• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
Arrow chugged through the road towards the student parking She glanced in her rearward mirror at a gorgeous black and silver Muscle car *Sweet car...All I got is this lemon car....* She parked as close as she could to the side walk to the courtyard? Sighing she grabbed her bags and closed the door with a bang, as she walked away she locked it which made a sound like tweety bird... She flinched at the annoying sound and kept walking, She glanced around and saw a girl walking towards her- Sighing arrow walked towards her "Hello? I was wondering if there are any classes going on right now? I am a new student... I just transferred here..."
*Still reading the book, Sylvia was totally oblivious that anyone spoke to her, after all no one ever talked to her so they probably weren't now. Intently going over a paragraph she runs into some and falls to the ground dropping her book and looking up at the person she had just ran into with a embarrassed gasp*

"I-I I'm so s-sorry!!!" Sylvia said stammering with fear.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria purrs quietly in her sleep.
Haiiro frowns. "...You were right about not being very entertaining. I think the only way I can use you for entertainment is by messing with you through curses and similar such things."
Hannah nodded and the shadows disappeared. "Sure. You can do that. Or you can let me go and make a true friend." She smiled.

Silvercat said:
*Still reading the book, Sylvia was totally oblivious that anyone spoke to her, after all no one ever talked to her so they probably weren't now. Intently going over a paragraph she runs into some and falls to the ground dropping her book and looking up at the person she had just ran into with a embarrassed gasp*
"I-I I'm so s-sorry!!!" Sylvia said stammering with fear.
Arrow Raised an eyebrow but smiled at her and picking up the book which had fallen to the floor she held out a hand to lift Sylvia up

"I know how a book can make everything else disappear, its fine just make sure next time to glance up every once in a while, wouldn't want to run into a boy" she teased slightly before suddenly feeling like some heavy load was just dropped on her, Sighing she handed Sylvia her book "So did you hear my Question? Or do I need to ask again? "

kk1243 said:
Arrow Raised an eyebrow but smiled at her and picking up the book which had fallen to the floor she held out a hand to lift Sylvia up
"I know how a book can make everything else disappear, its fine just make sure next time to glance up every once in a while, wouldn't want to run into a boy" she teased slightly before suddenly feeling like some heavy load was just dropped on her, Sighing she handed Sylvia her book "So did you hear my Question? Or do I need to ask again? "
*Blushing out of pure emberassment Sylvia adjusted her glasses and took back her book and held it close to her*

"O-oh...I suppose so" She said at a almost un audit able tone of softness.

"N-no S-sorry I-I was so busy reading that I didn't hear anything" She says with a nervous chuckle. Making it clear that she was half terrified out of her wits that someone was actually speaking to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder finished humming the song as she smiled at Seria♱...
Seria yawned, slowly waking up.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded and the shadows disappeared. "Sure. You can do that. Or you can let me go and make a true friend." She smiled.
"Goddesses don't have true friends... They never can..." Haiiro mutters. "So, Hannah, tell me, do you have feelings of romance for anyone?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Goddesses don't have true friends... They never can..." Haiiro mutters. "So, Hannah, tell me, do you have feelings of romance for anyone?"
Hannah tilted her head. "I used to but she left and now I doubt she'll remember me." She sighed. "So I guess I'm going to answer no."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Ah...how was you're sleep Seria?''

Silvercat said:
*Blushing out of pure emberassment Sylvia adjusted her glasses and took back her book and held it close to her*
"O-oh...I suppose so" She said at a almost un audit able tone of softness.

"N-no S-sorry I-I was so busy reading that I didn't hear anything" She says with a nervous chuckle. Making it clear that she was half terrified out of her wits that someone was actually speaking to her.
Arrow Almost Groaned but held it in * Oh no its someone like me.... Oh geez why did I have to ask! I could have figured it out for myself! *

Now she was uncomfortable! She stood there awkwardly Before suddenly dropping down on the floor and grabbing something out of one of her bags stopped talking and simply held onto... A big fluffy panda that was stroking her hair and making soft crooning noises, like a mother to a child

