• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded as he spoke "That's pretty amazing...Jeez I wouldn't like to piss you off anyways" An inaudible laugh escaped the girls lips "You seem a responsible enough person to be giving such a power"

Arthur nodded and smiled. "Well thank you." He gave his own laugh. "Yeah but I wouldn't mind people getting me mad. I had to learn to keep calm and not rewrite a scenario based solely on my feelings. Not everyone is nice and I just need to remember that. If I did bad stuff to everyone whom has pissed me off, the world would have a much less population."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro's tears dripped onto Hannah. "P-please...j-just look..."
Hannah could feel the teardrops of Haiiro. They were cold. She sighed. "Tell me why. I'm tired of being used." She said. What didn't Haiiro understand? Hannah didn't like Haiiro. At least not in her female form. She wasn't gay.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah could feel the teardrops of Haiiro. They were cold. She sighed. "Tell me why. I'm tired of being used." She said. What didn't Haiiro understand? Hannah didn't like Haiiro. At least not in her female form. She wasn't gay.
Haiiro went completely silent, but was still crying.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro went completely silent, but was still crying.
"God dammit Haiiro!" Hannah exclaimed. "Just tell me the damn reason why I need to look at you. I'm mortal trash. Remember?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-no! D-don't confront them! P-please!"
''But it...''

...♱She soon sighed. She didn't want to force Seria to come with her to confront, so she thought it'd be best to leave alone now♱...

''Alright...if you say so..''

NeoClassical said:
"God dammit Haiiro!" Hannah exclaimed. "Just tell me the damn reason why I need to look at you. I'm mortal trash. Remember?"
Haiiro didn't say anything, and just kept crying.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But it...''
...♱She soon sighed. She didn't want to force Seria to come with her to confront, so she thought it'd be best to leave alone now♱...

''Alright...if you say so..''
"I-I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me... I don't want to be the reason for anyone's pain..."

Mei Junchi[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena yawned and looked all around before taking a seat on the edge of one of the beds as Naji curled on her lap. Looking to Moonstone as they spoke she smiled and shook her head "No, Its quite alright, I could just nap until you both are done" she said to them, which probably sounded like a joke but Elaena being Elaena, she was serious, after all, because of her powers she needed at least 14 hours of sleep a day sometimes.

Extra Info

Moonstone and Junchi's dorm

Sitting on a bed

Mood:

Sleepy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Moonstone and Junchi

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I-I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me... I don't want to be the reason for anyone's pain..."
Hannah shook her head. "Fine. Keep crying. I'm not looking until you tell me why."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur nodded and smiled. "Well thank you." He gave his own laugh. "Yeah but I wouldn't mind people getting me mad. I had to learn to keep calm and not rewrite a scenario based solely on my feelings. Not everyone is nice and I just need to remember that. If I did bad stuff to everyone whom has pissed me off, the world would have a much less population."

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie tilted her head "Have you ever let that happen before? Y'know...change things because of how you felt?" She asked curiously. Maybe that was a bit personal to ask, either way Rosalie never thought of such things when she asked questions until after she had voiced them.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie tilted her head "Have you ever let that happen before? Y'know...change things because of how you felt?" She asked curiously. Maybe that was a bit personal to ask, either way Rosalie never thought of such things when she asked questions until after she had voiced them.

Arthur sighed and nodded slowly. "Yes." He scowled. "It was a long time ago." His voice began to trail off until it was only a mutter. "That poor family..." He shook his head.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...please...just look at me...please...please..."
Hannah sighed. "No. Just shut up. Stop your sniffling. It's really annoying. You can beg all you want. I'm not looking until you tell me why."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed. "No. Just shut up. Stop your sniffling. It's really annoying. You can beg all you want. I'm not looking until you tell me why."
Haiiro kisses Hannah on the cheek. "Please just look at me........"

NeoClassical said:
Arthur sighed and nodded slowly. "Yes." He scowled. "It was a long time ago." His voice began to trail off until it was only a mutter. "That poor family..." He shook his head.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"Ah, I see..." She looked to the sky for a moment as the rain finally stopped and the sun peeked out from the clouds. Her gaze then moved back to him, her voice now fallen silent. She kinda wondered what exactly he did and why he couldn't undo it, but decided to just leave it be, even she could catch on that may not be her business.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"Ah, I see..." She looked to the sky for a moment as the rain finally stopped and the sun peeked out from the clouds. Her gaze then moved back to him, her voice now fallen silent. She kinda wondered what exactly he did and why he couldn't undo it, but decided to just leave it be, even she could catch on that may not be her business.

Arthur noticed Rosalie's silence and sighed. Great. He had made it awkward. "Yeah....anyway....sorry about the notebook....and the mood destroyer." He chuckled slightly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''...I see...I wouldn't hurt them but...if you say that we shouldn't confront them and ask what motives were...then it's fine.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back