• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Aw. I really wanted to drive." He pouted before shaking his head. "Whatever. Grab my hand." He said.
"Sorry, but, I'd rather not be in a third car crash this week. I doubt you'd crash it, but I'd rather not take any chances." She says, grabbing Ansom's hand.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Let's just teleport. I've had some really strangely bad luck with being around cars lately."
The man who's special skills were being used against his will felt the cold chill of the barrel of a Colt M1911 pressed to the side of his head. "There are more of her. Make more illusions. Otherwise, we kill you." The man lets out a solemn sigh, creating one more illusion, which headed in a random direction away from the previous one he'd made along with a large group of the kidnappers. He was only doing this because he didn't want to die. These people were strangely well armed, and actually seemed to want the mysterious girl to find Seria, but not yet. He'd been listening in to their conversations before they decided to break off and kidnap Seria. Now, he was left with just one of them, the second in command of this kidnapping operation... Meanwhile, Seria was unconscious, being carried to an undisclosed location.
...♱The God Eater giggled when she saw more appearances. She soon made clones of herself before they all bolted. Soon, they managed to catch the clones and the special hostage. They even managed to capture the armed person because they had jammed the gun using their power. They soon started to torture the man who had the colt♱...

''Tell us where you took Seria. That is if you don't want us to burn you slowly until you die.''

...☫The Goddess was sort of quickly catching up to Seria but quietly as possible☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The God Eater giggled when she saw more appearances. She soon made clones of herself before they all bolted. Soon, they managed to catch the clones and the special hostage. They even managed to capture the armed person because they had jammed the gun using their power. They soon started to torture the man who had the colt♱...
''Tell us where you took Seria. That is if you don't want us to burn you slowly until you die.''

...☫The Goddess was sort of quickly catching up to Seria but quietly as possible☫...
The man smiles, silently staring at The God Eater for a while. "Somewhere where we can kill both her and the other you, that's where. It was a big mistake choosing to come here specifically. Our leader will dispose of all of you, as well as Seria with absolutely no trouble, just like he's already done before. Ah well, kill me or not, I don't care. I performed my task. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock." A loud ticking noise suddenly started coming from somewhere nearby. "Time's almost up. That is, if you want to keep Seria alive." He says with a grin. Seria seemed to be on the move still, but was no longer moving in the same direction. Instead, she was heading underground through a very well hidden and nearly undetectable passageway. "I guess now is the time where someone should say, IT'S A TRAP!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The man smiles, silently staring at The God Eater for a while. "Somewhere where we can kill both her and the other you, that's where. It was a big mistake choosing to come here specifically. Our leader will dispose of all of you, as well as Seria with absolutely no trouble, just like he's already done before. Ah well, kill me or not, I don't care. I performed my task. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock." A loud ticking noise suddenly started coming from somewhere nearby. "Time's almost up. That is, if you want to keep Seria alive." He says with a grin. Seria seemed to be on the move still, but was no longer moving in the same direction. Instead, she was heading underground through a very well hidden and nearly undetectable passageway. "I guess now is the time where someone should say, IT'S A TRAP!"
''You son of a bitch..''

...♱She said before she stabbed a fire crystal into his head, killing him. Soon going towards the Goddess' direction♱...

...☫The Goddess was still trying to find Seria. Before she tripped on a root and sprained her ankle. Now she was unable to run, but simply limp her way to the presence☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You son of a bitch..''
...♱She said before she stabbed a fire crystal into his head, killing him. Soon going towards the Goddess' direction♱...

...☫The Goddess was still trying to find Seria. Before she tripped on a root and sprained her ankle. Now she was unable to run, but simply limp her way to the presence☫...
Seria's presence was still rapidly moving, descending deeper and deeper at a rapid pace.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Sorry, but, I'd rather not be in a third car crash this week. I doubt you'd crash it, but I'd rather not take any chances." She says, grabbing Ansom's hand.
Ansom nodded. "Yeah yeah. I just really love cars." He sighed and they both appeared at a table in a sparsely populated diner. "This is my favorite place to eat." He smiled. "You can get just about anything here."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah yeah. I just really love cars." He sighed and they both appeared at a table in a sparsely populated diner. "This is my favorite place to eat." He smiled. "You can get just about anything here."
"Wow...there's barely anyone else here... That's kinda odd. Either way, the food's probably pretty damn good if this place is your favorite place to eat, Ansom."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria's presence was still rapidly moving, descending deeper and deeper at a rapid pace.
...☫Cinder kept limping after Seria. The thought of her losing her now was unbearable. It was her fault. It was all her fault. She needed to learn when to take control of both hers and Seria's actions. She heavily regretted the decision of trying confront these people. But why did they pick Seria out of all supers?☫...

Moonstone

Moonstone positioned themself to give Elaena some room. "Junchi's almost done anyways, so I doubt a nap at this time will be convenient. You can take a nap if you want though." Moonstone said. They weren't really in the mood for watching over someone as they slept when they had stuff to do, but they didn't want to come off as rude.

