• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon smiled as he climbed out of the water after Fricka. Sitting down beside her, he laughed.
"Im glad I could put a smile on your face. And I'm sorry that I cannot help you. But if you ever need to talk, or there is something I can do, feel free to ask."

[/QUOTE]
"Y-yeah... Thanks, It... Helped in some way" Fricka said softly, standing up, looking at Leo, smiling

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I was thinking about getting the special but I think I'll just get my usual." He nodded and called the waiter. "My date would like the special." He looked at Haiiro and winked. "I'll take the Buffalo Bill." It was what he usually got. It was a burger made from Bison meat with buffalo sauce smothered on it. It really complimented the red leafed lettuce.
"And bring me a glass of chocolate milk." Ansom said whenever the waitress asked for the drinks.
"So, Ansom, was the reason you came to my dimension just then seriously just to ask about Houdini's death? I mean, yeah I know what happened, but, why would you want to know about that?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The light didn't illuminate the entire room, but did reveal Seria, gagged and tied to a table. "Well well well, looks like you made it in ti- hold up, let me fix the volume. There we go. No, still a bit too loud. Ah, here we are. Anyway, looks like you made it in time. Too bad you aren't going to be leaving." The female voice says over the speakers, after spending about 2 minutes trying to get the volume on the speakers right.
''Gagged and tied on a table....I've seen too much kinky stuff in this one year alone...''

...☫She said before she sighed and took off the gag and cut Seria free☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So, Ansom, was the reason you came to my dimension just then seriously just to ask about Houdini's death? I mean, yeah I know what happened, but, why would you want to know about that?"
Ansom looked over at Haiiro before shrugging. "Well, I was reading about you in a book I have when I read something about magic. That made me get bored and I started to read a book on magic. It then mentioned mortal magic and how it was fake but professionals can make it look real. That made me do some research on mortal magicians. Houdini came up a lot. Mind you, I did know about him before but I never watched many of his acts." He whistled. "Boy, they were pretty good." He shook his head.

"Anyway, that lead me to do research on Houdini which lead me to his death. I was saddened that I almost couldn't believe it. I had to ask somebody if it was true."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Gagged and tied on a table....I've seen too much kinky stuff in this one year alone...''
...☫She said before she sighed and took off the gag and cut Seria free☫...
"Hey, at least I kept her clothes on- oh, goddamn it, NOW the voice modifier decides to cut out? ...That's better." Anyway, guess what? There goes the hallway." The female voice says over the speakers, the hallway suddenly disappearing. "And I think you'll find that Seria isn't exactly the same as you last remember her. Actually, well, you probably won't figure out how right now, since she's unconscious, but, well, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked over at Haiiro before shrugging. "Well, I was reading about you in a book I have when I read something about magic. That made me get bored and I started to read a book on magic. It then mentioned mortal magic and how it was fake but professionals can make it look real. That made me do some research on mortal magicians. Houdini came up a lot. Mind you, I did know about him before but I never watched many of his acts." He whistled. "Boy, they were pretty good." He shook his head.
"Anyway, that lead me to do research on Houdini which lead me to his death. I was saddened that I almost couldn't believe it. I had to ask somebody if it was true."
"Ah. Well, yeah. His death was kind of tragic, in my opinion. After all, his acts were quite entertaining."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Thanks....''
...⊹She said as she followed happily⊹...
"Yeah... don't mention it." Ramona said, sighing lightly as a bunch of bats swarmed the two and the appeared in front of the girl's dormitory soon after they bats flew away. "Do you have a dorm here?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, at least I kept her clothes on- oh, goddamn it, NOW the voice modifier decides to cut out? ...That's better." Anyway, guess what? There goes the hallway." The female voice says over the speakers, the hallway suddenly disappearing. "And I think you'll find that Seria isn't exactly the same as you last remember her. Actually, well, you probably won't figure out how right now, since she's unconscious, but, well, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN."
"Ah. Well, yeah. His death was kind of tragic, in my opinion. After all, his acts were quite entertaining."
''...You gotta be the worst villain I've opposed in all my years. First was a lustful and greedy not to mention perverted demon, to some insane witch, then some guy who holds me hostage in some bubble but in the bubble it was like I was enjoying a spa, I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the shit out of it. Now I have...a person who can't plan stuff right...? I-Is that what's going on?''

