• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "Sorry." He shook his head and his smile was replaced by a confused frown. "Did Houdini really die from getting punched in the gut?" He asked quizzically.
"...You seriously don't know? Yeah, he did die from getting punched in the gut."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...That was you huh..''
"Yeah. I won't lie about it. The guy was staring at my chest the entire time and then decides to make a perverted comment about them. I think he deserves any hit I throw at him." Ramona said as she began walking away. "I'm gonna head to my dorm. Wanna come with?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You seriously don't know? Yeah, he did die from getting punched in the gut."
Ansom nodded slowly. "Wow. That sucks." He chuckled. "He was a pretty good magician." He sighed. "Ah well. So how are you doing? Made any progress on your memory or have you been wasting your time of my friend?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"GODDAMN IT DON'T DO THAT!" Haiiro yells, quickly turning around. "W-what is it you want to ask?"
Suddenly Seria was gone, or, well, not gone, simply snatched from Cinder's sight by an unknown assailant who had dragged her into the darkness, where there wasn't any light because the warehouse's lights weren't on.
''Seria........Seria? ....So their here...''

...?She said before her form changed. She was now in her Goddess form and flames were now everywhere. They weren't burning anything, they were just there to light the entire place. Well...it did just kind of burned some parts of the ceiling but it wouldn't burn the entire warehouse down. She spoke but her voice seemed a bit angered?...

''This isn't how you should treat girls...by now, I thought you grownups knew this...''

Roman said:
"Yeah. I won't lie about it. The guy was staring at my chest the entire time and then decides to make a perverted comment about them. I think he deserves any hit I throw at him." Ramona said as she began walking away. "I'm gonna head to my dorm. Wanna come with?"
''Sure. I mean I'm kind of bored.''

...⊹She said as she got up and followed⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded slowly. "Wow. That sucks." He chuckled. "He was a pretty good magician." He sighed. "Ah well. So how are you doing? Made any progress on your memory or have you been wasting your time of my friend?"
"...Well...I did just reorganize my memory room, hoping to see if maybe the memories had just gotten misplaced...but no such luck. A lot of minor memories were also missing, but that's probably due to being from centuries ago."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...?She said before her form changed. She was now in her Goddess form and flames were now everywhere. They weren't burning anything, they were just there to light the entire place. Well...it did just kind of burned some parts of the ceiling but it wouldn't burn the entire warehouse down. She spoke but her voice seemed a bit angered?...

''This isn't how you should treat girls...by now, I thought you grownups knew this...''

There was no one else in the warehouse, at least, not anymore. The sound of a car driving off into the distance could be heard coming from the outside of the warehouse. The people that had kidnapped Seria had escaped immediately after taking Seria.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure. I mean I'm kind of bored.''
...?She said as she got up and followed?...
Ramona stopped walking and looked at Kristako, the wind blowing a little, causing her hair to blow with it. She gently placed a hand on her hair to keep it from flowing all over "That's why I'm leaving. Also... Thanks."

tumblr_lv5lw3oWq71qde3eto1_500.gif

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well...I did just reorganize my memory room, hoping to see if maybe the memories had just gotten misplaced...but no such luck. A lot of minor memories were also missing, but that's probably due to being from centuries ago."
There was no one else in the warehouse, at least, not anymore. The sound of a car driving off into the distance could be heard coming from the outside of the warehouse. The people that had kidnapped Seria had escaped immediately after taking Seria.
''Humans just keep getting more interesting do they?''

...?She said before her form changed as she chased down the car. When she reached it, she passed the car and stopped in the way. When the car was about to run her over, she jumped and instead, she flew into the wind shield and sat in the back seat of the car sitting elegantly as if she were sitting there the entire time as the wind shield repaired itself. She soon crossed a leg over the other and placed her hands on her lap?...

''So...where's my friend?''

Roman said:
Ramona stopped walking and looked at Kristako, the wind blowing a little, causing her hair to blow with it. She gently placed a hand on her hair to keep it from flowing all over "That's why I'm leaving. Also... Thanks."
tumblr_lv5lw3oWq71qde3eto1_500.gif
''Huh...? Thanks for...what, the drink?''

...?She asked as she looked at her also stopping?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh...? Thanks for...what, the drink?''
...⊹She asked as she looked at her also stopping⊹...
"For that... And being a friend. If you consider yourself my friend. I consider you one of mine." Ramona said before turning around and continuing on her way to the girl's dormitory.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Humans just keep getting more interesting do they?''
...?She said before her form changed as she chased down the car. When she reached it, she passed the car and stopped in the way. When the car was about to run her over, she jumped and instead, she flew into the wind shield and sat in the back seat of the car sitting elegantly as if she were sitting there the entire time as the wind shield repaired itself. She soon crossed a leg over the other and placed her hands on her lap?...