Moonstone got up from their bed and stretched, then went towards the bathroom connected to their room. When they came back a few second later, they were dragging a suitcase behind them and their headscarf was tired a bit different. "I'll put my stuff away later since that will be quicker. Let's hurry up." they said as they laid their suitcase next to their bed.

Junchi nodded and closed their suitcase. They threw the last bit of their clothes on their bed, and let some fall off onto the floor. "Let's go look around the school. I have no idea where most of the classes are."

"I picked up a map, but I didn't read through it much." Moonstone replied as they walked towards the door. "Are you coming Elaena? We can wait if you'd like."

Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Status: Talking to Junchi and Elaena while standing near the door.

Interacting With: Junchi and Elaena Rillas.

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept limping after Seria. The thought of her losing her now was unbearable. It was her fault. It was all her fault. She needed to learn when to take control of both hers and Seria's actions. She heavily regretted the decision of trying confront these people. But why did they pick Seria out of all supers?☫...
Seria's presences stopped moving. The trap was set. Now all that was left was Cinder. She was almost to the secret passage already, which was a straight down fall for hundreds of feet, and would probably be quite a painful landing.

Roman said:
Upon taking the scroll and hearing this man's words, Hayate shook his head. "These people are my people. If this involves their safety, they can hear it." He said before opening and reading over the scroll. "N-No..." He said before he looked to his side and saw Satoshi coming towards them. "I'm sorry, but everyone on high alert, I have to deny this request." He said, before placing a hand on his son's head, who also held the power of the Nine-Tails."Dad... What's going on? Who are these people?" Satoshi asked looking at him."No one... In fact. They're leaving."
Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...♝Masahi chuckled when Hayate mentioned that Masahi was leaving. Ha! What a fool. Spiking his energies to half their maximum, Masahi released them from the Kamui dimension letting Hayate and the beast inside him feel the non-human half of himself. After that he lunged forward, grabbing at Satoshi while speaking♝...

"I'm only leaving after I learn of the dual Nine-tails!"

...♝Masahi at the same time looked at Hataye before activating Kamui. Knowing he was physical for the moment Masahi decided to at least make things interesting. So with that train of though, he started to launch dozens of kunai out of the Kamui dimension at the upwards of a hundred miles per hour♝...

no slide no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria's presences stopped moving. The trap was set. Now all that was left was Cinder. She was almost to the secret passage already, which was a straight down fall for hundreds of feet, and would probably be quite a painful landing.
...?The God Eater and the Goddess soon made it to the entrance. Though they saw it was a fall. The two soon fused together back to normal as she was back in her sort of combat form. She soon took her two blades and stabbed it into the sides of the wall in the jump. She used the blades to control her fall. Once she neared the bottom, she made the knives to point outward into the walls as she slowed them eventually stopping. She soon took the knives out of the wall and looked around as her ankle seemed fine now after healing over time?...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wow...there's barely anyone else here... That's kinda odd. Either way, the food's probably pretty damn good if this place is your favorite place to eat, Ansom."
"There's nobody here because kids these days don't appreciate the old-style atmosphere of a fine diner." Ansom scoffed. "Just because there aren't any video games or dance floors...." He shook his head. "But yeah. The food is excellent. I'm quite picky so..."

A waitress came by and smiles at the two guests before dropping off the menus and introducing the specials: The Twin Slam Burger. It was simply a double decker burger with lists of cheese and other condiments but it was half priced.

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?The God Eater and the Goddess soon made it to the entrance. Though they saw it was a fall. The two soon fused together back to normal as she was back in her sort of combat form. She soon took her two blades and stabbed it into the sides of the wall in the jump. She used the blades to control her fall. Once she neared the bottom, she made the knives to point outward into the walls as she slowed them eventually stopping. She soon took the knives out of the wall and looked around as her ankle seemed fine now after healing over time?...
They landed in a dark, seemingly endless hallway, with no lighting at all, pitch black with nothing in sight. Speakers from somewhere in the hallway suddenly turned on. "TICK TOCK, TIME'S RUNNING OUT~ Run run run, unless you want Seria to die~" A female voice yells over the speakers before they shut off.

Avatia

Avatia sat in her room reading her books, desperately trying to avoid going outside before her next class. She already hated the place, but knew it was just an illogical reaction to being away from home and surrounded by people she didn't understand. She stroked her hair continuously as she read her book, but would occasionally pull her hair. It wasn't like she was paying attention to the book much anyways, she was actually wondering what to do about her next class.

Her last class was physical education, something she didn't do that well in. She tried to cheat by manipulating gravity to make her stronger, but she was instantly caught and given a warning.

She sighed and closed her book, deciding to just walk around the school halls for a bit. She didn't really have an objective, and just wanted to pass some time before heading off to her next class.

