• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

Isabella's gaze sauntered back and forth against the walls of the hallway of which they journeyed through. There was nothing interesting about them, which in fact happens to be the reason she was looking. Her mind had been tossed elsewhere, away from consideration and thought. However, her stomach wasn't allowing her to venture as far off as she would have liked. The constant poking of her stomach-linings became somewhat irritating, which brought her to pose a question to herself. One that she didn't know the answer to, but was sure the one leading her would. So rather than questioning the questionable length of time it was taking to get to the food, Isabella turned her gaze to stare at the ceiling. Or at least, those were her intentions until the boy turned and announced himself to be Kuroh, asking for her name directly afterwards.

"Isabella."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, stuff you probably wouldn't like. Tormenting people, freaking people out, torturing people. That kinda stuff."
"Quite simple. I just hate Seria. That enough of an explanation?"
Ansom nodded. "Oh yeah. I should've seen that coming. " He laughed. "I used to be like that. But then I realized that I was tired of the lonesome feeling."

JJKab said:
"Y-yeah... Thanks, It... Helped in some way" Fricka said softly, standing up, looking at Leo, smiling
Leon frowned. "You're leaving? Already?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon went in and flopped onto the bed⊹...
''...Kinda comfy...''
Ramona nodded in agreement. "Yeah. The beds here at the dorms aren't that bad. I honestly thought, I'd have to go and get a new one..." she said, as she layer on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

Realizing he's already drenched in sweat, Crow wakes up on the same chair he was in, trying to find out what is happening at this very moment (seriously someone update me including the time plz :3)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon frowned. "You're leaving? Already?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Well... technically, I'm not." Fricka said, giggling lightly, as she sat back down on the ledge, smiling warmly at Leon

"What would you like to do?" She asked, gently kicking the water with her legs

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Oh yeah. I should've seen that coming. " He laughed. "I used to be like that. But then I realized that I was tired of the lonesome feeling."
"......." Haiiro was silent, seemingly thinking about something.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon sighed before leaning back in her chair as she closed her eyes as well☫...
(time skip?)
(Yeah, short time skip)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"......." Haiiro was silent, seemingly thinking about something.
(Yeah, short time skip)
Ansom frowned. "Something the matter?" Before he could get an answer, the waitress brought out there food. She out the Special down by Haiiro and then the Buffalo Bill down by Ansom as well as another glass of chocolate milk.

"Thanks." Ansom said as the waitress began to walk away. He smiled and took a bite of the burger.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Something the matter?" Before he could get an answer, the waitress brought out there food. She out the Special down by Haiiro and then the Buffalo Bill down by Ansom as well as another glass of chocolate milk.
"Thanks." Ansom said as the waitress began to walk away. He smiled and took a bite of the burger.
Haiiro frowns, not answering Ansom. She takes a bit of her burger. "...This is pretty damn good."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, not answering Ansom. She takes a bit of her burger. "...This is pretty damn good."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah?" He chuckled and took another bite. "Told you. You shouldn't doubt me, Doll Face."

JJKab said:
"Well... technically, I'm not." Fricka said, giggling lightly, as she sat back down on the ledge, smiling warmly at Leon
"What would you like to do?" She asked, gently kicking the water with her legs
"I... I'm not sure, to be honest with you. Is there anything else you would like to do?' Leon replied, staring over at Fricka

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah?" He chuckled and took another bite. "Told you. You shouldn't doubt me, Doll Face."
Haiiro smiles, taking another bite. "Heh, I'm glad I took you up on your offer to get something to eat."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I... I'm not sure, to be honest with you. Is there anything else you would like to do?' Leon replied, staring over at Fricka

[/QUOTE]
"I'm leaving that up to you" Fricka said, smiling slyly, as she gently splashed Leon with her foot, giggling

JJKab said:
"Lena. Even nicer to meet ya" Lena exclaimed, shaking Dakota's hand, smiling politely.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota smiled "Thanks again Lena. So I'm guessing you're coming here to study? I'd hate to be getting in the way..." She said laughing quietly

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota smiled "Thanks again Lena. So I'm guessing you're coming here to study? I'd hate to be getting in the way..." She said laughing quietly

"You're not. Trust me" Lena exclaimed with a smirk, slowly walking towards the table with a book in her hands. It read "The History of Poland, 1918-1939".

"I'm actually interested in Poland's history." She exclaimed lightly, sitting down

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, taking another bite. "Heh, I'm glad I took you up on your offer to get something to eat."
Ansom nodded as he chewed his food. "Yeah. So am I." He smiled and tilted his head. "So does this mean that you don't totally hate me?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded as he chewed his food. "Yeah. So am I." He smiled and tilted his head. "So does this mean that you don't totally hate me?"
"Meh. You can be a nuisance by repeatedly scaring the crap out of me, but I can't say I totally hate you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh. You can be a nuisance by repeatedly scaring the crap out of me, but I can't say I totally hate you."
Ansom chuckled. "Yeah. I can live with that." He leaned back in his seat, having finished his burger. "Besides, I doubt that you can truthfully say that people aren't annoyed by you either." He smiled.

Roman said:
Ramona nodded in agreement. "Yeah. The beds here at the dorms aren't that bad. I honestly thought, I'd have to go and get a new one..." she said, as she layer on the bed and looked at the ceiling.
''Yeah..''

kk1243 said:
Arrow watched two girls pass by her into the dorm, one having white hair * Smells like...a vampire? maybe?.....hm..thats..disconcerting.*
Looking back at Sylvia "Oh um Its"- *checks phone* " Room 89? What one are you? " PoshPosh scrambled down from Arrows arms and ran around the front of the dorm rolling around and around on the floor
*Sylvia opened her book checking ove a sheet of paper she had kept all the information she needed scribbled down on.
"um hey we have the same room!" She said with a excited tone.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie looked back at him and smiled as he apologised, shaking her head gently "Nah, Its quite alright, I understand why you took it and It was my fault for asking about the other thing so it was me who caused the mood destroyer..." Her voice sounded with an echoy giggle as she was still smiling.

(Whoops....thought I replied.)

Arthur glanced from the ground at Rosalie and smiled. "Anyway....you have a pretty interesting power. And you seem to be good at developing your own techniques using sound." He nodded slowly. "Yeah, I've never met any sound user who was mute, and can manipulate the sound to talk." He chuckled in amazement. "Simply amazing...." He muttered.

JJKab said:
Chler smirked lightly, landing right beside Maiko.
"Aaaand touchdown" She exclaimed with a giggle, looking at her. The nexr question made her lightly blush, but she nodded, still smiling.

"Sure, I'd like to go on a lunch with you" She said.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko smiled, barely able to contain her excitement. she quickly pulls out the staff she had put away and with a note, it bursts with bright light. it quickly fades, turning back into a simple microphone, and leaving maiko back in her normal everyday clothing.
"okay, we're good to go!" she nods, and starts to head out the door.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia opened her book checking ove a sheet of paper she had kept all the information she needed scribbled down on.
"um hey we have the same room!" She said with a excited tone.
Arrow grinned as she put her cell back in her pocket and grabbed poshposh who was running around in the grass "Hey thats great! Now we can study together! I'm gonna head up there right now, you coming?" Grabbing her bags she looked back at Sylvia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back