''So...where's my friend?''

There was only one guy in the car, and he didn't respond. Because he couldn't respond. Cinder had taken the bait. What kind of idiots would use something as loud as a car for an escape? The man driving was in his late twenties, his mouth gagged and the only reason he was still driving was because he'd been told that if he stopped before leaving the city limits they'd find him and shoot him. This had obviously been planned out in advance, meaning that the people that had stolen Seria had somehow knew about her coming here beforehand. They'd obviously had assistance. The man just kept driving silently, not even looking back at Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom nodded and began to scratch his chin. His platinum Rolex watch ticked rythematically, filling the silence he had for a few moments. "God. This mystery is killing me. You just had to lose your memory, didn't you?" He sighed and shook his head.

It definitely was intriguing though. Whomever had erased the memories obviously wanted to cover up something. It could be something minor, but major at the same time. And of course, erasing ten years creates a larger gap of memories that could've been the culprit. He growled quietly. Whoever did it was smart. Tactical.

He reached up to his ear and unscrewed his small purple earring. He looked at it and threw it on the ground. It caused a purple smoke to appear and when it cleared, a red headed girl appeared. She looked around before her eyes landed on Ansom. She opened her mouth but Ansom interrupted.

"Fiona. Long time no see. How's my sister been treating you?" He asked before continuing on without the answer. "I need your help." He glanced at Haiiro before beginning to whisper. "A problem with Number 17"

The girl, Fiona, nodded before speaking, glancing at Haiiro quickly. "What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to talk to....uh..." He glanced at Haiiro again before stepping closer to Fiona, leaning in to her ear. "...to Greene."

Fiona looked at Ansom with a look of complete surprise. "Really? That important? Well okay."

The girl disappeared in the same smoke and the earring appeared back on Ansom's ear. "Alright. Are you hungry?" He asked Haiiro.

Roman said:
"For that... And being a friend. If you consider yourself my friend. I consider you one of mine." Ramona said before turning around and continuing on her way to the girl's dormitory.
''...Thanks....''

...⊹She said as she followed happily⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
There was only one guy in the car, and he didn't respond. Because he couldn't respond. Cinder had taken the bait. What kind of idiots would use something as loud as a car for an escape? The man driving was in his late twenties, his mouth gagged and the only reason he was still driving was because he'd been told that if he stopped before leaving the city limits they'd find him and shoot him. This had obviously been planned out in advance, meaning that the people that had stolen Seria had somehow knew about her coming here beforehand. They'd obviously had assistance. The man just kept driving silently, not even looking back at Cinder.
''Hm...keep driving sir...''

...♱She said before she opened the door and jumped out, landing completely fine. She soon stood up and looked around. She soon sensed Seria's presence. Cinder, you're so hasty...She thought to herself before she went towards the presence♱...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and began to scratch his chin. His platinum Rolex watch ticked rythematically, filling the silence he had for a few moments. "God. This mystery is killing me. You just had to lose your memory, didn't you?" He sighed and shook his head.
It definitely was intriguing though. Whomever had erased the memories obviously wanted to cover up something. It could be something minor, but major at the same time. And of course, erasing ten years creates a larger gap of memories that could've been the culprit. He growled quietly. Whoever did it was smart. Tactical.

He reached up to his ear and unscrewed his small purple earring. He looked at it and threw it on the ground. It caused a purple smoke to appear and when it cleared, a red headed girl appeared. She looked around before her eyes landed on Ansom. She opened her mouth but Ansom interrupted.

"Fiona. Long time no see. How's my sister been treating you?" He asked before continuing on without the answer. "I need your help." He glanced at Haiiro before beginning to whisper. "A problem with Number 17"

The girl, Fiona, nodded before speaking, glancing at Haiiro quickly. "What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to talk to....uh..." He glanced at Haiiro again before stepping closer to Fiona, leaning in to her ear. "...to Greene."

Fiona looked at Ansom with a look of complete surprise. "Really? That important? Well okay."

