• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria purrs, slowly falling asleep.
"Well, no, you're also my loyal servant. I'm just using you for entertainment currently."
...♱Cinder just smiled as she watched Seria sleep♱...

Evan jumped to the side, spawned his LAW rocket, and fired a shot at the monster. Anna on the other hand simply stood there with her gun aimed at the thing. After a moment, she fired the shell at massive velocity. The round struck at the head, detonating and spawning a HEAT stream that could bore through heavy armor. After she fired, Anna ducked down and retreated back with Evan where she reloaded.

@MrEvilMexican

Broninjaking said:
hey guys is it okay if my character can make it in this thread?
kk1243 said:
(ooc: I don't really know how to enter in :P so I will just do this, I am not a gifted RPer :) I have only done smaller scale ones so please excuse any mistake or let me know if I have made one )
Oras stood in front of a large building, She sighed and glanced back at her black and silver Muscle car wishing that she could just jump in and drive away from here as fast as she could....but she couldn't...that would ruin the engine, and her parents would be disappointed in her

Squaring up her shoulders and clutching her favorite book ( 2,000 Leagues under the sea ) she walked across the parking space and towards the door of the building in front of her ( main building )
((( You have to fill out the CS in the Character Sign-Up tab and wait for it to be accepted before you can join the RP. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka laughed gently, lightly pushing Leon out of the hug, as she swam up to the ledge, and leaned on it.
"It's... more complicated than you think" She exclaimed with a small sigh
Leon frowned, and backpedaled until he was lying against the wall beside Fricka.

"Define 'Complicated'".

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon frowned, and backpedaled until he was lying against the wall beside Fricka.
"Define 'Complicated'".

[/QUOTE]
"Well... My boyfriend got... cursed... and now I'm trying to find a way to return him back to normality" Fricka exclaimed, her eyes closed.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So, hmm, how about you try and entertain me?"
Hannah sighed and nodded. "I'll try but I'm not very entertaining." She got down on the ground and began to manipulate the shadows in the room to make a play.

JJKab said:
Chler laughed, as she began to levitate alongside her, smiling warmly.
"That's why I came here"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko laughs.
"well then, let's get started!" with a note, she shoots on up, readjusting her speed almost as soon as she starts when she realizes she's going too fast. looking back around, she sees the platform she was aiming for to her right, and she moves her aim back toward it. she looks around to see chler, wondering which of them will make it first.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

JJKab said:
"Well... My boyfriend got... cursed... and now I'm trying to find a way to return him back to normality" Fricka exclaimed, her eyes closed.
Leon's brow the raised, and he shrugged. "That's not complicated at all. Just find whatever or whoever cursed him, and fix it. Right?"

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko laughs.
"well then, let's get started!" with a note, she shoots on up, readjusting her speed almost as soon as she starts when she realizes she's going too fast. looking back around, she sees the platform she was aiming for to her right, and she moves her aim back toward it. she looks around to see chler, wondering which of them will make it first.

notes

Chler smirked, as she jumped, her powers activating as soon as she leapt in the air, keeping her speed and making herself float towards the platform. Unfortunately, she did not notice Maiko appear right above her, looking down at her. She shrieked, almost niftly avoiding her, but starting to go spinning upwards. She began giggling.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon's brow the raised, and he shrugged. "That's not complicated at all. Just find whatever or whoever cursed him, and fix it. Right?"

[/QUOTE]
"well... It's not that easy... I didn't see who casted the spell, and so far I'm unable to meet my boyfriend's brother who saw this because he's... welp, taking care of him" Fricka exclaimed, slowly going slightly deeper under, her head only sticking out

JJKab said:
Chler smirked, as she jumped, her powers activating as soon as she leapt in the air, keeping her speed and making herself float towards the platform. Unfortunately, she did not notice Maiko appear right above her, looking down at her. She shrieked, almost niftly avoiding her, but starting to go spinning upwards. She began giggling.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko yelped, watching as chler only narrowly avoids her. she's a little mortified as she watches her spin out, but she relaxes when she hears chler giggling, and she starts doing so, too.
"are you alright?" she asks lightly, smiling widely as she tries to hold back her laughter, feeling a bit responsible. she paused, making sure she could get her bearings.

notes

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko yelped, watching as chler only narrowly avoids her. she's a little mortified as she watches her spin out, but she relaxes when she hears chler giggling, and she starts doing so, too.
"are you alright?" she asks lightly, smiling widely as she tries to hold back her laughter, feeling a bit responsible. she paused, making sure she could get her bearings.

notes

"HeeeLppp.. MeeeEEEEeeeEee" Chler exclaimed, giggling, as she couldn't stop spinning, starting to go dizzy.

