• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Silvercat said:
"Umm not sure, I just got here yesterday, theres a lot but I haven't talked to any of them" Sylvia said with a smile
(I gotta go for now, I'll reply next time i'm on) :)
( Alright :) )

Arrow nodded Absentmindly as she thought about what room was hers and if they allowed living panda stuffed animals....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oras sighed and closed her book- She got up and looked around then a thought suddenly popped in her mind * OH NO what if this isn't the right building???? OH NOOOoooo * she wailed in her mind and hurrildy got up and checked her phone for the information on the school "Oh! I came to the wrong place...I have to go to the dorms which is.... *points in a direction* that way! OK I guess I gotta drive to the student parking lot then...." She quickly walked out of the building and once outside started to walk to her car

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head and remained staring at the ground. "I-I rather read the book." She sighed.
"Actually, heheh, you don't get a choice." Haiiro says, smiling and grabbing Hannah's head, turning it, forcing her to look at Haiiro.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh my gosh...did the group go to jail? Were they punished at all?''
"...No...Nobody punished them..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Actually, heheh, you don't get a choice." Haiiro says, smiling and grabbing Hannah's head, turning it, forcing her to look at Haiiro.
Hannah squeezed her eyes shut just as Haiiro grabbed her chin. "Stop it please." She shook her head. "If you wanted me to like you, you could do it the right way." She said.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Jeez...that's really messed up...''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah squeezed her eyes shut just as Haiiro grabbed her chin. "Stop it please." She shook her head. "If you wanted me to like you, you could do it the right way." She said.
"OPEN YOUR EYES, SERVANT!" Haiiro yells, amplifying the curses of both the outfit and the necklace to force Hannah to open her eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Jeez...that's really messed up...''
"Y-yeah...it is...but I can't help to wonder if maybe they had a good reason..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"OPEN YOUR EYES, SERVANT!" Haiiro yells, amplifying the curses of both the outfit and the necklace to force Hannah to open her eyes.
"Y-yeah...it is...but I can't help to wonder if maybe they had a good reason..."
Hannah shook her head. "No!" She yelled before reaching her hands up and pushing Haiiro. Hard.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako slightly winced but bared the pain as she drank her blood which quickly regenerated⊹...
Ramona soon removed her teeth from Kristako's neck. She then wiped her mouth with a tissue she took out of her pocket before putting it back. "Thanks. I might need you again for another snack or two~"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "No!" She yelled before reaching her hands up and pushing Haiiro. Hard.
Haiiro frowns, standing back up and walking back over to Hannah, forcing her eyes open using her hands. "Look at me, servant. Know your place."

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked, as she was being pulled out of the water, and sat down on the ledge. She giggled lightly, it being ticklish
"Hey, it tickled" She said softly, looking down at him
Leon smiled as he climbed out of the water after Fricka. Sitting down beside her, he laughed.

"Im glad I could put a smile on your face. And I'm sorry that I cannot help you. But if you ever need to talk, or there is something I can do, feel free to ask."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, standing back up and walking back over to Hannah, forcing her eyes open using her hands. "Look at me, servant. Know your place."
Hannah shook her head. "No! You need to learn your place." She yelled. "You deserve to be alone. By yourself. THAT is your place."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "No! You need to learn your place." She yelled. "You deserve to be alone. By yourself. THAT is your place."
Haiiro sighs, forcing Hannah's eyelids apart using her hands as well as forcing Hannah to face her. "It is too late, I win."

There was a thundering bang as Anna's shields and the large hammer collided with each other. ANNA then grabbed the hammer and began to push against it. Now stood a massive strength test between the titanic strength of the monster's massive efficacy boosted by the magic from the hammer, and the limitless energy from ANNA's core.

@MrEvilMexican

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, forcing Hannah's eyelids apart using her hands as well as forcing Hannah to face her. "It is too late, I win."
"No." Hannah said. Her eyes were open and she faced Haiiro but she could not see. Shadows lie in the way of her vision. "Fuck you Haiiro. I thought there was an actual chance of us being friends. But fuck that."

