• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled lightly and stopped walking, soon taking a key put of her pocket and unlocking the door to dorm #55. Once it was open, Ramona went inside the dorm and went to sit down. "I like putting it that way though~"
...⊹Kristako soon went in and flopped onto the bed⊹...

''...Kinda comfy...''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Oh. No reason." He looked down at his glass. "Man you don't like anything I like. Football. Cars. Sneaking up on people..." He shook his head slowly. "What do you like? What are your hobbies?"
"Meh, stuff you probably wouldn't like. Tormenting people, freaking people out, torturing people. That kinda stuff."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Explain then..''
"Quite simple. I just hate Seria. That enough of an explanation?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Meh, stuff you probably wouldn't like. Tormenting people, freaking people out, torturing people. That kinda stuff."
"Quite simple. I just hate Seria. That enough of an explanation?"
''Why. Why do you hate her. You must have a reason why.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why don't you explain yourself? Because I have reasons why I wanted to save her.''
"I just said, bitch. I'm too lazy to do it. You going to shut up, or what? After all, I've got you trapped. I've won. Plus, you don't even know where I am."

Silvercat said:
"What dorm number did you get?" Sylvia asked tilting her head a bit
Arrow watched two girls pass by her into the dorm, one having white hair * Smells like...a vampire? maybe?.....hm..thats..disconcerting.*

Looking back at Sylvia "Oh um Its"- *checks phone* " Room 89? What one are you? " PoshPosh scrambled down from Arrows arms and ran around the front of the dorm rolling around and around on the floor

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I just said, bitch. I'm too lazy to do it. You going to shut up, or what? After all, I've got you trapped. I've won. Plus, you don't even know where I am."
''Tch...jeez..drama queen over here...''

...☫She mumbled as she sighed. She soon looked at Seria feeling guilty for wanting to confront these terrible people. What had Seria ever done to them?☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Tch...jeez..drama queen over here...''
...☫She mumbled as she sighed. She soon looked at Seria feeling guilty for wanting to confront these terrible people. What had Seria ever done to them?☫...
Seria stirs slightly, as if she was about to wake up. "Oh ho ho! Looks like the fun's about to start! Heheheheh."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria stirs slightly, as if she was about to wake up. "Oh ho ho! Looks like the fun's about to start! Heheheheh."
''...What...fun...?''

...☫She asked angrily as she glared at a direction☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...What...fun...?''
...☫She asked angrily as she glared at a direction☫...
"I took the liberty of messing a bit with Seria's mind while she was conscious, you see. That's my personal power, seeing into and altering the minds of. It's quite fun. Anyway, Seria isn't quite going to be the Seria you remember, at least not mentally. I'd explain more, but, I'd HATE to ruin the surprise~"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I took the liberty of messing a bit with Seria's mind while she was conscious, you see. That's my personal power, seeing into and altering the minds of. It's quite fun. Anyway, Seria isn't quite going to be the Seria you remember, at least not mentally. I'd explain more, but, I'd HATE to ruin the surprise~"
''What the hell have you done...''

...☫She asked as she looked more furious☫...

[QUOTE="HimeragiSto eiker]
''What the hell have you done...''
...☫She asked as she looked more furious☫...

[/QUOTE]
The female voice breaks into maniacal laughter. "You're about to find out, as soon as that stupid bitch decides to wake the hell up."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The female voice breaks into maniacal laughter. "You're about to find out, as soon as that stupid bitch decides to wake the hell up."
...☫Cinder glared even more☫...

''You're horrible..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder went up to Seria and shook her a bit☫...
''Hey...Seria...please wake up..''
Seria groans, starting to wake up. The voice from the speakers laughs quietly. "Yes, go ahead, unleash the new Seria. This'll be absolutely hilarious to watch." The female speaking through the speakers mutters, forgetting to actually turn off the microphone.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria groans, starting to wake up. The voice from the speakers laughs quietly. "Yes, go ahead, unleash the new Seria. This'll be absolutely hilarious to watch." The female speaking through the speakers mutters, forgetting to actually turn off the microphone.
''You don't check that microphone switch, do you.''

...☫She said a bit sternly before glaring at a direction☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You don't check that microphone switch, do you.''
...☫She said a bit sternly before glaring at a direction☫...
"...Shut up." The female voice says before shutting off the microphone, presumably to break into a fit of evil laughter. Seria yawns, waking up slowly and rubbing her eyes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Shut up." The female voice says before shutting off the microphone, presumably to break into a fit of evil laughter. Seria yawns, waking up slowly and rubbing her eyes.
''S-Seria...are you okay?''

...☫She asked Seria obviously worried☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''S-Seria...are you okay?''
...☫She asked Seria obviously worried☫...
Seria stares at Cinder and meows. The female voice decides to turn on the speaker again. "Don't even try getting a meaningful response out of her. I rendered her incapable of speech. The only thing she can do is meow and stuff like that."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria stares at Cinder and meows. The female voice decides to turn on the speaker again. "Don't even try getting a meaningful response out of her. I rendered her incapable of speech. The only thing she can do is meow and stuff like that."
''That....okay, now that is fucked up.''

...☫She said as she looked to a direction. She soon looked at Seria before asking☫...

''You...do know what I'm saying...right? Just nod if you can understand..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That....okay, now that is fucked up.''
...☫She said as she looked to a direction. She soon looked at Seria before asking☫...

''You...do know what I'm saying...right? Just nod if you can understand..''
Seria gave a silent nod, seeming embarrassed about having meowed a moment ago. "Aheheheh, that's not the only fucked up thing I did to her."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria gave a silent nod, seeming embarrassed about having meowed a moment ago. "Aheheheh, that's not the only fucked up thing I did to her."
''...You're not horrible...you're messed up...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...You're not horrible...you're messed up...''
"Yep, I am. And I like that~" Seria suddenly blushes, leaping on top of Cinder and hugging her tightly, refusing to let go. "Hmhmhm, looks like that happened earlier than expected." Seria starts purring, acting a bit strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back