• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yep, I am. And I like that~" Seria suddenly blushes, leaping on top of Cinder and hugging her tightly, refusing to let go. "Hmhmhm, looks like that happened earlier than expected." Seria starts purring, acting a bit strange.
''W-What the...What's going on? I mean it's not I don't like this but this is strange..''

...☫She said before she decided to scratch behind her ear☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''W-What the...What's going on? I mean it's not I don't like this but this is strange..''
...☫She said before she decided to scratch behind her ear☫...
"Oh, just wait till the other things start taking effect. I kinda set it up so that the changes happen in a certain order, kinda like dominoes. Pretty simple and a heck of a lot more funny." Seria starts hugging Cinder very tightly, to where it would probably be hard for Cinder to breathe. "Oh, and by the way, I jumbled up her memories a bit. She thinks that she's your pet and that you're her master. I don't actually know why I did that one. I guess I got kinda bored."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, just wait till the other things start taking effect. I kinda set it up so that the changes happen in a certain order, kinda like dominoes. Pretty simple and a heck of a lot more funny." Seria starts hugging Cinder very tightly, to where it would probably be hard for Cinder to breathe. "Oh, and by the way, I jumbled up her memories a bit. She thinks that she's your pet and that you're her master. I don't actually know why I did that one. I guess I got kinda bored."
''Ngh...! I can't...breathe..!''

...☫She winced as she tried to breathe☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ngh...! I can't...breathe..!''
...☫She winced as she tried to breathe☫...
Seria suddenly stops hugging Cinder and slips away into a corner of the room, cowering in fear as if expecting some sort of punishment.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria suddenly stops hugging Cinder and slips away into a corner of the room, cowering in fear as if expecting some sort of punishment.
...☫Cinder quickly caught her breath before she saw Seria in a corner. She sighed and spoke before she went over to her and started to pet her☫...

''Whoever did this to you, is really fucked up..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder quickly caught her breath before she saw Seria in a corner. She sighed and spoke before she went over to her and started to pet her☫...
''Whoever did this to you, is really fucked up..''
"Yes, yes I am. And it's fun being fucked up. If you ever want Seria back to normal, you're going to have to find me. Oh, and, uh, refrain from mentioning a certain cuss word from now on, unless you want to trigger the next change. It's, uh, well, you kinda just said it, and I already said it about four sentences ago. It'll make her go into a state quite similar to a cat in heat... Once again, not sure why I did that one. I just kinda got bored." The female voice says, a rather loud sigh echoing through the room. Seria remained cowered in fear in the corner.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yes, yes I am. And it's fun being fucked up. If you ever want Seria back to normal, you're going to have to find me. Oh, and, uh, refrain from mentioning a certain cuss word from now on, unless you want to trigger the next change. It's, uh, well, you kinda just said it, and I already said it about four sentences ago. It'll make her go into a state quite similar to a cat in heat... Once again, not sure why I did that one. I just kinda got bored." The female voice says, a rather loud sigh echoing through the room. Seria remained cowered in fear in the corner.
''...Stay here okay Seria?''

...☫She said as she pet her head once more before she made fire in her hand again and searched the walls☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Stay here okay Seria?''
...☫She said as she pet her head once more before she made fire in her hand again and searched the walls☫...
"Hey genius, the walls aren't going to f-... aren't going to melt. Seriously, I planned this out in advance. You're kinda wasting your time here." Seria stares silently at Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey genius, the walls aren't going to f-... aren't going to melt. Seriously, I planned this out in advance. You're kinda wasting your time here." Seria stares silently at Cinder.
''I know it won't melt. Though there kind of is no light source here...''

...☫She said before she just sighed and took out a lantern from absolutely nowhere and lit the candle inside☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know it won't melt. Though there kind of is no light source here...''
...☫She said before she just sighed and took out a lantern from absolutely nowhere and lit the candle inside☫...
"...Why the f- oh goddamn it I really need to watch what I say. Why the hell does it matter if there's no light source? Seriously?"

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

fc6602e458_98999842_o2_zpso2yp1kkr.gif

...♅Akira continued to speed through the scrolls and pages of information, scouring its contents for a way to revive his race and homeworld. After finishing his twelfth book, he sighed. He picked up the last scroll, and unravelled it's contents. His piercing silver irises skimmed over the ancient Euphorian language. His eyes soon stopped on the last large passage. With a faint nod, Akira spoke to himself, shortly before he rolled the scroll back up and tied it with the royal red seal that was previously wrapped around it. He placed the scroll to his left, with all of the books and scrolls that he had previously read through♅...

I see. So that's what I could do..

no slide no slide no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Why the f- oh goddamn it I really need to watch what I say. Why the hell does it matter if there's no light source? Seriously?"
''Okay, so if there is no light source, then what.''

...☫She said before she blew out the light☫...

((Won't harp on the matter, but if the grenades were really nuclear powered even by fissile material, the blast would wipe out more than the entire manor, and the radiation would spread to the school. 1 LB of Uranium-235 = 8,000 Tons/TNT.))

