• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just giggled a bit before she drove off♱...
''So...directions?''
"O-Oh, r-right, u-uh..." Seria digs around in her pockets, eventually pulling out her phone and putting in her old address into the GPS app. "H-here, j-just go off of these directions..." According to the GPS app it was at least a 5 hour drive.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-Oh, r-right, u-uh..." Seria digs around in her pockets, eventually pulling out her phone and putting in her old address into the GPS app. "H-here, j-just go off of these directions..." According to the GPS app it was at least a 5 hour drive.
''Okay.''

...♱She said as she drove. Eventually, they got there♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...♱She said as she drove. Eventually, they got there♱...
"...So much for the drive being five hours, that was only a few minutes..." Seria says, sighing. "A-anyway...s-since t-take a left here, and we'll be at the house I used to live in..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...So much for the drive being five hours, that was only a few minutes..." Seria says, sighing. "A-anyway...s-since t-take a left here, and we'll be at the house I used to live in..."
...♱Cinder nodded before taking the left♱...

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed. "Please stop. It's quite annoying."
Haiiro started crying louder, squeezing Hannah so tightly that it was hard for her to breath.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder nodded before taking the left♱...
Up ahead was a large two story house at the end of a long road, by itself surrounded by nothing but forest. "T-that's where I used to live... J-just park in the driveway, then we can go find the people that kept beating me up and kidnapping me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro started crying louder, squeezing Hannah so tightly that it was hard for her to breath.
Up ahead was a large two story house at the end of a long road, by itself surrounded by nothing but forest. "T-that's where I used to live... J-just park in the driveway, then we can go find the people that kept beating me up and kidnapping me..."
''Sure.''

...♱She said before parking the car in the drive way before getting out of the car♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah gasped. "Haiiro...." She took another deep breath. "...stop." Her face began to turn blue.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure.''
...♱She said before parking the car in the drive way before getting out of the car♱...
Seria gets out of the car and stares silently at her old home for a moment or two.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah gasped. "Haiiro...." She took another deep breath. "...stop." Her face began to turn blue.
"I-I'll stop if you just look at me! P-please!" Haiiro says, squeezing Hannah even tighter and continuing to cry.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria gets out of the car and stares silently at her old home for a moment or two.
"I-I'll stop if you just look at me! P-please!" Haiiro says, squeezing Hannah even tighter and continuing to cry.
''So...shall we go?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah slowly shook her head. "No...." She gasped. She was dangerously close to passing out. "I will not love someone who forces themselves me." She managed to get out.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...shall we go?''
"O-Oh! Y-yeah, let's go..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah slowly shook her head. "No...." She gasped. She was dangerously close to passing out. "I will not love someone who forces themselves me." She managed to get out.
"...S-so be it, you b-bitch!" Haiiro yells, wiping tears from her eyes and backing away. "I-I order you to not leave this room, or this dimension, and to stay exactly where you are!" Haiiro yells before disappearing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Your welcome.''
...⊹She said as the bite mark quickly healed as she straightened her neck⊹...
Ramona watched as her bite mark healed. "Hmmm... Interesting. If you weren't nice of enough to let me get a quick drink, I would h ah he turned you into my personal snack." She said with a smile.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...S-so be it, you b-bitch!" Haiiro yells, wiping tears from her eyes and backing away. "I-I order you to not leave this room, or this dimension, and to stay exactly where you are!" Haiiro yells before disappearing.
...♱Cinder nodded♱...

''Lead the way.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah sighed and rolled her eyes, sitting down on the ground. "I'm the bitch?" She chuckled. "Yeah. Okay." She shook her head. "Seriously. Who is that pathetic that they can't even tell someone why they have to look at them?"

Roman said:
Ramona watched as her bite mark healed. "Hmmm... Interesting. If you weren't nice of enough to let me get a quick drink, I would h ah he turned you into my personal snack." She said with a smile.
''Well...Just don't take too much of an advantage''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...Just don't take too much of an advantage''
"What? Why would I do that? If you weren't nice to me, I definitely would have just did what I want, but expect me to ask very often. I noticed you can replenish your blood and your body heals quickly so me feeding wouldn't be a major problem to you."

Roman said:
"What? Why would I do that? If you weren't nice to me, I definitely would have just did what I want, but expect me to ask very often. I noticed you can replenish your blood and your body heals quickly so me feeding wouldn't be a major problem to you."
''Well...yeah...I guess so..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder nodded♱...
''Lead the way.''
Seria sighs, heading back down the road to her former house. "I-It's not too far..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed and rolled her eyes, sitting down on the ground. "I'm the bitch?" She chuckled. "Yeah. Okay." She shook her head. "Seriously. Who is that pathetic that they can't even tell someone why they have to look at them?"
"...W-why wouldn't she just look at me?... I-I need to make here wear more of the set...force her to do anything I want no matter how much she resists..." Haiiro mutters, snapping her fingers and making the entire room that Hannah was in fill with posters and pictures of herself, including the floor, making it so that wherever Hannah looked she would see Haiiro.

kk1243 said:
( Alright :) )
Arrow nodded Absentmindly as she thought about what room was hers and if they allowed living panda stuffed animals....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras sighed and closed her book- She got up and looked around then a thought suddenly popped in her mind * OH NO what if this isn't the right building???? OH NOOOoooo * she wailed in her mind and hurrildy got up and checked her phone for the information on the school "Oh! I came to the wrong place...I have to go to the dorms which is.... *points in a direction* that way! OK I guess I gotta drive to the student parking lot then...." She quickly walked out of the building and once outside started to walk to her car
"What dorm number did you get?" Sylvia asked tilting her head a bit.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, heading back down the road to her former house. "I-It's not too far..."
"...W-why wouldn't she just look at me?... I-I need to make here wear more of the set...force her to do anything I want no matter how much she resists..." Haiiro mutters, snapping her fingers and making the entire room that Hannah was in fill with posters and pictures of herself, including the floor, making it so that wherever Hannah looked she would see Haiiro.
Hannah still sat there, her vision still shadowed. She didn't hear anything but she knew Haiiro was just lurking out there, trying to trick her into looking. She shook her head. "If I look at you, will you turn me back into a guy?" She said aloud.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Alright. So uh...how old do you think these guys were when they y'know...that all those things to you..?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back