The girl disappeared in the same smoke and the earring appeared back on Ansom's ear. "Alright. Are you hungry?" He asked Haiiro.
"...Whaaaat just happened there? I've seen some strange things, but, uh, that takes the cake. And, yeah, I'm kinda hungry."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Whaaaat just happened there? I've seen some strange things, but, uh, that takes the cake. And, yeah, I'm kinda hungry."
Ansom smiles innocently. "Oh nothing. That was Fiona, my caretaker. I simply asked her for some help." He nodded before smiling again at her comment about hunger. "Do you want to go get something to eat with me?" He suddenly sighed. "Oh, right, I forgot. You probably want to stay here and torture Han some more..." He nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm...keep driving sir...''
...♱She said before she opened the door and jumped out, landing completely fine. She soon stood up and looked around. She soon sensed Seria's presence. Cinder, you're so hasty...She thought to herself before she went towards the presence♱...
The man silently kept driving. The presences were coming from the forest, but they seemed to be moving quickly. The strange part though, was that there was two of Seria's presences. One of the people who was assisting with this plan, against his will, had created an exact duplicate of Seria, which was heading the opposite direction. It was just an illusion, and upon being caught would simply fade away, but it was enough to fool most higher beings, excepting Sanctums. Something about the whole situation itself was just plain strange.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiles innocently. "Oh nothing. That was Fiona, my caretaker. I simply asked her for some help." He nodded before smiling again at her comment about hunger. "Do you want to go get something to eat with me?" He suddenly sighed. "Oh, right, I forgot. You probably want to stay here and torture Han some more..." He nodded.
"Meh, Hannah can stay in the room by herself for a little while. Until she decides to actually look around the room on her own I'm going to leave her there by herself. Although, that's probably what she wants. So, yeah, I wouldn't mind getting something to eat with you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, Hannah can stay in the room by herself for a little while. Until she decides to actually look around the room on her own I'm going to leave her there by herself. Although, that's probably what she wants. So, yeah, I wouldn't mind getting something to eat with you."
Ansom had a confused look. Nothing she said made any sense until she got to the food part. "Alright cool. Whatchu feel like eating? Anything in particular?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom had a confused look. Nothing she said made any sense until she got to the food part. "Alright cool. Whatchu feel like eating? Anything in particular?"
"I could go for anything, really."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The man silently kept driving. The presences were coming from the forest, but they seemed to be moving quickly. The strange part though, was that there was two of Seria's presences. One of the people who was assisting with this plan, against his will, had created an exact duplicate of Seria, which was heading the opposite direction. It was just an illusion, and upon being caught would simply fade away, but it was enough to fool most higher beings, excepting Sanctums. Something about the whole situation itself was just plain strange.
''Two...huh?''

...?She soon decided to do something she's never done before. She soon spawned out her God Eater half as there were now 2 Cinders. One Goddess, another, the God Eater. They soon spoke to each other before separating to the Seria presences?...

The Fire Goddess ''Y'know what I'm gonna say, don't you?''

The Ignited God Eater ''Oh come on...you know me too well. Have I ever failed you?''

NeoClassical said:
"Burgers it is." Ansom nodded. "Do you wanna just teleport to this cool diner place I know or do you wanna take a car?" He asked.
"Let's just teleport. I've had some really strangely bad luck with being around cars lately."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...?She soon decided to do something she's never done before. She soon spawned out her God Eater half as there were now 2 Cinders. One Goddess, another, the God Eater. They soon spoke to each other before separating to the Seria presences?...

The Fire Goddess ''Y'know what I'm gonna say, don't you?''
The Fire Goddess

The Ignited God Eater ''Oh come on...you know me too well. Have I ever failed you?''
The Ignited God Eater

The man who's special skills were being used against his will felt the cold chill of the barrel of a Colt M1911 pressed to the side of his head. "There are more of her. Make more illusions. Otherwise, we kill you." The man lets out a solemn sigh, creating one more illusion, which headed in a random direction away from the previous one he'd made along with a large group of the kidnappers. He was only doing this because he didn't want to die. These people were strangely well armed, and actually seemed to want the mysterious girl to find Seria, but not yet. He'd been listening in to their conversations before they decided to break off and kidnap Seria. Now, he was left with just one of them, the second in command of this kidnapping operation... Meanwhile, Seria was unconscious, being carried to an undisclosed location.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Let's just teleport. I've had some really strangely bad luck with being around cars lately."
The man who's special skills were being used against his will felt the cold chill of the barrel of a Colt M1911 pressed to the side of his head. "There are more of her. Make more illusions. Otherwise, we kill you." The man lets out a solemn sigh, creating one more illusion, which headed in a random direction away from the previous one he'd made along with a large group of the kidnappers. He was only doing this because he didn't want to die. These people were strangely well armed, and actually seemed to want the mysterious girl to find Seria, but not yet. He'd been listening in to their conversations before they decided to break off and kidnap Seria. Now, he was left with just one of them, the second in command of this kidnapping operation... Meanwhile, Seria was unconscious, being carried to an undisclosed location.
Ansom sighed. "Aw. I really wanted to drive." He pouted before shaking his head. "Whatever. Grab my hand." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back