Evan stood and watched the hole in the ground. He typically fought the fights, but this time he was just kind of curious who would have won that fight had James not interrupted. But it didn't matter. They got to live another day. That's all the he cared about.

@MrEvilMexican

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Where the hell are you...''
...☫She said as she looked around in the dark☫...
"Hey, genius, I'M NOT IN THE SAME ROOM. In other words, you can't get to me, and your trapped in there with that fu- I mean that bitch Seria. Ugh, I have to remove the literal most common curse word that I use just because of this situation. Anyway, why do you care? Seria's probably at least slightly more interesting this way."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, genius, I'M NOT IN THE SAME ROOM. In other words, you can't get to me, and your trapped in there with that fu- I mean that bitch Seria. Ugh, I have to remove the literal most common curse word that I use just because of this situation. Anyway, why do you care? Seria's probably at least slightly more interesting this way."
''She's my girlfriend. Not a pet, not just a friend because she's partly cat, it's because I love her. And I dragged her into this crap so it's my fault and I should be the one to break her out.''

...☫She said as she looked around before she tried punching the wall☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''She's my girlfriend. Not a pet, not just a friend because she's partly cat, it's because I love her. And I dragged her into this crap so it's my fault and I should be the one to break her out.''
...☫She said as she looked around before she tried punching the wall☫...
"Once again, not going to work. There's one way out of here, and you're talking to it. Of course, I'm not letting you out, because that'd be stupid."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Once again, not going to work. There's one way out of here, and you're talking to it. Of course, I'm not letting you out, because that'd be stupid."
''....Dammit!!''

...☫She said before throwing a blade into the wall as it stuck there before she walked over to Seria and dropped to her knees before burying her face into Seria's shoulder silently sobbing. She couldn't save anyone. No matter how hard she tried. She would always just get trapped and unable to save herself and the person she wanted to help. A pathetic goddess she kept thinking to herself☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Dammit!!''
...☫She said before throwing a blade into the wall as it stuck there before she walked over to Seria and dropped to her knees before burying her face into Seria's shoulder silently sobbing. She couldn't save anyone. No matter how hard she tried. She would always just get trapped and unable to save herself and the person she wanted to help. A pathetic goddess she kept thinking to herself☫...
"Hey, pal, don't feel bad. You honestly probably would've succeeded if you weren't against me specifically. You're...what...the twelfth goddess I've captured? I mean, you just can't beat me specifically. I could probably outsmart and capture anyone, because I know literally everything."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, pal, don't feel bad. You honestly probably would've succeeded if you weren't against me specifically. You're...what...the twelfth goddess I've captured? I mean, you just can't beat me specifically. I could probably outsmart and capture anyone, because I know literally everything."
...☫Cinder didn't hear or listened. She didn't care anymore. As long Seria was here, it was enough to keep her from killing herself and throwing away everything. She just sat there with Seria in depression and hatred towards herself☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder didn't hear or listened. She didn't care anymore. As long Seria was here, it was enough to keep her from killing herself and throwing away everything. She just sat there with Seria in depression and hatred towards herself☫...
"...Wow...this is goddamn boring...UGH that doesn't sound right. You know what, screw it, I'll give you a fighting chance, because I may be a villain, but, this shit's BORING." The female voice says over the intercom, a passageway leading to the outside appearing right above the room, leading straight up. "If you can get out with Seria, I won't hunt you down anymore. Granted, I also won't restore Seria, and you'll have to hunt me down for that, but you don't even know my specific presence, so that won't be easy. So, you going to at least TRY?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Wow...this is goddamn boring...UGH that doesn't sound right. You know what, screw it, I'll give you a fighting chance, because I may be a villain, but, this shit's BORING." The female voice says over the intercom, a passageway leading to the outside appearing right above the room, leading straight up. "If you can get out with Seria, I won't hunt you down anymore. Granted, I also won't restore Seria, and you'll have to hunt me down for that, but you don't even know my specific presence, so that won't be easy. So, you going to at least TRY?"
...☫Cinder was completely broken. Every time she was given a chance like this, she would fail. She just sat there broken, tears just streaming down her cheeks☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder was completely broken. Every time she was given a chance like this, she would fail. She just sat there broken, tears just streaming down her cheeks☫...
"...Ok, screw this shit. If you won't respond to simple easy escapes like this, then I guess I'll just have to give you a reason to escape." The female voice says angrily, as Seria started writhing in pain. "If you don't escape, I'm going to keep Seria in a state of constant agony. So, get to it, chop chop. Hurry the hell up."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Ok, screw this shit. If you won't respond to simple easy escapes like this, then I guess I'll just have to give you a reason to escape." The female voice says angrily, as Seria started writhing in pain. "If you don't escape, I'm going to keep Seria in a state of constant agony. So, get to it, chop chop. Hurry the hell up."
...☫She looked up seeing Seria in pain. She soon stood up before going to the wall taking the sword. She soon walked over to Seria and grabbed her to take her along with her. Though her actions were emotionless as they walked through the way they could escape, holding Seria's hand in one hand, the sword in the other☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back