NeoClassical said:
"No." Hannah said. Her eyes were open and she faced Haiiro but she could not see. Shadows lie in the way of her vision. "Fuck you Haiiro. I thought there was an actual chance of us being friends. But fuck that."
"Please...just give in...please...just look at me..." Haiiro seemed to be crying.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Please...just give in...please...just look at me..." Haiiro seemed to be crying.
"I can hear your voice. It's different. More sad." Hannah frowned. "Why? Because you can't force me to love you?"

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The Demon

Arthur nodded slowly. "Well, I guess you could say there are limitations. In a way at least." He twirled his Len around his finger as he talked. "But the limitation is simply my own morale. I choose not to mess with love at all. I will not affect the past and I tend not to make any major changes." He smiled. "Yes, I like to let the story play out by itself for the most part."

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded as he spoke "That's pretty amazing...Jeez I wouldn't like to piss you off anyways" An inaudible laugh escaped the girls lips "You seem a responsible enough person to be giving such a power"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''...Honestly, I want to confront them. But then they might not be able to remember or are they around anymore..''

Roman said:
Ramona soon removed her teeth from Kristako's neck. She then wiped her mouth with a tissue she took out of her pocket before putting it back. "Thanks. I might need you again for another snack or two~"
''Your welcome.''

...⊹She said as the bite mark quickly healed as she straightened her neck⊹...

NeoClassical said:
"I can hear your voice. It's different. More sad." Hannah frowned. "Why? Because you can't force me to love you?"
Haiiro was crying. "P-Please...j-just look at me...j-just give in and look at me..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Honestly, I want to confront them. But then they might not be able to remember or are they around anymore..''
"...They're one of the reasons we moved...they didn't only do it once...they're still there..."

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire smiled "I'll take that as a compliment and your name is a little bit common actually" he commented her name with a chuckle. "You don't need to be so vigilant no one will hear us in here" he said to Isabella when he saw her being vigilant to erase her worries of being caught."dead bodies huh hmmm" he thinks about it before making a decision after some seconds of choosing yes or no, he just decided to help "ok I don't want to kill people but sure meet me at my house after class if you want some dead bodies today because I'll hunt some at the evening" he said with a smile, he doesn't want to kill people but he'll kill them with no hesitation at all unless in some circumstances "also are dead animals okay?" he asked.
" I-it's not that common! Isabella is a name for royalty and that's why it suits me so well! I'll have you know, minus the O, Quire is just a fancy term for sheets of paper." Isabella huffed, offended that he considered her 'common'. She still was slightly weary of saying too much even after Quire tried to reassured her. He seemed to be slightly hesitant to answer, which definitely wasn't surprising considering she was demanding him to kill a man. Most people she contacted ran away the moment she mentioned wanting to drink blood, let alone kill someone. Of course, her sense of time was warped, a few seconds felt like thirty to Isabella.

When he finally responded, what he said was a contradiction.
He didn't want to kill anyone... but he'll go hunting for some later this evening... Isabella resisted the urge to mock what he was saying. She knew that what she was expecting was too good to be true, once he asked if dead animals were a good substitute she immediately knew that it was. The look on her face quickly matched the disappointment she was feeling, she wanted to be angry, but it was hard to if even a temper tantrum would fail to make things to go her way. "Ew, that's gross... ya know I'm a vampire, not a werewolf..." She mumbled, disgusted, before proceeding to slowly close her locker and turn the lock. " You're an idiot, you know that right? My side of the deal is going to hurt both of us isn't it...You don't have to do this anymore, deal off?" Isabella said softly, she knew that her deal was unrealistic early on, but obviously, she was going too far.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...They're one of the reasons we moved...they didn't only do it once...they're still there..."
''I'll want to confront them soon. But well...you probably need to guide me...whenever you'd want to go.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back