• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...I see...I wouldn't hurt them but...if you say that we shouldn't confront them and ask what motives were...then it's fine.''
"...I-I'd like to confront them...a-as long as nobody gets hurt...I-I think I kind of misunderstood what you were saying..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah frowned. "I want you to tell me why." She pulled her arms around from Haiiro. "Why won't you tell me?"
"B-because...b-because...I-I can't bring myself to tell you..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...whenever you feel when to confront them..''

"W-well...i-it would be best to do it as soon as possible, b-but we'll have to wait for the school day to end, right? I-I mean, we'd get in trouble if we skipped the rest of our classes..."

AriaTheWatcher said:

"W-well...i-it would be best to do it as soon as possible, b-but we'll have to wait for the school day to end, right? I-I mean, we'd get in trouble if we skipped the rest of our classes..."
Hannah shook her head. "Just tell me. Geez, I thought you were a goddess of destruction. Not some cry baby."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''I guess so...''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "Just tell me. Geez, I thought you were a goddess of destruction. Not some cry baby."
"...I-I'll tell you...i-if you look at me...p-please...d-don't make me have to dispel the shadows..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I-I'll tell you...i-if you look at me...p-please...d-don't make me have to dispel the shadows..."
"No. You'll tell me before I look at you. What you say will determine me looking or not." Hannah nodded her head.

NeoClassical said:
"No. You'll tell me before I look at you. What you say will determine me looking or not." Hannah nodded her head.
"...P-please....t-trust me...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well......I mean I could...''
"W-well...I-if you're fine with it we can skip the rest of our classes a-and go to my home town..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"W-well...I-if you're fine with it we can skip the rest of our classes a-and go to my home town..."
''Sure. I can just say I was undergoing new health changes and...you were feeling sick.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Stop. I can't trust you. I won't trust you." Hannah growled. "Just. Tell. Me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure. I can just say I was undergoing new health changes and...you were feeling sick.''
"Y-yeah...t-that'll work...W-we can steal my parents' car, and drive there...I have a fake driver's license, so we s-should be alright..."

NeoClassical said:
"Stop. I can't trust you. I won't trust you." Hannah growled. "Just. Tell. Me."
Haiiro whispers the answer into Hannah's ear just a bit too quietly for Hannah to understand it. "I-I won't repeat myself..." She says after she whispered the reason for Hannah to look at her into Hannah's ear.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Y-yeah...t-that'll work...W-we can steal my parents' car, and drive there...I have a fake driver's license, so we s-should be alright..."
Haiiro whispers the answer into Hannah's ear just a bit too quietly for Hannah to understand it. "I-I won't repeat myself..." She says after she whispered the reason for Hannah to look at her into Hannah's ear.
''Hmmm...let's go to the parking lot instead. I have a ride.''

NeoClassical said:
Arthur noticed Rosalie's silence and sighed. Great. He had made it awkward. "Yeah....anyway....sorry about the notebook....and the mood destroyer." He chuckled slightly.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie looked back at him and smiled as he apologised, shaking her head gently "Nah, Its quite alright, I understand why you took it and It was my fault for asking about the other thing so it was me who caused the mood destroyer..." Her voice sounded with an echoy giggle as she was still smiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah frowned. "Oh forget it. I'm not looking at you. Not for any reason. Especially since you won't even tell me." She paused. "In a volume I can hear for fuck's sake."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, standing up and taking Cinder's hand.
...?Cinder soon started to guide Seria to the parking lot which they soon saw a red sports car?...

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Hannah frowned. "Oh forget it. I'm not looking at you. Not for any reason. Especially since you won't even tell me." She paused. "In a volume I can hear for fuck's sake."
Haiiro started crying again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Cinder soon started to guide Seria to the parking lot which they soon saw a red sports car?...
"W-wow...I-Is that your car?"

ANDROMADA said:
There was a thundering bang as Anna's shields and the large hammer collided with each other. ANNA then grabbed the hammer and began to push against it. Now stood a massive strength test between the titanic strength of the monster's massive efficacy boosted by the magic from the hammer, and the limitless energy from ANNA's core.
@MrEvilMexican
James McMillan The Bad Boy From The Wild West

The monster pushed even harder. It eventually figured out the strategy was pointless and dodged to one side and gave Anna a hard kick in the stomach. James stared at the monster as everything became a slow motioned blur. He jumped onto the thing's shoulders and grabbed a fistful of nuclear powered grenades and jammed them down it's throat. The grenades detonated inside the monster and James was thrown into the wall. There was a gaping hole in the floor.
Boom. Good game. I win. He muttered to himself as he lit a cigarette. If you can't blow something from the outside, you blow it up inside.

@ANDROMADA

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yup.''
...♱She said before she unlocked it and got in. The passenger seat door opened for Seria♱...
Seria smiles, getting into the car. "W-wow! T-This is a really nice car!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back