...☫She said before sitting on the table besides Seria☫...

Roman said:
"Yeah... don't mention it." Ramona said, sighing lightly as a bunch of bats swarmed the two and the appeared in front of the girl's dormitory soon after they bats flew away. "Do you have a dorm here?"
''Oh...well....wait what is your dorm number?''

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah. Ruptured spleen was it" Ansom said before waving his hand. "Eh, never mind. He's dead. I don't care anymore." His drink was brought out and he began to use the straw to blow bubbles in his chocolate milk before sipping it slowly.

"You know....this whole memory thing is absolutely killing me. Like for real, dawg. I just can't come up with a damn solution...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...You gotta be the worst villain I've opposed in all my years. First was a lustful and greedy not to mention perverted demon, to some insane witch, then some guy who holds me hostage in some bubble but in the bubble it was like I was enjoying a spa, I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the shit out of it. Now I have...a person who can't plan stuff right...? I-Is that what's going on?''
...☫She said before sitting on the table besides Seria☫...
"Hey, fuck you! I planned this all out! The voice modifier fucking not working right there was the literal only slip up I've made so far... Well, that and not planning out my villainous speech beforehand. Now, by the way, you have no way to escape. The room is cut off from all sources of escape through use of powers. Portals can't reach in or out of here, you can't teleport in and out of here, you're stuck. Don't even try melting the walls, it won't work. I planned this out well."

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah. Ruptured spleen was it" Ansom said before waving his hand. "Eh, never mind. He's dead. I don't care anymore." His drink was brought out and he began to use the straw to blow bubbles in his chocolate milk before sipping it slowly.
"You know....this whole memory thing is absolutely killing me. Like for real, dawg. I just can't come up with a damn solution...."
"Ughh, neither can I... It's pissing me off..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, fuck you! I planned this all out! The voice modifier fucking not working right there was the literal only slip up I've made so far... Well, that and not planning out my villainous speech beforehand. Now, by the way, you have no way to escape. The room is cut off from all sources of escape through use of powers. Portals can't reach in or out of here, you can't teleport in and out of here, you're stuck. Don't even try melting the walls, it won't work. I planned this out well."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I can only imagine what you must feel like. Having a gap of just nothing." He shook his head. "It must suck." He smiled. "But look on the bright side....." His smile faded. "....um....bright side....." He furrowed his brow before clearing his throat and drinking some more of his milk.

"Do you like football?" He asked with a slight head tilt.

@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
Hayate grit his teeth and pushed Satoshi out of Masahi's reach. This had made Satoshi immediately figure that he wasn't to be here anymore. The kunais were almost about to catch Hayate, but a clone appeared in front of him, holding a giant blue ball of energy. The kunais had hit the ball of energy and Hayate used this split second of a moment to punch Masahi right in the face, using some of Kuruma's power to make the punch even stronger. "Get... OUT!!" As his fist connected onto the mask, the concrete under them cave in and some of the buildings collapsed.

tumblr_nsjko2uHaD1uxb94po1_500.gif

"I knew it... They're hear for you and the Prince... How are we going to deal with this?" Kuruma asked. "We just make sure, Thana doesn't find out..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I can only imagine what you must feel like. Having a gap of just nothing." He shook his head. "It must suck." He smiled. "But look on the bright side....." His smile faded. "....um....bright side....." He furrowed his brow before clearing his throat and drinking some more of his milk.
"Do you like football?" He asked with a slight head tilt.
"Football? Not really. It just doesn't keep my interest much. Why do you ask?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Why do you want Seria anyway?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...well....wait what is your dorm number?''
"My dorm number is 55." Ramona said as she entered the building, waiting for Kristako at the door. "So... Do you have one or not?"