kk1243 said:
Arrow Almost Groaned but held it in * Oh no its someone like me.... Oh geez why did I have to ask! I could have figured it out for myself! *
Now she was uncomfortable! She stood there awkwardly Before suddenly dropping down on the floor and grabbing something out of one of her bags stopped talking and simply held onto... A big fluffy panda that was stroking her hair and making soft crooning noises, like a mother to a child
"uuuuhhh" Sylivia stood there and watched as Arrow coddled the Panda. She wasn't sure what to do and glanced around her wondering if anyone else was around before asking nervously "W-what w-was it y-you n-needed?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah tilted her head. "I used to but she left and now I doubt she'll remember me." She sighed. "So I guess I'm going to answer no."
"Hmm? Who was it? Tell me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...how was you're sleep Seria?''
"U-Uh...it was good...sorta...mostly..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? Who was it? Tell me."
"U-Uh...it was good...sorta...mostly..."
Hannah smiled. "Your sister of course." She nodded slowly. "We were dating for awhile before she disappeared."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled. "Your sister of course." She nodded slowly. "We were dating for awhile before she disappeared."
"You dated my sister? Really? Hah! She was probably playing you for a fool, there was probably something she wanted from you. Anyway...let's see...according to the way the curse on the maid outfit works, it should also let me alter your personality, the way you think, and the way you act... But that sounds a bit boring... I could do it, just for kicks...let's see...what should I do... Hmm...I could also just use some other cursed object to have a bit of fun..." Haiiro mutters, seemingly deep in thought.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm? What happened...?''
"I-I had a nightmare......"

Silvercat said:
"uuuuhhh" Sylivia stood there and watched as Arrow coddled the Panda. She wasn't sure what to do and glanced around her wondering if anyone else was around before asking nervously "W-what w-was it y-you n-needed?"
Arrow suddenly Realized what she had just done *AH NO* she thought as she quickly pushed poshposh into the bag, You could hear the panda give a annoyed snort before falling silent

"erm..sorry... I was wondering if...um you know what? Its not that important, I'll....I'll find it myself...." She quickly got up and shushed the panda which had made a growling noise when something ( probably one of her shoes ) poked it and grabbed her bags read to head out....somewhere, anywhere but here

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uhhhh...by snack you mean blood?''
Ramona nodded and chuckled. "Yep. I don't like drinking from friends. Only strangers and bad guys."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You dated my sister? Really? Hah! She was probably playing you for a fool, there was probably something she wanted from you. Anyway...let's see...according to the way the curse on the maid outfit works, it should also let me alter your personality, the way you think, and the way you act... But that sounds a bit boring... I could do it, just for kicks...let's see...what should I do... Hmm...I could also just use some other cursed object to have a bit of fun..." Haiiro mutters, seemingly deep in thought.
Hannah nodded sadly. "Yeah. I bet she was playing me." She shook her head and let out a sad chuckle. "I didn't even have anything. Unless she wanted my body. I was her first as well...." She muttered before signing and sliding down the wall.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''A-Ah...I see..''

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded sadly. "Yeah. I bet she was playing me." She shook her head and let out a sad chuckle. "I didn't even have anything. Unless she wanted my body. I was her first as well...." She muttered before signing and sliding down the wall.
"Yeah, my sister is a bitch. Anyway, I think I've decided on what I'm going to do to you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A-Ah...I see..''
"..."

kk1243 said:
Arrow suddenly Realized what she had just done *AH NO* she thought as she quickly pushed poshposh into the bag, You could hear the panda give a annoyed snort before falling silent
"erm..sorry... I was wondering if...um you know what? Its not that important, I'll....I'll find it myself...." She quickly got up and shushed the panda which had made a growling noise when something ( probably one of her shoes ) poked it and grabbed her bags read to head out....somewhere, anywhere but here
"S-sorry I-I couldn't b-be more h-help" Sylvia said feeling horrible that she had just upset Arrow. She sniffled a little trying not to tear up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, my sister is a bitch. Anyway, I think I've decided on what I'm going to do to you."
"..."
Hannah nodded. "Whatever you want, Mistress." She said in a monotonous tone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...just drink my blood...I don't mind.''
"...Well you just told me your name and I consider you okay to be a friend, Kristako. Like I said: "I'm not big on eating off my friends." She said

Roman said:
"...Well you just told me your name and I consider you okay to be a friend, Kristako. Like I said: "I'm not big on eating off my friends." She said
''...Alright fine...I guess..''

...⊹She said with a sigh⊹...

Silvercat said:
"S-sorry I-I couldn't b-be more h-help" Sylvia said feeling horrible that she had just upset Arrow. She sniffled a little trying not to tear up.
Arrow Felt terrible and came back and hugged The girl "Hey! its okay! You did fine, I am really sorry...I just Have been having a tough time getting used to being...well..being out and about you know..." she stepped back and extended her hand "My name is Arrow and the panda....um..was poshposh....." she was trying to make the girl happy again and watched with worried and caring eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back