• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Y-yup..." Fricka said, still blushing, looking away from Leon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Pairs? What do you mean...like people in a relationship?" Leon asked.

[/QUOTE]

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota smiled lightly and then nodded, holding out her hand to offer a handshake after shaking some golden sparks from her hand first "My name is Dakota, nice to meet you" she said politely.

"Lena. Even nicer to meet ya" Lena exclaimed, shaking Dakota's hand, smiling politely.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

latest

With a nod of approval, Kalin plated his meal quickly, laying two dishes down for Layala with a smile. The plate had an omelette with cheese and vegetables, alongside pan fried cinnamon toast with orange sauce drizzled over the top. Removing the cloth on his head, he exclaimed, "Breakfast is served!"

[/QUOTE]
Layla, although not entirely big on fancy things, found the dishes to be quite pretty. However, her thoughts were more set on how well they may taste. Which of course, initiated her next actions. With her hands removing themselves from their hideaway spots under the table, she took hold of the utensils placed before her and began eating the cinnamon toast first. Why? It was a dish she had already been introduced to. Unlike the omelette, which would be something she was trying for the first time.

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

tumblr_m2w1c1Ix9q1r40t6do1_500.png

Camilla smiled at his answer, that seemed like a nice class "Well its good that you like at least one class" she said looking up at him her expression soon dropped to a gentle frown "I'd hat to be dragging you around somewhere you hate...y'know?" She said as her gaze then moved to her feet as she shuffled them a little.

Extra Info

School corridors

Going to lunch

Mood:

Apologetic

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

Kaname halted in his steps, frozen for a few moments. They were almost to the cafeteria, just outside the door. But that wasnt the reason he stopped.He could hear just how the tone of her voice changed when she spoke. He especially heard the shuffling of her feet, which proved that she was no longer smiling. Turning to his right side, he leaned against the top back of the outside bench with his hands, staring downwards before turning his face to speak to Camilla.

"My lack of interest will never be your fault. Don't ever think you're dragging me around."

tumblr_o1e233SS1N1upddkco6_400.gif

Nona said:
((That's okay, I thought maybe you were doing it on purpose :'3))

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Fighting really wasn't fun, he had that right...some people around here seemed to love it though so when it came to practising in class they certainly didn't go easy on their opponent. She continued stroking his hair and ears as he spoke soon shaking her head in response. "Nope, never...I normally just hide, after all, I can disguise myself as any plant I want..." She said furrowing her brows in thought momentarily before speaking again "Though I guess that won't always work...I'm sure lots of supers could probably see through such a thing..." She said with a quiet sigh.

Madoka nodded in reply, purring happily as Moriko petted him.

"Well, it'd be okay sometimes, but there are sometimes where you should know how to fight a little...oh! Maybe I can teach you sometime!" He said, laughing gently. He looked up in her eyes, and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...What do you plan on doing...?''
"Well first I need a snack, but I don't want to eat here... Nor do I want to eat anyone here." Ramona said as she stood up. "Wanna help me find a snack?"

Mei Junchi

"You know where your room is, right?" Junchi asked. They lead the way into the male dorms and had enough confidence to just expect the others to follow them automatically.

"Yeah, let's go to your room first since you're carrying so many things though. I think they let us room together since we were so close. That's what Grandy told me at least." Moonstone replied.

Junchi entered the building and had some trouble finding their way, but eventually found their room. They took out their keys and opened it, and pushed their suitcase next to the bed that they claimed. Moonstone just sat on their bed, and commented that they both did get the same room. Although Moonstone's reaction wasn't as joyful as Junchi, they still seemed happy about it. Junchi realized they probably was hoping they at least got to room alone and have complete privacy.

Junchi also realized that probably would've been best for them, considering both them and Moonstone had pretty different interests when they thought about it. Moonstone liked silence and not too many people around them, but Junchi loved loud noises, lots of people, and would even sometimes throw parties that they weren't allowed to throw.

"We'll get set up here, and then we can go into the school and look around some more." Junchi said to Elaena as they unpacked their things.

"Sorry for dragging you along for you to just watch us set things up." Moonstone said as they laid back on the wall behind their bed and crossed their legs.

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

JJKab said:
"Y-yup..." Fricka said, still blushing, looking away from Leon
"Are you acting strangely because you are considering having a relationship?" He replied.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's alright. They were suffering an illness that couldn't be cured so...I'd say letting them go was the best thing to do.''
"O-oh...I-I'm sorry for bringing something like that up..."