She meant it, flailing her arms about.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just smiled as she watched Seria sleep♱...
Seria purrs quietly in her sleep.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed and nodded. "I'll try but I'm not very entertaining." She got down on the ground and began to manipulate the shadows in the room to make a play.
Haiiro frowns. "...You were right about not being very entertaining. I think the only way I can use you for entertainment is by messing with you through curses and similar such things."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria purrs quietly in her sleep.
Haiiro frowns. "...You were right about not being very entertaining. I think the only way I can use you for entertainment is by messing with you through curses and similar such things."
...♱Cinder giggled a bit. Seria looked so peaceful and cute in her sleep♱...

JJKab said:
"HeeeLppp.. MeeeEEEEeeeEee" Chler exclaimed, giggling, as she couldn't stop spinning, starting to go dizzy.
She meant it, flailing her arms about.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko covers her mouth, still laughing lightly.
"oh dear..." she starts to move up and over towards her, confused by bemused by her plight. "i've got you!" she exclaims, hoping it would be as simple as grabbing hold of her. she reaches out for her hand, but once she has it, it only seems to backfire, attempting to pull maiko along for the ride. she tightens her grip, and at last, it seems to start slowing. she can't help it though - her small laugh starts up again.

"are you alright?" she repeats, smiling light-heartedly.

notes

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko covers her mouth, still laughing lightly.
"oh dear..." she starts to move up and over towards her, confused by bemused by her plight. "i've got you!" she exclaims, hoping it would be as simple as grabbing hold of her. she reaches out for her hand, but once she has it, it only seems to backfire, attempting to pull maiko along for the ride. she tightens her grip, and at last, it seems to start slowing. she can't help it though - her small laugh starts up again.

"are you alright?" she repeats, smiling light-heartedly.

notes

"Oh, thank goodness" Chler said, feeling that they were slowing down. She looked at Maiko's hand holding hers, and chuckled lightly. She smiled a bit slyly

"Funny you've decided to join me on this ride" She exclaimed, tilting her head lightly at her.

"It's really lovely of you"

@Lumina[/URL]
tumblr_lhi6rcAoS31qepugpo1_500.gif

Elyse Glenn

~ body of iron, heart of gold ~

...?Elyse was wondering if she should just head to class by now. The students were starting to head there and the crowds were thinning out, so if she didn't leave soon she'd be late for class. It wasn't like she really cared about attendance or anything, considering her laissez-faire attitude on school, but at least on the first day she wanted to attend. She could learn things at her own pace once she knew what the teacher expected. Elyse sighed, turning around and beginning her walk to class, figuring that Kili wouldn't really think to come to school when suddenly she heard a familiar voice behind her. Her heart raced as she turned around to see someone waving at her, and she smiled and called back, before realizing that the person calling for her didn't look exactly familiar?...

"Kili! ...Kili?"

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
"well... It's not that easy... I didn't see who casted the spell, and so far I'm unable to meet my boyfriend's brother who saw this because he's... welp, taking care of him" Fricka exclaimed, slowly going slightly deeper under, her head only sticking out
"Have you tried looking?" He asked, turning towards Fricka fully.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Have you tried looking?" He asked, turning towards Fricka fully.

[/QUOTE]
"I... Lost contact with them after my last meeting with them which happened at least few days ago. Now I can't contact them" Fricka exclaimed, sighing, as she went slightly more deeper, her mouth now submerged

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You have to fill out the CS in the Character Sign-Up tab and wait for it to be accepted before you can join the RP. )))

[/QUOTE]
I was accepted :)

JJKab said:
"Oh, thank goodness" Chler said, feeling that they were slowing down. She looked at Maiko's hand holding hers, and chuckled lightly. She smiled a bit slyly
"Funny you've decided to join me on this ride" She exclaimed, tilting her head lightly at her.

"It's really lovely of you"

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blushed slightly, not sure how to take their current situation.
"thanks. always happy to help," she says jokingly, looking away slightly to hide her sort of embarrassment with herself. it was hard to ignore how cute she was when they were straight up holding hands, so she tried to distract herself as they slowed down. when they finally came to a stop, she gently released her grip on her hand, still looking away. she tries to change the subject.

"that was flawless," she jokes, giving a wink. "we probably don't even need to keep practicing."

notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back