Ballerina said:
" I-it's not that common! Isabella is a name for royalty and that's why it suits me so well! I'll have you know, minus the O, Quire is just a fancy term for sheets of paper." Isabella huffed, offended that he considered her 'common'. She still was slightly weary of saying too much even after Quire tried to reassured her. He seemed to be slightly hesitant to answer, which definitely wasn't surprising considering she was demanding him to kill a man. Most people she contacted ran away the moment she mentioned wanting to drink blood, let alone kill someone. Of course, her sense of time was warped, a few seconds felt like thirty to Isabella.
When he finally responded, what he said was a contradiction.
He didn't want to kill anyone... but he'll go hunting for some later this evening... Isabella resisted the urge to mock what he was saying. She knew that what she was expecting was too good to be true, once he asked if dead animals were a good substitute she immediately knew that it was. The look on her face quickly matched the disappointment she was feeling, she wanted to be angry, but it was hard to if even a temper tantrum would fail to make things to go her way. "Ew, that's gross... ya know I'm a vampire, not a werewolf..." She mumbled, disgusted, before proceeding to slowly close her locker and turn the lock. " You're an idiot, you know that right? My side of the deal is going to hurt both of us isn't it...You don't have to do this anymore, deal off?" Isabella said softly, she knew that her deal was unrealistic early on, but obviously, she was going too far.
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire laughed while grabbing his stomach "this is the first time someone make fun of my name but seriously? sheets of paper? I better talk to my mom and dad about this (but they're dead)" he said while still laughing but he knew that his parents we're already killed but he didn't feel any remorse or whatsoever. "don't worry I'll do it just for three days right?? I may be an idiot at times but it has it's perks" he said with a sinister grin, it shows that he's ready to whatever obstacle and challenges that comes to his way. "ahh also I won't be killing too much people or rumors will spread so...don't be weirded out if some of them have the same faces" he said with a smile but it doesn't match what he says .

Roman said:
"My dorm number is 55." Ramona said as she entered the building, waiting for Kristako at the door. "So... Do you have one or not?"
''We're uh....room mates...''

...⊹She said before walking in as well⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Football? Not really. It just doesn't keep my interest much. Why do you ask?"
Ansom sighed. "Oh. No reason." He looked down at his glass. "Man you don't like anything I like. Football. Cars. Sneaking up on people..." He shook his head slowly. "What do you like? What are your hobbies?"

JJKab said:
"I vouch yes" Chler said, slowly floating down after Maiiko, feeling a bit dizzy as well. Welp she would feel like that if she'd spin around like crazy. After landing, she groaned lightly.
"Welp, this'd normally be the part where I'd pass out... but... I'm not tired enough" She joked, letting out a peacefull giggle

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

as maiko lands, she finds herself almost falling to her knees, unused to the differing gravity. she looked back over to chler, giving her sympathetic look.
"i'll make sure to catch you if you do," she assures, looking her over carefully to make sure she was genuinely alright. she gives a pleased nod. "since we're both still upright, would you like to..." she takes a second to look at the clock on her phone and balks slightly at the number. "...get lunch?" 'i didn't even realize it had passed time for that... maybe she's already ate?' well, it was worth a shot.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: g'night! (*???)?

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We're uh....room mates...''
...⊹She said before walking in as well⊹...
"I see... Well I'm totally used to my food living with me." Ramona said, running a hand through her long white hair.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

as maiko lands, she finds herself almost falling to her knees, unused to the differing gravity. she looked back over to chler, giving her sympathetic look.
"i'll make sure to catch you if you do," she assures, looking her over carefully to make sure she was genuinely alright. she gives a pleased nod. "since we're both still upright, would you like to..." she takes a second to look at the clock on her phone and balks slightly at the number. "...get lunch?" 'i didn't even realize it had passed time for that... maybe she's already ate?' well, it was worth a shot.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: g'night! (*???)?

Chler smirked lightly, landing right beside Maiko.

"Aaaand touchdown" She exclaimed with a giggle, looking at her. The nexr question made her lightly blush, but she nodded, still smiling.

"Sure, I'd like to go on a lunch with you" She said.

Roman said:
"I see... Well I'm totally used to my food living with me." Ramona said, running a hand through her long white hair.
''Y-You don't have to say it like that..''

...⊹She said as she walked with her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y-You don't have to say it like that..''
...⊹She said as she walked with her⊹...
Ramona chuckled lightly and stopped walking, soon taking a key put of her pocket and unlocking the door to dorm #55. Once it was open, Ramona went inside the dorm and went to sit down. "I like putting it that way though~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back