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie took his hand and shook it "Im Rosalie, nice to meet you~" her voice chimed happily as she smiled. "So...you can write anything in that book? Or is there limitations?" She asked curiously, wanting to know more about it.

Arthur

The Demon

Arthur nodded slowly. "Well, I guess you could say there are limitations. In a way at least." He twirled his Len around his finger as he talked. "But the limitation is simply my own morale. I choose not to mess with love at all. I will not affect the past and I tend not to make any major changes." He smiled. "Yes, I like to let the story play out by itself for the most part."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro suddenly stops. "And why is that, Hannah? Why is cutting them off a bad idea. I order you to tell me."
Hannah sighed. "If you do, it will unleash the energy that's stored in them. And believe me, there is a lot of energy in these things. I've been channeling power into it for ages. And plus all the curses you use to do on me, it's just seething with power."

WeirdisFun said:

(nighty night I'll just leave this here)

DarkSlateGrey][/COLOR]Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire sighed when the deal is off "I guess I couldn't force you to do it huh" he said. "I'm Quoire Zamora, dead bodies? well as long as it's human blood I guess, are blood packs okay? or do you really want a dead human being?" he asked Isabella thinking that he might make it a bit easier than finding a human and kill it because he's always busy at his home.
She shook her head. No one could force her to do anything, or at least that was what she thought. "That's a weird name...." Isabella commented. Her eyes darted to what lied outside of the barrier, cautious to say too much in fear of being caught by any staff. "And blood packs aren't ok. I can buy those at my supermarket, why would I even pay someone to go grocery shopping for me?" She paused, before continuing her speech. " I mean, I do, but I'm not going to pay them with my services.... I really, really, really, need a dead human being..." She growled, staring into his eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come find meee." Her voice rang out through the house along with a playful giggle

[/QUOTE]
Luke rubbed his chin in thought as he walked around. He figured maybe she went upstairs, so that's where he ran. Once he made it to the top, he ran into their room.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed. "If you do, it will unleash the energy that's stored in them. And believe me, there is a lot of energy in these things. I've been channeling power into it for ages. And plus all the curses you use to do on me, it's just seething with power."
"...Ah. Well, as thanks for your warning, I will not punish you for insubordination." Haiiro says, smiling.

Fricka chuckled lightly.

"No, dumho. It's because I AM in a relationship" She exclaimed, smiling a bit shyly

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Are you acting strangely because you are considering having a relationship?" He replied.

[/QUOTE]

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Ah. Well, as thanks for your warning, I will not punish you for insubordination." Haiiro says, smiling.
Hannah smiled. "Yay. Thanks mistress." She nodded. "Is it because I'm just so darn cute?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled. "Yay. Thanks mistress." She nodded. "Is it because I'm just so darn cute?"
"...I-It's because you stopped me from making what was likely a major mistake, n-no other reason." Haiiro says, seeming a bit defensive.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I-It's because you stopped me from making what was likely a major mistake, n-no other reason." Haiiro says, seeming a bit defensive.
Hannah nodded. "Oh okay. I was just wondering....."

Ballerina said:
She shook her head. No one could force her to do anything, or at least that was what she thought. "That's a weird name...." Isabella commented. Her eyes darted to what lied outside of the barrier, cautious to say too much in fear of being caught by any staff. "And blood packs aren't ok. I can buy those at my supermarket, why would I even pay someone to go grocery shopping for me?" She paused, before continuing her speech. " I mean, I do, but I'm not going to pay them with my services.... I really, really, really, need a dead human being..." She growled, staring into his eyes.
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire smiled "I'll take that as a compliment and your name is a little bit common actually" he commented her name with a chuckle. "You don't need to be so vigilant no one will hear us in here" he said to Isabella when he saw her being vigilant to erase her worries of being caught."dead bodies huh hmmm" he thinks about it before making a decision after some seconds of choosing yes or no, he just decided to help "ok I don't want to kill people but sure meet me at my house after class if you want some dead bodies today because I'll hunt some at the evening" he said with a smile, he doesn't want to kill people but he'll kill them with no hesitation at all unless in some circumstances "also are dead animals okay?" he asked.

Roman said:
"Well first I need a snack, but I don't want to eat here... Nor do I want to eat anyone here." Ramona said as she stood up. "Wanna help me find a snack?"
''Uhhhh...by snack you mean blood?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back