by his lightning.

Maybe she wouldn't notice, maybe she would. It wouldn't matter. It was permanent.

"Here we are." He nodded.

DarkShadow said:
I fell down and sighed. Looking at Oras.
Oras Watched the boy with unblinking eyes as green as emeralds before starting to walk away

( I will reply quite slowly for the next hour or so, and then won't be able to reply at all until 10:00pm )

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkShadow said:
I ran at Oras and hit you in the face causing blood to drip onto the floor. I licked it up.
((Just so you know. Usually it's polite in an rp to give someone to option to dodge or fight back. You can't decide if someone gets hit from your attack.))

NeoClassical said:
They both appeared back in Haiiro's dimension. It was now easy to get back and forth due to the imprint he had placed on Haiiro's lower back. It happened whenever she had gotten shocked by his lightning.
Maybe she wouldn't notice, maybe she would. It wouldn't matter. It was permanent.

"Here we are." He nodded.
Haiiro sighs. "...Thanks..." She says, seeming a bit melancholy.

Moonstone

"My first class is power controlling. What's yours?" Moonstone asked the two. They tried to cover their unhappiness with their first class with a smile, but was obvious annoyed and kept fumbling with their hands. Their headscarf began to move, but stopped once Junchi silently pointed that out with their eyes.

"Mine is combat class." Junchi mumbled.

Moonstone couldn't help but laugh. "But you hate fighting. Well, I guess it's good to learn self defense. I'd love to switch places with you though."

"You get too violent when you fight. You aim to kill people, not to knock them down or put them in a coma." Junchi commented. They didn't seem like they were trying to tease Moonstone, and it was obvious on Moonstone's face that they weren't pleased with their response.

"I'll control myself. If I killed someone here, I'm sure I'd get kicked out."

"This would be easier if we were in the exact same classes."

Moonstone looked back at Elaena, hoping that their conversation didn't scare her off or make her uncomfortable. "So, uh, what class do you have to go to?"

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed

Status: Talking to Elaena while walking to the school building

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas and Mei Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back