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed

Interacting With: No One

Character Sheet: Avatia

AriaTheWatcher said:
They landed in a dark, seemingly endless hallway, with no lighting at all, pitch black with nothing in sight. Speakers from somewhere in the hallway suddenly turned on. "TICK TOCK, TIME'S RUNNING OUT~ Run run run, unless you want Seria to die~" A female voice yells over the speakers before they shut off.
...☫Cinder sighed before she started running towards the female voice. It kind of frustrated her by how every time she were to save someone, she had to play by someone's rules. She was now thinking that she was a pathetic Goddess who can't seem to put anything in her control combat wise☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder sighed before she started running towards the female voice. It kind of frustrated her by how every time she were to save someone, she had to play by someone's rules. She was now thinking that she was a pathetic Goddess who can't seem to put anything in her control combat wise☫...
The sound of a ticking clock began being broadcasted over the speakers at an extremely loud volume. This was what the female wanted. She wanted Cinder to rush along. Because then Cinder wouldn't notice the fact that she was about to run into a special trap, that would electrocute her as soon as she reached a certain point. Granted, it was really far down the hallway, but still. If Cinder kept running, no doubt she'd get one SHOCKING surprise. The female didn't expect this to kill Cinder, no, she just was messing around at this point.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The sound of a ticking clock began being broadcasted over the speakers at an extremely loud volume. This was what the female wanted. She wanted Cinder to rush along. Because then Cinder wouldn't notice the fact that she was about to run into a special trap, that would electrocute her as soon as she reached a certain point. Granted, it was really far down the hallway, but still. If Cinder kept running, no doubt she'd get one SHOCKING surprise. The female didn't expect this to kill Cinder, no, she just was messing around at this point.
...☫Cinder kept running further into the hallway before she saw some kind of...unusual material. She soon stopped quickly before she fell into the trap. She was now a meter away from the trap☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept running further into the hallway before she saw some kind of...unusual material. She soon stopped quickly before she fell into the trap. She was now a meter away from the trap☫...
The female frowns, hiding somewhere in the underground facility. How had Cinder noticed the trap? That wasn't supposed to happen. She sighed, deactivating the trap. "YOU'RE BEING TOO SLOW!~ IF YOU AREN'T QUICKER, THE TIMER WILL RUN OUT, AND I GET TO KILL SERIA~" The female yells over the speakers. At this point postponing things was just stupid.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The female frowns, hiding somewhere in the underground facility. How had Cinder noticed the trap? That wasn't supposed to happen. She sighed, deactivating the trap. "YOU'RE BEING TOO SLOW!~ IF YOU AREN'T QUICKER, THE TIMER WILL RUN OUT, AND I GET TO KILL SERIA~" The female yells over the speakers. At this point postponing things was just stupid.
''Humans....are just...''

...☫She said before she sighed and face palmed. They probably were underestimating her. She soon began to run again trying to get to Seria☫...

NeoClassical said:
"There's nobody here because kids these days don't appreciate the old-style atmosphere of a fine diner." Ansom scoffed. "Just because there aren't any video games or dance floors...." He shook his head. "But yeah. The food is excellent. I'm quite picky so..."
A waitress came by and smiles at the two guests before dropping off the menus and introducing the specials: The Twin Slam Burger. It was simply a double decker burger with lists of cheese and other condiments but it was half priced.

@AriaTheWatcher
"Meh, those places with video games and dance floors and that crap just don't interest me. Plus usually the food there is just plain bad. You know? I think I'm going to just have the special."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...☫She said before she sighed and face palmed. They probably were underestimating her. She soon began to run again trying to get to Seria☫...

The female sighs, tapping her foot. Cinder was really being much too slow. Soon enough, Cinder would find herself in a room with absolutely no light, the room where Seria was tied up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, those places with video games and dance floors and that crap just don't interest me. Plus usually the food there is just plain bad. You know? I think I'm going to just have the special."
The female sighs, tapping her foot. Cinder was really being much too slow. Soon enough, Cinder would find herself in a room with absolutely no light, the room where Seria was tied up.
...☫Once Cinder found herself in the room with no light. She soon looked around before opening her palm and ignited fire from it☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once Cinder found herself in the room with no light. She soon looked around before opening her palm and ignited fire from it☫...
The light didn't illuminate the entire room, but did reveal Seria, gagged and tied to a table. "Well well well, looks like you made it in ti- hold up, let me fix the volume. There we go. No, still a bit too loud. Ah, here we are. Anyway, looks like you made it in time. Too bad you aren't going to be leaving." The female voice says over the speakers, after spending about 2 minutes trying to get the volume on the speakers right.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I was thinking about getting the special but I think I'll just get my usual." He nodded and called the waiter. "My date would like the special." He looked at Haiiro and winked. "I'll take the Buffalo Bill." It was what he usually got. It was a burger made from Bison meat with buffalo sauce smothered on it. It really complimented the red leafed lettuce.

"And bring me a glass of chocolate milk." Ansom said whenever the waitress asked for the drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back