• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hannah still sat there, her vision still shadowed. She didn't hear anything but she knew Haiiro was just lurking out there, trying to trick her into looking. She shook her head. "If I look at you, will you turn me back into a guy?" She said aloud.
A speaker in the corner of the room turned on. "I'm not going to be back for a while. I have something to go take care of in another dimension, servant. You can look at whatever you want, I don't care, I've got work to do. Just stay here, don't leave the room, and don't leave the dimension." The speaker says before turning off.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. So uh...how old do you think these guys were when they y'know...that all those things to you..?''
"...They're two years older than me...or at least two years older than I think I am...and they've been doing this to me for six years... so they were 12?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
A speaker in the corner of the room turned on. "I'm not going to be back for a while. I have something to go take care of in another dimension, servant. You can look at whatever you want, I don't care, I've got work to do. Just stay here, don't leave the room, and don't leave the dimension." The speaker says before turning off.
Hannah let out an angered sigh. "She just completely ignored my question." She scoffed. "I doubt even curses could make someone love her. What was I thinking when I dated her?" He muttered.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...They're two years older than me...or at least two years older than I think I am...and they've been doing this to me for six years... so they were 12?"
''That's pretty young...No wonder they weren't jailed for it. And I dunno if their parents even scolded them..''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah let out an angered sigh. "She just completely ignored my question." She scoffed. "I doubt even curses could make someone love her. What was I thinking when I dated her?" He muttered.
"...I wonder if she'll look? I mean, if she does she'll fall in love with me, so, I'll win... Ughh, why do I even care...why do I care if that bitch loves me?... Ughh, I've got work to do." Haiiro mutters, leaving her dimension.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That's pretty young...No wonder they weren't jailed for it. And I dunno if their parents even scolded them..''
"...That was only the first time out of twenty six times over the past six years......"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I wonder if she'll look? I mean, if she does she'll fall in love with me, so, I'll win... Ughh, why do I even care...why do I care if that bitch loves me?... Ughh, I've got work to do." Haiiro mutters, leaving her dimension.
"...That was only the first time out of twenty six times over the past six years......"
Hannah simply sat there, her head against the wall. The silence was killing her. She eventually drifted to sleep. She had dreams of fresh air and freedom. Not literally but in the sense of the soul. Freedom of choice.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''They aren't arrested yet? Even with that? Wish I lived here to protect you.''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah simply sat there, her head against the wall. The silence was killing her. She eventually drifted to sleep. She had dreams of fresh air and freedom. Not literally but in the sense of the soul. Freedom of choice.
After a very, very short trip to the former dimension of Seria, the former nature goddess who she'd sent down to earth in a fit of rage, she returned to her dimension, waiting right outside of the room Hannah was in.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''They aren't arrested yet? Even with that? Wish I lived here to protect you.''
"...Why would the cops who helped them kidnap me arrest them?..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
After a very, very short trip to the former dimension of Seria, the former nature goddess who she'd sent down to earth in a fit of rage, she returned to her dimension, waiting right outside of the room Hannah was in.
''Well...I dunno. But we're trying to look for some motif...I'm sorry if you are saddened by this..''

...♱She said as she walked with Seria♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah continued to sleep until her dreams were plagued by Haiiro The Fucking Tyrant. She ruined her dreamscape world, setting fire to everything and everyone. God, she was such a bitch.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I dunno. But we're trying to look for some motif...I'm sorry if you are saddened by this..''
...♱She said as she walked with Seria♱...
"I-It's fine...Follow me, I'll lead you to where they usually hang out..." Seria says, sighing and leading Cinder to an old warehouse.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah continued to sleep until her dreams were plagued by Haiiro The Fucking Tyrant. She ruined her dreamscape world, setting fire to everything and everyone. God, she was such a bitch.

Haiiro waits silently outside the room, deciding not to enter and instead to just go to her memory room and do some organization of her memories.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's fine. Besides, it probably won't kill me.''
"Well I'm drinking blood, which you can replenish, so you should be perfectly fine."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I-It's fine...Follow me, I'll lead you to where they usually hang out..." Seria says, sighing and leading Cinder to an old warehouse.
Haiiro waits silently outside the room, deciding not to enter and instead to just go to her memory room and do some organization of her memories.
''Huh...alright.''

...♱She said walking beside Seria while looking around the warehouse cautiously♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh...alright.''
...♱She said walking beside Seria while looking around the warehouse cautiously♱...
Seria sighs, walking around to the back of the warehouse and opening the back door, slowly heading in.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom stood behind Haiiro quietly. He tilted his head and smiled. He quickly jerked her shoulders and spoke loudly. "I have a question." He chuckled.

Hannah woke up suddenly and looked around, frightened when she couldn't see anything. It took her a few moments before she remembered what was going on.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...what to do now? Oh, is...he gonna be okay?''
Ramona looked at the guy, and sighed. "Maybe..." the bench began to levitate and it soon hit him in the back of the head. "Whoops... Maybe not."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom stood behind Haiiro quietly. He tilted his head and smiled. He quickly jerked her shoulders and spoke loudly. "I have a question." He chuckled.
Hannah woke up suddenly and looked around, frightened when she couldn't see anything. It took her a few moments before she remembered what was going on.
"GODDAMN IT DON'T DO THAT!" Haiiro yells, quickly turning around. "W-what is it you want to ask?"

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she looked around♱...

Suddenly Seria was gone, or, well, not gone, simply snatched from Cinder's sight by an unknown assailant who had dragged her into the darkness, where there wasn't any light because the warehouse's lights weren't on.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"GODDAMN IT DON'T DO THAT!" Haiiro yells, quickly turning around. "W-what is it you want to ask?"
Suddenly Seria was gone, or, well, not gone, simply snatched from Cinder's sight by an unknown assailant who had dragged her into the darkness, where there wasn't any light because the warehouse's lights weren't on.
Ansom laughed. "Sorry." He shook his head and his smile was replaced by a confused frown. "Did Houdini really die from getting punched in the gut?" He asked quizzically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back